Lets get a Panther thread going

Lets get a Panther thread going

post em, and discuss em

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5704626279.html
diigo.com/08sz01
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vehicle kino confirmed

Bumping with a picture from the time I went running around orv trails in Michigans western UP with my 05 MGM.

>it's almost been 5 years

i'm despairing more about how fucking old that gif is

>buy grand marquis
>decide to buy new tail lights cause old ones cracked
>take off old tail lights
>4 bulbs
>get mad
>junk car
fuck you ford

One of my turn signals was blinking really fast for months and couldn't figure out why since all lights were working. Then backing out one day on the brakes I saw in the reflection of glass that one side it brighter then the other, then I learned there was two of the exact same light bulb in each tail light.

>Ferd puts in redundancy for your benefit

>get mad about it

>ITT: Autists talk about how hard their dicks get when they see an outdated, slow, basic, pigfat, 200 horsepower, American shitbox

its RWD idiot. its better then your shitbox civic

Still better than riding the bus lol

10/10 post
Lmao

It's an American thing. Europoors with their cramped streets and orwellian government wouldnt understand.

the feeling of having a comfy landbarge that will never fail you and is easy to repair when it does

>Tfw recently bought a Grand Marquis
>it's my first own car after only driving Dad's
feels American, man.

Same situation for me. I've had mine for a year and a half now, love it to death.

99 Vic was my first car. I cannot express how reliable that car was. I beat the piss out of it, hooned it, off roaded it. Crashed it through a fence into a field doing 70. That car never let me down. I got it with a cracked intake manifold and that was the only problem that wasn't directly caused by me. After I crashed it I had the radiator replaced and that's it. Drove it two hours home from my pops. I actually broke most of the suspension components in the back, but it still trucked on. Took it in road trips, drove it everyday. Finally, I shot the diff and sent her down the road. Rip Elizabeth, you were the best car I will ever have.

Whats the difference between a grand marquis and a crown vic other than badges?

I believe the grand marquis only had sohc and some crown vics had dohc

Here's mine, it's an 89 Grand Marquis.

Also, now that the Panther is gone, what takes its place? Is there even a replacement?

Thoughts on this:

cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5704626279.html

1 owner car too

History report:

diigo.com/08sz01

>Also, now that the Panther is gone, what takes its place? Is there even a replacement?
Nope. Taurus was considered to have become the full-size offering after the Panther was gone and I think even it is under threat in the US due to poor sales relative to CUV/SUV's

>diigo.com/08sz01

Go for it, if I was looking for a new car that'd be a serious contender. Check the underside for a rusty/rotting frame - if it's bad walk away. Also I wouldn't pay more than 4 grand for it; I'd make him an offer of 3 as a start.

Aww, well that sucks. What would be the next closest car to the panther that's readily available? (In terms of BoF, comfyness, reliability, space, etc.)

>tranny slips in reverse on my 05 MGM
>replacing the transmission would cost more than the car is worth

I swear I saw an ad for that car on CL. Upstate?

The new fusion is pretty big and comfortable and the new sport one makes a lot of horsepower with the 3.7l v6

Already posted in the other Vic thread, but this is my first car.

May be my last.

just to make sure

a p71 ecu is plug and play in a town car right?

Marauder here

Very few men will ever experience the ultimate form of the phanter

It's hardly an ultimate form -- a meager 300 HP lugging a 4000 pound chassis around?

Yes though not sure if you can straight up switch it. The ECU still needs to be flashed.

>less botttom end torque in the heaviest panther created.