Was iron age the most aesthetic age?

Was iron age the most aesthetic age?

Undoubtedly yes.

>iron age

That's not how you spell "Bronze Age".

Maybe in the immediate outgrowth of the Greek Bronze Age. In most places everyone began to encase themselves more and more in armour in ages after.

Nope, said it best

Bronze is objectively the sexiest metal

Bronze age is Veeky Forums as fuck

Look at this picture and try to tell me the bronze age wasn't rad as fuck

Look at this fucking shield

Bronze looks more blingy and doesn't rust or darken immediately. Also didn't the Egyptians consider iron an impure metal?

Holy shit, how the fuck was that practical at all?

maybe he just did not fight but lead and command.
Also he could be a shieldbearer for a spearman-shield duo

People who have built reconstructions say it isn't that bad to move around in. Plus if you're wealthy enough to own that you're probably wealthy enough for a chariot.

No. Iron Age to early Middle Ages are the best, for both warfare in general and armor specifically.

>Diodachi i.e. Seleucid Empire and Greco-Bactaria
>Republican Rome
>Principate Rome
>Parthian Empire
>Neo Persian/Sassanid Empire
>White Huns
>Attila/Hunnic Empire
>Eastern Roman/Byzantine Empire

t. Romeboo

w2c those sick purple boots?

>Romeboo
More like Parthia/Persiaboo desu, kouhai.

Nah middle ages to 13th century when they introduced kettle hat helmets were the best. Then they went full retard with plate armour.

I don't know. it seems like it must have been weak against Roman weaponry.

Roman accounts talk about their own archers sucking ass at even doing shit to cataphract armor while their horse archers and foot archers tended to penetrate Roman shields and mail armor. It was pretty good.

If its Gothic armor then yeah, its fucking garbage.

I think you're underestimating the effectiveness of their chainmail armor for the rider or the fact their riding down at the Romans at full gallop on horses that weighed between 1000 to 1200 lbs with their own armor.

TRIARII!

>R:TW flashbacks intensify