Would you rather receive this 81 year old Ford as a gift or a 2016 Honda Civic?

Would you rather receive this 81 year old Ford as a gift or a 2016 Honda Civic?

the fucking Civic

I don't give a shit about any car made prior to 70's.

I don't like the new pigfat Civics, but it'll be a great appliance.

Civic honestly

why would I choose car that I have no fucking heritage or nostalgia for that performs awfully and will be a massive pain in the ass to own and drive, only benefit being to hardpark it and having old men say "wow they dont make em like they use to!"

2016 civic.
Because I work at Honda and know those cars

The '35 Ford if it's like the one in the pic, not hot rodded and not in shit condition is rare and could sell for a lot then I'll buy a modern car

wow the first smart person in the thread, I was waiting for someone to realize that you could sell the old Ford and get a car better than a Civic lmao

anybody that says civic does not belong here

i dont want either of those liabilities

go away

They're not worth that much.

Old car

really not worth much

A 1935 Ford with original parts, no mods, and that works perfectly is definitely worth significantly more than a 2016 civic

nobody wants 35 fordor sedans tho

hot rodders do, someone will buy it then significantly lower the value by modding the fuck out of that shit

no. worth about the same.

No they don't. Hot rodders want tudor coupes and roadsters or sedan deliveries. Collectors want phaetons. Nobody wants fordor sedans.

I got enough old cars on my hands that I need to keep fixing. Give me the civic, I could use at least one car that isn't constantly shitting the bed.

81 year old Civic

I'd take the Ford