Current car design language is a metaphor for everything that is going wrong in these times

Prove me wrong

I guess that means society is going really well.

but I can't

samefag
I agree with u tho

Are you suggesting that, in a time where mass information access has made us afraid of the world around us, we'd like to feel coccooned and protected within an environment where we can only observe through technology and media rather than our eyes?

My kingdom for lower beltlines

I swear i'll never complain about angry car design as long as they have normal proportions again

>More likely to sustain injury in a side impact

I'm okay with high belt lines.

You are most likely a huge faggot OP

There

Pussy

Okay.

why are you driving a car if you are scared of injury?

also thats ok, but dont force your faggotry on the rest of us

"safe" cars are fine, as long as they are just a specific subset and not a theme pushed onto every single thing

You can blame soccer moms for becoming the most important buyers group and their love for huge ass crossovers and SUVs.

Without crossovers as tall as houses, they wouldn't have to raise side lines of normal sedans as much as protection against those high crossover bumpers.

Incredible how bloated cars fucked up the marked so hard that it caused even more bloated cars.

Stupid go- guys, you just didn't realize you actually LOVE the new design ... yet.

The same you didn't realize you want remote controlled cars.
And cars without windows.

Get.
Over.
It.

It's 2016.

>why are you driving a car if you are scared of injury?

To go places.

>also thats ok, but dont force your faggotry on the rest of us

I'm not.

>To go places.

Jesus. Why does the thought of safety trigger men so hard?

tits or gtfo

lol

5 star post

We're automotive enthusiasts, not people trying to protect our minivan packed with fetal alcohol syndrome children we regrettably had with our high school sweetheart.

By the way, your penis isn't feminine.

for some reason it looks worse every time I see that image

I'd rather post on Veeky Forums.

Everything is a swooshy blob with angry headlights.

>We're automotive enthusiasts

Liking cars and liking safety don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Yet we wished that today's design language wasn't so painful to look at, and some of that is due to the safety standards that are mandated.

We should be able to choose to not have as safe cars if we wanted to pay the price.

This is why i have a motorcycle. Almost no safety bs.

we werent kidding.

ill leave this for the janitors to mop up.

>Current car design language is a metaphor for everything that is going wrong in these times

which are?

oh shit i just got Veeky Forumspilled

My brain

tits or gtfo

You will learn to love it.

>French flag on the side

Imagine the uproar if BMW did this and with the German flag

I don't think anyone would care really
Italians and the French have been doing this since forever

activists would literally rip it off like they did with the tiny window flags in world cup times.
germans are not allowed to do that at all costs.

This is what you faggots don't understand. People are voting with their wallets. Most normal people (normies) want safe cars. They don't care about much else.

So now why would car manufacturers pander to a small minority of poorfags who would never even be able to afford these cars they dream up anyway, instead of targeting the general denographic?

I 100% agree with every qualm most of this board has with new car design, but I'm not confused as to why it's being done. Everyday people value safety most, so car designers have to make something that sells. Couple that with retarded safety standards and you end up with the angry bars of soap. The higher the regulation, the less design variation.

>this hand placement

Found the nu-male

This was at a local dealer

I'm mostly talking about this happening in Germany.

Of course it's not that much of a problem outside of Europe.

an equivalent to that driving in germoney would be to drive a ford and have a sticker "proud to be white" on your car while driving through New York

Nazi flag m3s when

You can't even drive around in a Chevy SS in GER without having to endure all kinds of questionable opinions.

where ?
i mean if you got to germany and are offended by german flag you have to be quite retarded or bitter

>europoors

kek to be honest this is more an issue
than the german flag wich isn't a symbol of nazi germany

Hey /pol/ enjoying your first day at Veeky Forums?

there are lots of reports of german people getting their tiny world cup flags ripped off by other germans (mostly in north rhine-westphaliaby and berlin) because in their opinion those flags produce "nationalism" which is bad.