Is it just me or is the upcoming Ridgeline seem like a practical, everyday, light duty truck...

Is it just me or is the upcoming Ridgeline seem like a practical, everyday, light duty truck. The finally ditched the weird Avalanche like bed and has quite similar specs to a v6 crew cab Tacoma.

If I'm being entirely honest the FWD with AWD when needed system seems like a pretty good idea, since these are light pickups and are more of daily drivers than bigger trucks. By using a FWD based system you get the better winter handling than RWD based systems, no more sandbags in the back.

Unlike the Tacoma you can get the top of the line Ridgeline without the stupid stickers. The bed of the Ridgeline is now big enough to fit offroad toys in the back with the ramp up. The Honda also looks more like older light trucks than the new light trucks do.

Honda should have made a smaller mini truck, and never made the ridgeline. That being said this gen is the best they've ever made.

Whats the pricing on it? If it is as much as a fullsize truck I think I would take a pass on it

just as much as the tacoma and colorado.

you are a cuckold

inb4 pickup van

The office manager bought one of these. It may not be very good looking, but holy shit this thing is so practical and has so many features someone would want from a light pickup.

The seam between the cab area and the bed was added so people things its a real truck.

Would rather have a not so ugly version of this for dem touges.

ok if its priced like those that isn't so bad.

it's not a real truck

45k tops is not ok.

They might not be real trucks, but they look great in person.

I generally think nuHonda styling is ugly, but this is the best looking truck right now.

My dad still has his old Ridgeline he bought in 2008, it's been extremely practical as a DD and stupid reliable. I'm not sure a single issue, minor or otherwise, has popped up.

only a cuck would drive such a shitty truck

Regular 150/1500 trucks can get all the way up towards 60k the "performance" trucks (raptor/rebel) start near 50k.

I like it. I wish Honda would offer an electric one.

I guess Tesla is going to be the first.

But it is a real truck.

But reliability is smart.

It's the most expensive.

Chevrolet Colorado: $20,100
Toyota Tacoma: $23,660
Honda Ridgeline:$29,475

those prices are for the stripper/fleet option. I think a consumer trim level would be around the price of a ridgeline

They're all base prices. The Ridgeline may come better equipped.

After they all get above the 30k mark they seem to have roughly equivalent equipment.

Stop shilling this piece if shit every week or so you utter faggot. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

The biggest difference is the Colorado is the only one that's a regular cab - Toyota and Nissan ($18,290) no longer sell regular cab pickups, and Honda never has.

>unibody truck

Just get a crossover you fag because you clearly don't need a truck or have an interest in a truck requiring hobby

>4 door truck.

It looks like an everyday grocery getter for soccer moms.

It's because of the gimmicks it gets. It's technically the pick-up version of the Honda Pilot.

So
2016 Taco, Ridgeline, Frontier or Coronado?

ev-fleet

At 210 inches it is longer than a Ford Expedition and has twice the towing capacity as any crossover.

And the 150s and 1500s don't?

Honda should've gotten the pickup too in the Rodeo/Oddysey/Aska deal with Isuzu.

No, they don't.