/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds/)
Wii U: 5.5.1 (Kernel, no IOSU)
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Multiplayer has been disabled from Friend List if your firmware is below 11.1. Updating is safe for everyone already running CFW. If you aren't, use ctr-httpwn to access online services.
-Nintendo released 11.1, patching Browserhax and Menuhax. Most entrypoints have been updated to work. BootNTR update available.
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 or 11.1 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/
-a9lh without downgrading and OTP installation on the New 3DS (up to 9.2) is now possibe, currently being tested. gbatemp.net/threads/443187/

>Vita
-Henkaku r6 enables GPU overclocking, increasing performance in some games.
-A new version of Maidump has been released, providing DLC support and better compatibility than older software. www78.zippyshare.com/v/c3GfB0HN/file.html
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/
-Webkit exploit seems to work on 4.0 psxhax.com/threads/playstation-4-v4-00-webkit-crash-and-ps4-dev-updates-by-ryan111.784/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11321945
hackinformer.com/2015/02/03/psvita-how-to-sign-psp-games-iso-of-any-size-to-use-as-bubbles/
wololo.net/2016/09/26/theflow-managed-modify-ps-vitas-psp-emulator-coldbird-taking-port-ark-fw-3-60/
youtube.com/watch?v=XTEFSIpVq-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did you feel the need to post this?

wat do? Do I have to patch it?

would answer but you posted in the wrong thread so kill yourself

seems to be where everyone else is.

I finally jumped to 3.60 since looks like we are getting PSP games too

So, after installing the VPK I can play the game without going to henkaku web thing?

Can I just delete the VPK after game is installed?

Yes.

DARIUS BURST VITA DUMP WHEN

repost

Just called Nintendo about transferring my NNID back. Said it was their most called-in issue now-a-days, making the call fucking awkward. God damn it, /hbg/

Nice thumbnail

Im getting a black screen on yoshis island on my ez flash iv. Im on the latest firmware, 1.77. Whats the issue here?

Rise up, young thread, and make yourself a legend

Is that flashcard actually good?

Yea, its fantastic. Might be a bit pricey and hard to find, though.

Will restoring the system update it?

Henkaku needs to be installed every time you boot up the system to play your backups, and the vpks can be deleted after they are installed, like 3ds cias

*Vita

Yes.

Y O K A I
O
K
A
I

W A T C H
A
T
C
H

T W O
W
O

L E A K
E
A
K

WHEN
H
E
N

Reminder to vote
strawpoll.me/11321945

strawpoll.me/11321945

strawpoll.me/11321945

strawpoll.me/11321945

strawpoll.me/11321945

strawpoll.me/11321945

Heh

>When planning the first Yokai Watch, I already thought to release the sequel as 2 different versions. Children like having things that other people don't have, so from a marketing perspective, having 2 versions is a good idea. Also, a lot of people play Yokai Watch with their parents. Where people would have some hesitation about getting 2 copies of the same game, if you have different versions, it's a lot easier for them to buy both.
>they basically confirmed they're doing it for money instead of hiding behind a "it's for fun!" thing
>apparently there's a third version that has yet to be announced outside of japan
Le Madmens.

Bimp

Anybody else got the Color Splash ISO? The google drive one titled splashysplash got taken down I guess.

Hey guys

How can i bring some psp games with vbhl on from 3.60 to 3.61?

I couln't find any guide about this

I'm still struggling to install vpks on my vita even after using chink magic, am i doing anything wrong? I put the sce folder into the game file and it happened for two different games now

Anyone got project diva f/f2nd dlc working?

so you can actually play 3ds backups now on 3ds?

this might get me to buy a 3ds again.

We could since 2014 although it was shitty back then and it's been great since 2015. Where have you been?

so with the new chinese tool, can we install update through it now or do we still need to install update via vpk?

so does ctrhttpwn not work on menuhax & mystery dungeon hax?

So let me get this straight. The henkaku for vita allows for me to "crack" it and allow me to play games released on the vita pre-3.60.

It's already been dumped. Look for it. You missed the sale?
What do you mean? Are you trying to get VHBL on 3.61?
That and other things, yes.

not here obviously.

I sold my 3ds since I cant afford to buy new games. had a o3ds, 3dsXL and N3dsXL before all at different times.

I'm thinking of buying a N3ds if I can pirate games with it.

You can and if you get a 9.2 one it's going to be EXTREMELY easy to set up, like just pressing a button.

Thanks!

im on 3.60, i hear that if you have a vbhl/psp bubble and update to 3.61 it still works.

i just want a few psp games not available in the playstation store anymore,

back in the days i used this .
hackinformer.com/2015/02/03/psvita-how-to-sign-psp-games-iso-of-any-size-to-use-as-bubbles/

but not sure if still works on 3.60, basically i just want to update to 3.61 and keep that unavailable psp game.

How the fuck did you not list Plailect on there.

ctr-httpwn is not compatible with menuhax due to how it needs to throw you back to the home menu.
No idea about mystery dungeon hax. I'd have thought it would since it doesn't run from the home menu.

VHBL doesn't let you play PSP games, it lets you use PSP homebrew.

Everdrive Gba is much better.

So we can't sign psp bubbles with henkaku then?

hey DOA3E user, are you still here?
i downloaded the patch but can't install it via vpk, keep getting fxfffff0 error
not sure if there is some way to fix it

I am using Better Amphetamine plugin.
There are no risks in using all options on max?
Vita TV, I don't know if this matters.

>no Plailect
>no Steveice10

Yes it is. You can simply exit Homebrew Launcher.

I honestly have no clue, but I wouldn't count on it. Henkaku doesn't even work on 3.61, so whatever requires Henkaku to run won't be running on a different firmware version.

Just start with gpu on 222

Thinking about buying a 2ds for homebrew. What versions do they ship with? I know there's a doc somewhere I saw it a week ago, but I checked today and I'm just not seeing it.

>trillion is shit
>taking up 3gb of space
>haven't played it in 2 weeks
>want to delete it, but also want to finish it because autism
Kill me.

Out of curiosity, why not the max value that the game allows?

Are both same content wise like pokemon (except the legendaries) or are they a lot different?

>God Eater works now

GE2 undub when?

wololo.net/2016/09/26/theflow-managed-modify-ps-vitas-psp-emulator-coldbird-taking-port-ark-fw-3-60/
Just stay on 3.60 and be patient, PSP support is right around the corner.

the update 1.11 dump of DOA3E didn't work
the fucker on reddit who dumped it didn't know what the fuck he was doing and didn't even test it out, nobody got it to work
remove that garbage link from the docs so people won't kill their card by it

DS Rom loading when?

300 minutes

That is the max value.
It's just that increasing the GPU clock is the only one that seems to noticeably increase performance, the rest don't really make any difference when maxed.

in 5 years

Just play it on the pc and save some space on your vita.

Oh, sorry for being stupid.
I just tested this, hacked my Vita TV today.
Thank you!

Anyone got Dragons crown w/ update and minecraft updated

WHY IS THERE TWO HBG THREADS

An user created another one for no reason

>Multiplayer has been disabled from Friend List if your firmware is below 11.1. Updating is safe for everyone already running CFW. If you aren't, use ctr-httpwn to access online services.
Wait i'm really confused. I didn't update and use that ctr-httpwn thing neither, but i can still go online at least when i use the latest version of luma

because the fag who made this thread wouldn't let it die hours ago and then someone else tried to make a thread just to spite the OP o this one.

>17% voted for Aurora
Veeky Forums likes tranny's, eh?

No user, that's just your own take on it. The user who made the other thread didn't even know about it. Stop being an autistic faggot and move on.

>156030479
>le tranny meme xd

You won't even get my (You), Rei-chan

So is there's Taiko already with DLC?

I was actually letting it die. Then once it got to page 10 with no posts some idiot bumped it by linking to the other thread and that's the moment I decided to have my revenge. And I'm glad it's making you feel bad. Also, the more you insult me, the more I get autistic about the subject. You're just going to make your situation worse if you keep this behaviour. Keep that in mind.

meant to quote

yea, we got pretty much all the dlc

WHENS MAHVEL COSTUME DLCC

>156030814
b8

>Anonymous (43)
Nice try

Bump, I need some help this

We can't update a game normally via PSN spoofing, can we?

Don't lie. I actually used SAGE.

Nice. Still enough to make me get autistic, as you had absolutely no reason to do that, and yet you did. I also had absolutely no reason to keep this thread alive and make sure it wold have been used as the new thread, but thanks to you, I did. Also, I'm glad your shitpost linking to the other thread (even though it would have been useful as a "Last thread" link) got deleted, as now the thread starts with me pointing out how much of an idiot you are, which makes my thread even better. Thanks for your useful contribution.

I only see a 1.10 dump in the doc

To be clear, and I didn't make either thread, but I do that to my own threads on the rare occasion they occur simultaneously, but second. It is weird that this triggers you for some reason. I don't think it means what you think it means.

meant to quote

I wanted to play online but the game told me that I needed to update the system, so I did so while on the emunand. After a couple of failed attempts, the update went through and it sent me back to the sysnand after the restart. Now I can't access homebrew anymore. Help?

Does the other update in the doc not work with the updated modules or are those borked too? I'm confused

I need help. ive read the Vitamin DLC dump of God Eater 2 works on the Maidump of the game.

and to install it says i need to put it on addcont_mai

I just have addcont_plain. do I make another folder on the ux0 folder named addcont_mai?

also then it says I need to change the game mode on mai to 5. Do I have to do it everytime I boot up the game?

Can someone explain what happened here?

youtube.com/watch?v=XTEFSIpVq-M

Does this literally mean that the ONLY issue with installing and running DS games as .cia's is redirecting them to the SD Card instead of Slot-1?

Furthermore, can I use an old mai update on a new mai game?

The video doesn't actually mean anything. What you said is right though.

WHEN
don't beg for games when they're not even out yet and other people are waiting on shit that is out

Pokemon S&M when?

I gotchu

Can someone upload a P4DAN save file with all night difficulty unlocked?

Penis

thanks senpai

Just tried following the wiiu loadiine guide. Booted up super mario 3d world and everything seems fine but it takes an unusually long time for anything to load. Is this something that should be expected or is there an issue on my end?

it's to be expected with some games.

please help me