Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvCtbVoPH6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ecoboost GT

Why is everybody obsessed with the GT now

NSX

Reasoning?

NSX.

570gt to show off how many bags of groceries you can get in your McLaren.
Numbers wise the NSX is probably faster, but it won't have the same level of chassis the 570 has.

tl;dr whichever you prefer.

The NSX is quicker but the 570s has a higher top speed

Mm, that makes sense. Personally I would take the 570. Just more my style. Light and agile.

I had thought the same but the torque vectoring of the NSX is appealing

I can understand. What sort of usage scenario would the car be in?

I'd like to drive it daily on the street really, in summer months at least.

I heard the 570 is a lot more involving for the driver, more like a really fast sports car than a supercar, with hydraulic steering and everything. The NSX is (supposedly) like playing a video game because everything is done electronically, even the brake pedal.

Although I may take it to Road America for track events and opportunities.

This is where I'd reccomend the 570GT, It's got very good storage space. I'd say test drive and pick the one that is more to your liking.

This is accurate. The 570 is much more analog (if a McLaren can be analog)

The NSX experience is claimed to be well done even though it is electronic by many reviews.

I'm going off the Motortrend review, but they might have made some changes to the software since then.

Yeah it's more up to the buyer as to which preference you have.

Basically I love the look of the Mclaren but the technology of the NSX, both should be great vehicles but the nearest dealers with the cars for testing are 4 hours away or more.

I think you'll probably enjoy driving and seeing the 570. You can always go MSO and spec the shit out of it.

MSO takes a long time, by the time the car got done a new model would probably be coming out.

Which do you like more? Pick that one.

Neither.

The Audi R8 exists. Glorious NA V10. Best interior between the three.

I mean NSX is better but

Honda over McLaren? If you don't want to show off, yes.

True, VAG interiors are far better than most other modern cars I've seen, and the r8 is objectively a good car, but if I were buying one: I'm not sold on the looks (don't hate it, don't love it), and it doesn't scream at me to be driven like a Ferrari or Aston Martin, or even a Honda would.

I would personally buy the 570S, and maybe the NSX (I would prefer an original nsx actually) if I was hellbent on performance.

I was going to say pigfat but then I found out the new nsx weighs 3800lbs (200lbs more than the audi)

If your serious and get an NSX please join /hg/

Not a fan of the look personally.

Is it even an active group?

For you I'd say this is your best pick

Sorry m8 no public transport in my area. Sad to disappoint.

Get a viper

Neither. If you're a real man you'll get a Viper, Corvette z06, or V12 Vantage

>I

tough choice.

570GT

Wake up op youre about to miss your bus stop

>If you're a real man, you'll get slow pigfat plastic shitbox for autistic seppos who wouldn't know bad taste hot wheels styling if it was their own car
>Calling a GT car manly

1/10, go back to circlejerking on one of the million forums or threads people like you already have.

NSX simply because it's a it more unique

You can also program it to either roar when it starts up or be dead silent, shit's pretty spooky

The NSX is uninspiring and I don't even know what a 570s is, but I doubt it has a v12.
$150-$200k is Murcielago territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=VvCtbVoPH6A

>/ovg/
Just win some more races and you can have both of them OP.

>Automatic only

NSX.
No matter how old the NSX gets people's reaction will always be "What car is that?"

Aren't you that retarded guy who thinks everything FWD would be better if it's RWD?

Yeah. Followed by
>o-oh....

Underrated post

nsx