Does anyone activate their steering column lock when they park? Does it do anything safety wise?

Does anyone activate their steering column lock when they park? Does it do anything safety wise?

are you fucking naked?

Put pants on first OP

Yeah I needed an answer to this question it's like 11 o clock here lmao

why are you naked OP?

Hold on, why are you fucking naked?

Nice steering wheel cover

>yeah

Answers f a m I need em

More fat meat for OP to grip on

Only reason I have it there is because my steering wheel is missing chunks lol

when you drive a shit car like a toyota you might as well lock your steering wheel to try and prevent theft.

wasn't the corolla like the most stolen car ever or something lol

I'm driving a 96 Tercel lmao it's basically a 2 door corolla

Why the fuck are you naked in your car?

Saturn, actually.

Buy another one you tightass. Would be about $5

are you naked op?

You'd be cute if you shaved your legs and put on stockings

That's what all Toyota drivers do

BUT WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!?!

>not being fuck as naked
gay ass jimmyshits everywhere

The first time I put it on when I first got my car, I got scared as fuck because I couldn't move the steering wheel or turn on the car so my mom got mad at me when she had to take me to school.

Now its not a problem, but sometimes I put it on accidentally when I get out because I'm a fat fuck and use the steering wheel to push myself out of the car

Have you guys ever driven a car while naked? It's the best, man; having your balls sticking and tread marks on the leather seat, on a scorching hot day...

The fuck is steering lock?

Looks like he already blew his airbag. Have fun getting squat on the used car market.

>having your balls sticking

Not knowing how to aim the ball cooler vent.

>leather

>ball cooler

Not everyone paid for that option.

I do, if for nothing else but the satisfying click when it corrects itself back after it's engaged the first time.

>not driving naked

Plebs. It's the ultimate thrill in exhibitionism. The feel of raw ass and ballsack on the seat while knowing you're stark naked surrounded by the traffic

It's so satisfying

Complete ricer