cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Git gud:
>Boring webums with sounds
>Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fresno.craigslist.org/mcy/5720052546.html
fresno.craigslist.org/mcy/5702295395.html
fresno.craigslist.org/mcy/5722405048.html
struthersbros.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=2050965&p=3&s=Price&d=D&t=preowned&fr=xPreOwnedInventory
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSJwkI-JiXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fuck u mean hes a cop?

He's a police officer, its why he doesn't show his face, so he can keep doing dumb shit.

bruh thats the dumbest shit I have ever heard in my life. There are tons of people that don't show their faces and it has nothing to do with them being cops

cute doggo

>torque
>torque
>horsepower
what kind of bullshit graph is that?

Cheapest way to record rides? Used GoPro+ is $100 which seems good.

NO, that is not improving the quality of threads. It is also unrelated.

>projecting: the post

>damage control: the post

>cuckhold: the post

Is this combat wombat or some Aussie? I need to know If I should call you a furfag or not

Furfag

>owning a dog makes you a furfag
holy shit the world needs to do something about this

why am i furfag?

Just report all the unrelated posts

Any Victorian riders know anywhere good to ride around the Goldfields region?

fresno.craigslist.org/mcy/5720052546.html

What do you think, dee bee tee? Worth it for the price?

Ur right, skrap that post.

I apologise

690 holds up pretty well for a single

fresno.craigslist.org/mcy/5702295395.html

Much better for an extra 200 clams, most prob get get him to 1300

jannies cracking down hard on unrelated dbt posts today

Thank you based Janitor

Stick to the legit brands, 2nd hand is good.

2nd hand Sony action cams seem to depreciate harder than gopros but I don't like their form factor

No fuck that GS500 when you could have this bit of based history
fresno.craigslist.org/mcy/5722405048.html

MUH DICK

It looks like some tried to punch steal it, or did, by looking at the ignition. His comment about the rear shock would make want a lot less then he is asking.

I did spot that, but is it going to be simple to restore something that much older?

honda engine with 50000 miles, it should be fine if it got serviced when due.
I'd go check that shit out.

absolute madmen

he should have done it wirth rossi pics instead

that would be gay tho.

>vented drum brakes
I didn't know this was a feel but HOLY FUCK I WANT IT

How much extra torque and livability does the gsxr 750 and ninja 636 add over 600cc supersports? Does it make dd use noticeably better?

These holes in the frame are a straight up NO. some retard drilled them there for whatever reason

I think it is actually a disc. Looks like a caliper.

w2c

In Soviet Russia, disc clamps pad.

are sv650s the ugliest bikes ever?

Doesnt look like it needs restoring, go look at it and ride it, It should start easy and idle nice if the carbs are in good condition.

Looks like there are quite a few knowledgeable forums dedicated to it, if you have issues they will be able to help if it already isnt documented.

You are lucky I'm nowhere near it, otherwise it would be mine already.

Looks like I'll have to check this out then. Then I can be a special snowflake fag on dbt.

I'll be the mad jelly user if you buy it.

no.

It looks like it has to poop.

at least that doesn't have some weird as fuck gap

so aerodynamic and beautiful

it looks like a bulbous leg of an obese woman.

I have a fat fetish

so busa fags are mentally ill. thanks for clearing that up m8.

>1st Gen SV650
>same bulbous silliness as the 90s/early 200s Katana and HAH A BOOSUH MUTHA FUKKAH
Yeah, they're ugly. I want a Katana for what it is mechanically, but I can't deal with the Bomberman face.

No, I just enjoy fukting youre mum, fagget!

Saw my next bike at a gas station today. Was pretty sad it wasn't mine now.
>dr650

I thought about cleaning my bike today.
Thats was about as far as I got to doing it though.

>cans
M5 or M2? Inserts?

The local KwakaZuki dealership has a dark-blue SV650SF that's fucking gorgeous.

I do like a dark-blue mm. Sounds hot, dude, would buy if cheap.

Does anybody have any cheap alternatives to a dr650 for dual sports? I'm looking for one by next summer, budget around 2-2.5k.

M2 with P1X insert

Started and rode my klx for the first time since owning it.

Sorted taillight wiring, gas for the first time through a tractor supply petcock into a carb with new jets and a diaphragm.

Fired up fourth Rev. Fuckin loud. Feels gud.

redneck detected

I'm more of a hippie than redneck, come now.

I just happen to have a shittt rallycross car. And a badass dirt bike.

That looks like shit in the best possible way.

>rode out to the theater to see Suicide Squad
>way better than i heard it was, but this interpritation of the Joker was pretty bad i thougt. Margo for Major Kusanagi as well.
>get out to the bike
>unlock helment
>key snaps
Took 5 hours and good friends to help me before I got to shitpost on Veeky Forums again.
Today sucked.

the solar panel was a little confusing.

Off the grid tiny house. So I can have toys.

>warning stickers still on bike
REEEEEEEEEEE

You don't have 3 keys made? (home, wallet and on the chain)?

I hadn't gotten around to it. I need to get blanks so I can make my own, my company has a key machine for cars, so it'll be eyeballing and testing to make dupes.

Otherwise no, I am a lazy bastard. Only had the bike for less than a month so far.

Thinking about getting the M5 cans and tossing the P1X in them sometime. What do you think of the M2 + P1X on your Strom?

They want $4800. Link related.
struthersbros.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=2050965&p=3&s=Price&d=D&t=preowned&fr=xPreOwnedInventory
A bit pricey, but sheeyit it's pretty.

>cheaper than DR650
Just have to troll CL to see what's available in your area desu. Kwaka KLXes, Hoonda XRs, etc.

>What do you think of the M2 + P1X on your Strom
Sounds good, but still loud as fuck.
I can make a webm with sound if you want.

Ty kind user

Rec me a shit bike

Wew, looks nice as fuck. Would never pay more than 2.5 for an SV though lol that's some crazy talk.
>have to troll CL
shieete. I don't think I'm going to get as lucky as I did on my SV. Dual sports aren't even amazing bikes, just has that dual sport tag associated with it. ahhh.

i just put an m5 on my dr650 and goddamn they are loud, but i dont have the spark arrestor or a smaller insert in yet

You definitely should. copies are pretty cheap. I have 4 keys (because 1 was thrown into a sewer), like 2 bucks each at my local locksmith store.

I think they were 2DeafBrothers who made the pipes tbqh

True. I've been making mistakes, stalling, carbs, battery, now keys. But they're all learning experiences.
Annoying, fucking, shit, aggravating, lessons I need to learn from.

If you have time that'd be nice. I did look up a few different vids on youtube that had similar setups, so if you'd rather not bother that's fine too.

That dealership tends to be on the higher side with the sport bikes, as is every dealer in the area, apparently. The Ducati dealer is, funny enough, on the south side of DSM which is the poor-ish side. Their bikes are, well, priced like Ducatis but the folks who work there are chill as hell and are the only people that carry Motul.
>CL
>yourarea.craigslist.org/mcy
MCY gets you the non-dealer shit, so you know.

WHAT?? MY HEARING AID'S BATTERY DIED M9

could very well be, but it sure as shit saves a lot of weight over the oem DR pipe.
the off throttle pops and grumbles are nice too, you dont get that on the EFI though do you?

>M5
>DR650
The pipe is worth half as much as the bike, unless you have a *nice* DR. haha I'd love to hear that thing though. I have a FMF Q4 on mine; kinda want something quieter but don't want to spend the money.

Yeah I got my sv for 1.8k from owner lol. That's pretty crazy though, I mean the SV isn't even a sports bike, doesn't even handle like one.
>learning experiences
Yessir! Valuable lessons. Keep on the good ride though.

I really need new pictures.

its not a bad one by any means.
only paid 225 for the pipe too

>$225
>M5
Holy shit how. And you're the guy with the nice DR that I wish mine was as nice as.

>$1.8k
Fukken nice price. Everyone here wants far more than that unless it's scratched up or otherwise not in good condition.

I stalled my Stronk at a light today because I was jamming too hard. Forgot to downshift on approach to the light. Derp. Also have fucked up countless times on the DR.
>pic related

What exhaust brands are gud? I know Akra, Arrow, Leo Vince, and Termi. But are there any others that make shit worth buying?

Same here, 3k is the lowest price I'm seeing for an SV650, and none of them are naked SV's. I'd pay a little more for a naked because of the comfort. Looking to get handlebars, new topyoke and handlebar risers for my SVs because of back problems
>fat problems

nah, some guy on here has a stupid clean one, a 97 i think, like showroom shine still. i might be second, maybe.

the pipe i got second hand on fleabay, guy got an FMF header that didnt match up so he sold the can.

fat or not, risers are the shit on most bikes

what kind of bike?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSJwkI-JiXg

>you will never experience young love

Supersport, Triumph Daytona in particular. I'm kinda leaning towards the Akra (not that I have that kind of money right now) but I'd like to know what other options there are out there. I keep are no these Competition Werkes everywhere but I've never heard of them before.

*I keep seeing these
Fuck it's not that late.

I had a Comp Werkes pipe on my Street Triple. It was fuckin awesome 10/10 would recommend

I got chu bb

I did have one where I took it up to redline but the mic couldn't handle it and it was shit. That's the best sound without distortion.

Fukken love the tone. Makes it bark-y. Thanks m8.

>Cuckold: the post

that is with the silencer in it has even more crack to it without

do you have the spark arrestor/"sound diffuser" in it?

Yeah, I'm going to go with the P1X silencer when I get my setup. I need to keep it a bit more livable since I like my neighbors and work and ride at night quite often.

yeah it has the P1X Power Tip™