"But babe, it's so ugly. We can't have that outside the house. You've got to get rid of it."

"But babe, it's so ugly. We can't have that outside the house. You've got to get rid of it."

>What do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQeB8bhIcUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wonder how the fuck I acquired this shitheap, agree with her enthusiastically, and sell it for big money to some dumb boomer with bad taste.

Drop both the car and the girl desu.

/thread

Either never happened or you have shit taste in women.

This right here

Find somebody with taste.

go down chuck some mad skids then take the 350 out of it and sell the roller to some dumb boomer as a 'custom project' then shove the 350 in a ferrari and piss everyone off

>350

>350
Holy shit anons have said you are cancer but i can really see it now.

Throw a tarp over her

Wait I own that? Then I would put it in storage or in a garage.

Clear the garage from her stockpiles of useless crap and park it inside. :^)

Put GF's doghouse in the backyard

FPBP

Sorry. I don't recognize some 60 year old memeheadflatbrocrank v8 boomer engine

Put on fenders before I get pulled over.

you're an idiot for not recognizing an iconic motor that was produced for over 20 years

The rod, or the girl?

Do a burnout while blasting sexually frustrated 1950s rock music and hide my boner for that cute guy across the street.

Sell wife. Get wife that appreciates your stuff

And ask them to help OP buy a new car?

>Get wife that appreciates your stuff
Did you mean: dog

Put it in the garage, move her stuff/car out of garage

Probably be better idea to find a girl that loves cars

Tell her shes ugly but you dont get rid of her, tell her to get rid of make up, tell her to get rid of nething that causes her enjoyment so you're both dead inside, fuck outta here with your cuck shit, i have a dirty old wrx an r34 and a piece of shit corolla my fiance is fine with them because im happy

>pick her up
>put her on curb
>look asset her with house in background
>hmmyou'reright.jpg
>hang for sale sign around her neck

Put it in the garage and make her keep her Rav 4 in the driveway.

How can you pretend to be a car enthusiast and not know what an elephant engine is?

Move in with the girlfriend until sh!t blew over, maybe aquire another project to come home with

Not a shitty dog like that

ITT: bunch of virgins who've never seen a glimpse of pussy in front of their eyes

Immediately sell that piece and buy something worth time

Being married, I laid the ground rules wayyyyy before we got hitched.
I will divorce you before I get rid of my 300ZX
She knows and accepts. We smash every night.

>Says a virgin who thinks pussy is more important than the car that you love

Meanwhile mjet posts on /b/ asking advice for how to find a prostitute for a good price because he is scared of turning 30 without his dick being inside a pussy not made of latex

I've never seen so much being projected at once on a post.

>le projecting meme
You know it's true. You should just hook up with Mrcummy so you can at least get your dick inside something with a pulse

Sorry i dont know what a fucking 70 year old american engine is that ive never seen in the flesh.

Maybe when i was a little kid idk aussies dont give a fuck about these we just 350 everything.

Kek. You're the faggot that tries making fun of people for not having a car when you're in your 20s and had to have mommy and daddy buy you a car.

Keep that Taylor Swift video where she destroys a Cobra on infinite loop beside a pile of human skulls. Aughta send the message.

lol.
I probably get more pussy on my early 20s than you ever will, but whatever bby.

Why not? Never worked a single day on my life. Still in uni.
You don't have to be so sour.

>admits to being a pathetic leech
Kek.

kek. Im in uni and work all summer to pay for car shit, because while my parents have money to burn they have better shit to spend it on then a shitbox I dont need, and aren't so spineless that they'd cave if I begged and whined like a bitch.

>admits to having shitty parents

Why would I care about your life?

She's right though.

>he drives a FIAT

>parents bought him a punto
>not shitty
No, faggot, my parents wanted to buy me a car and pay for everything, but I told them to invest it instead. Not everyone is a worthless manchild druggie that expects everything to be given to them. You'll learn one day when your balls drop and actually earn something for yourself for once.

It's a flathead you busriders

Tbh

fuck off baby boomers

>be Aussie
>the missus is bitching about project car again
>step outside
>armour-clad rear-engined Falcon ute powered by a "V12" made from two 4.0l Barra straight sixes mated to a single crankshaft and jammed in the tray is gone
>gleaming boomer shitheap sits in driveway
>American flag flies from flagpole on my front lawn
>I am now American

I vote Trump.

I hope you die slowly

You don't smash every night, user.

But good on you for finding a woman that appreciates a mans interests.

Wrong generation lmao

It's the most iconic V8 next to the small block, get the fuck off Veeky Forums if you don't know what it is.

honestly i dont really give a shit about anything other than a small block or big block chev atm.

im sure that will change but for now its literally the only engine i know anything about.

hell if i end up with a older v8 or something a bit weird worth researching then i will but for now a hotrod and mememotor is a childhood pipedream.

>350
It's like you're not even trying.

as i said i know jack shit about v8's in general ive only owned one for around a year now.

most of my knowledge was of i6's and shit

Sorry i mistook your'e flathead wankplane crank motard

>honestly i dont really give a shit about anything other than a small block or big block chev atm.
They aren't that great.

>mememotor
lol no, Ford's Flathead put V8's on the map and obsoleted straight-8s/6s.
You have no clue how much aftermarket there is for them and how ridiculously indestructible they are. Of course because you're a tripfag who doesn't know shit and you knew you didn't know yet you decided to post anyway.

These niggers know what's up.

Hey some people are that horny, I do it twice a day with my gf of 4 years

Burnout 360 degrees and drive away, blast this.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQeB8bhIcUg

l
o
l

i love it when anons get their nose out of joint because i dont care about their special sekrit club engine/car crap

le wrong generation/boomer please fuck off nobody cares.

I'm just letting you know how retarded you are.
Here's a good example, boomers weren't born until the waning years of the flathead

tripfags lmao

Who gives a shit?

The boomer/wrong generation shit will die off eventually and nobody will give a crap about the car.

Honestly i liked hot rods as a kid but the concept is kind of retarded now.

At least its not stancefaggotry but with those stupid skinny wheels it might as well be

>Who gives a shit?
>gets btfo
>lol who cares lol
>The boomer/wrong generation shit will die off eventually
Cool but flatheads predate boomers and everyone loves them

>Honestly i liked hot rods as a kid but the concept is kind of retarded now.

>Honestly i liked hot rods as a kid but the concept is kind of retarded now.
You don't have to put them in hotrods. Flatheads are almost as small as 350 SBC but can be tuned so much better.

You really really need to lurk more.

30 bucks says you can't visually identify a small Block Chevy from a big block Chevy

You sir are king of the faggots. I bet you Vape and drive a Subaru or a vw

I kind of agree with you.

Hot rods were basicaly kids turning cars into crappy versions of this because they were so poor.

It doesn't make sense why a poor imitation of something like this costs more than the real deal.

I blame dumb baby boomers and discovery channel shows with jesse james in it.

are there pictures of this beast?

>poor imitation of something like this costs more than the real deal.
supply/demand
hard to find parts
I mean most people don't know how to tune a flathead and the people that do know how hard it is and charge $$$$$ but you can whip out a truly retarded amount of power from a flathead

Yes but the demand for something so inferior is retarded.

When you have money you stop caring about the rat race of best bang for your buck

I DD a classic for the hell of it because i can afford gas and repairs.

Poorfags gunna poor i suppose

It's not really that, I would pay extra money for something that I like more.

I wouldn't pay extra money for something I like less.

And liking a hot rod better than an authentic classic with racing pedigree is just retarded.

Don't buy a 32 roadster get a fucking Morgan or something decent.

>that I like
There you go, taste is subjective.

>And liking a hot rod better than an authentic classic with racing pedigree is just retarded.
Taste is subjective. Also hotrods will always perform better
Stock flatheads struggle to make 100hp (at the time this was high performance)
You can now, with enough money, get like 400 NA horsepower out of a flathead, find another engine you can quadruple power output with without forced induction, speaking of which, they happily take forced induction to the extreme.
You can buy the blocks for like $500 off ebay.

Now tell me how much better the 4.6 modular is when it performs almost as well as an ancient V8 from the 30's? Looks like Hot Rodders actually know shit about what they're doing. Is that why you're so butthurt about it?

Nah, I just laugh at their poor taste.

Calling everyone that thinks something you like a buttmad hater is the same logic stance fags use.

Agree with her. Boomer rods are ugly garbage for people who hate driving cars

>Nah, I just laugh at their poor taste.
Rly that's what i'm doing to u rn 2bh.

>Calling everyone that thinks something you like a buttmad hater is the same logic stance fags use.
>implying i like hotrods
I like Flatheads because they're the perfect V8.
They can be whatever you want them to be.

>gf
>wife

Am I dreaming?

ITT: know-nothing tripfag doesn't realize he should lurk more

>diesel fiat
>yuropoor

Relay these exact words;

"This car is a permanent fixture in my life, and you will go before it does."

If she threatens to leave, call her bluff, 75% of the time they come crawling back.

You're an idiot for keeping a hunk of junk like that though. It's fucking worthless aside from posturing to boomers

>I agree, I don't know what I was thinking when I bought it.

This

Ha! True.

Oh I know, that's just the line I'd use when it comes to a woman wanting me to cut something important to me out of my life, doesn't have to be a car, it could be a gun collection, old books, a family heirloom etc.

If it were a piece of boomer bait like OP's pic then I'd agree and auction it off.

Fuck off back to your containment thread Fatcunt