World of Warships Admiralty /wowsg/

T10 is working as intended and is very enjoyable )))))) Edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Patch 5.11(LIVE):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0511/

>Patch 5.12 PT notes (SOON): worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/0512-public-test/
>BB bow nerfs reversed, DD armor nerfs reversed as well
>"repair cost" replaced with a flat service charge

>British cruisers announcement (SOON™):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/rule-britannia/

>Imperial Japanese Navy destroyer tech tree rework (WEEBS™):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/new-jpn-dd/

RUMOR MILL (SUBS)
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/96120-submarines-are-coming/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favorite wowsg:
warships.today
na.wows-numbers.com/

>Useful Information:
pastebin.com/ec862KsG (embed) (embed)

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Ubermensch Clan:
NA: [HURTU]: na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000010943/

>Untermensch Clans:
NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/
EU: "no"

Other urls found in this thread:

thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/09/27/long-wows-qa-27th-september-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=NnXcHGgszp4
discord.gg/JDeptup
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/78187-how-to-access-training-roomwithout-mod/)
youtube.com/watch?v=0HSBhwpeLcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please rate my stats before I rerolled.

USN CA or RU CA?

VMF/RU.

>So, T7 unless you want to get your ass beat by Tier 7s.
Or just enjoy the safespace that is T4

Time to dust off the Ishizuchi :^)

>play with minor WoWs youtube celebrity
>lose
ebin

WHo is a major "Youtube celebrity" then?

Notser

His videos are comfy, I like them

Arlios obviously

Jongles I guess, I don't really pay attention to the youtube community for this game

Jongles, maybe Phlegmu?

thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/09/27/long-wows-qa-27th-september-2016/

Daily reminder that
>WG knows T10 ranges make the game much less dynamic.
>WG likes T10 to remain less dynamic than the rest of the game.

>WG hates the T10 camping/bow-front meta.
>WG has no idea on how to get rid of the camping meta despite the solution being right in front of them.

I love you, /wowsg/!

Jake is actually gay what the fuck

same user
/wowsg/ is probably my favorite community on the internet, even despite the occasional bouts of autism.

"""""no"""""

>Not flying the pro-detonation flags on your low-tier DDs to farm detonation flags

>Top of two ships
>No competitors in either
Go me, I guess.

Proofs?

He's just saying that instead of giving Albany her historical thickness of an older type of armour, they gave her a thinner thickness of Krupp with equivalent performance.

Vigilance is useful if you're sitting in smoke or rushing another DD. It's a better choice on RU DDs than on other DDs because they are less reliant on smoke, go faster and are less manoeuvrable. SI is an acceptable choice too, so I'd recommend waiting for a re-spec discount before swapping it out.

First game in the Clemson.

I might have been maining the wrong class.

Also, is an Aoba acceptable as a T6 for ranked? I can swap out my 15pt captain from my Mogami (BoS, EM, Vig, DE, CE).

As long as you're good at the ship you'll be fine. All the rabble will be in Tier 6's, so it's not like you'll ever get an optimized team anyway.

Clubson is great. Literally the best USN DD relative to the tier it plays at.

Kinda like how Umikaze is at tier 2

The Low Wang is super balanced. Acoustic search on a DD.

I rip chink Bensons in my original Benson. Many of them are fucking clueless wallet warriors.

>flag mod broken again because of the patch
fug

Honestly the only really unusable ships in Tier 6 look set to be Ognevoi and maybe Mutsuki if it doesn't have CE. All the other Tier 6s will work adequately enough.

>Ognevoi
>unusable
wew lad

Yeah, but if it's someone who actually knows what teh fuck he is doing, long Wangs are rather dangerous.

They're like USN cruisers, except they're not slow as fuck, huge, don't die immediately and actually can perform their intended role.

>Ognevoi
>unusable
Git gud.

>Nurnberg

I,m getting an error trying to install update does anybody know what this is about.
ERROR: apply bin-diffs. what: IO error. msg: name="C:\Games\World_of_Warships\UpdatesData\sdcontent\wows.na_0.5.12.0.200058_0.5.11.1.198132_sdcontent.wgpkg\res_packages\vehicles_level4_0002.pkg.0.5.12.0.200058.F1C49B52.xdiff"

Nurnberg is definitely workable, just not quite as good as Budyonny.

>play Kutuzov
>attack Myoukou who panicked and rammed into an island
>implant 2 salvos into her broadside
>2k HP left
>5 allied BBs fire all their cannons at her, almost at the same time
>there are at least 3 strategic targets within 13 km range
>needed 1 more second to finish her off
['CYKA BLYAT IDI NAHUI's internally]

nvm just deleted the file and its fine now fucking slav coding.

gotta secure that kill :^)

>our Amagi is turning too fast to allow his guns to fire at the CA 5km off the side of his ship
>turns out he was turning so he could present a perfect broadside to the enemy Amagi
and yet he still seemed surprised when the other Amagi deleted most of his health bar

WHEN

youtube.com/watch?v=NnXcHGgszp4

WHAT?!

YOU GET A SAIPAN JUST LIKE THAT?

FUCKING RUSSIANS!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>He actually thinks it wont be like a 1/100000 chance.
>Implying WG wont attempt to jew you.

It hasn't been implemented yet. That footage is from Gamescom.

pls explain what it is they are trying to do...i cant read slavrunes.

Is that a model of a PT boat?

Take your money

i dont need you to tell me that...

im asking what the whole point is? how do you gamble and what do you gamble with.

Apparently, it uses the convertible xp (i.e. the free xp you've built up on ships that you haven't shekel'd out for) you have or something.

discord.gg/JDeptup
discord link

really? if that is the case then i love this gambling idea.

I have so much xp ill never convert it makes this a no brainer if so.

> claim your account before u can message

HAAAAA

fuck off luger and your faggot ass discord.

i see the resident band of deplorables are there. even king fagtor himself.

You're not even trying at this point shitpost-kun

Desperate.
How sad.

Sometimes I hate this game.

> Raptor is a hairy greek draft dodger

Should any of us be surprised this faggot is from immigrant mongrel parents?

Can I pay you to leave America raptor?

>14" guns and below can't overmatch through the Mogami's bow
neat

>All the T7, 8, 9, and 10 BBs can

wow, very useful.

You seem upset """""""""""""""user""""""""""""""

i cringed so hard i broke my teeth....

why is he so unaware of how much of a fag he sounds?

Problem is, it's bound to be heavily monetized in the future.
They introduce it in a way it won't cause much grumble, using XP that is abundant and mostly useless.
Once you're used to the concept of boxes, they'll introduce extra special boxes, for a very low price of real money, with increased chances of good drops.
And once you're further used to the concept of paying for better boxes, they'll introduce exclusive box-only content. And by content, I mean premium ships.

If you think the current $70 bundle-only ships are a ripoff, wait until you see lottery-exclusive ships, where you'll have to buy way above $100 worth of boxes for the chance of getting a ship.

>KM zestörers
>Hydroacoustic

What would you think if that was their national meme?

Supposed to be before the end of the year, and it'll completely replace daily missions. Probably for the best, since those were based around the beta economy when things were a fraction of their current costs.

The game has been blatantly pay2win since Atago, MK, Tirpitz, Imp Nicky are all blatantly better than the normal ships on their Tier.

OK, maybe Tirpitz a little less than the others, but still.

Are chat issues finally gone after the patch?

They can Zestroy my dick anytime

Underage ships are not for lewd

Jesus fucking christ, this """""artist""""" can't draw faces for shit and his bodies are hideous.

>top half holocaus survivor
>lower half albino nigger

0/10 for making me swallow my dinner twice.

No, it just uses general experience you earn. So earn 100 in a day and you get one box, earn 1100 and you get a second, 11100 and you get the last.

>tfw getting high caliber without getting any kills

is this better?

Plebbit does that to a man.

Hi wowsg

If your name is in pic related it means you're interested in playing training room team battle with /wowsg/ on the weekend. If you've changed your mind please PM me (abrudolflincler) on discord.

I'm thinking Saturday night will probably work best for most of us, around 9-10PM Eastern Time. Any earlier and we'd inconvenience our SEA-fag refugees. Lemme know how this works for you. Please remember to either install the training room mod, or read this forum post (forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/78187-how-to-access-training-roomwithout-mod/) detailing how to enable training room without the mod. The latter option only works for one battle I think, so just be wary of that.

It'll be tier 8 this week. Also, in regards to team comps, we'll have two cv-players volunteer to be on a team, and we will then use a team randomizer website to fill teams, which I can stream if people are paranoid about team stacking. If it turns out one team only has players with destroyers, or one team only has players with t8 battleships, we can reshuffle, but imo I think most of wowsg has a pretty diverse selection of tier 8 ships. If anyone has a better way of selecting teams I'm all ears.

Sorry about the wall of text.

TL;DR for faggots: training room team battles 9PM EST on Saturday, tier 8.

Stop sexualising underage German boys, Rabbi.

>boys
I see where you're going but this is the last (You)

6 PM EST would be the best, I go out on the night

SEABURGER

Chain pls

And then my game crashed as punishment for blogposting

works fine for me desu
but if you need to have it earlier for the NA guys I don't want to inconvenience everyone else, I should be able to work something out for earlier times or whatever
t. hotel

>Stop sexualising underage German girls, turkroach.
There you go.

We'll see what the other 3 lads think

>page 10

>Arppegio of Blue Steel missions extended
>soon you can get the missing glowpanties
>and possibly a atagoy clone!
>H A I F U R I confirmed to eventually come after ARP ships
>will possibly include a T6 hatsuharu with 100mm american autorifles despite all the balance issues
>and several fun ships like graf spree and possibly akashi
how much cannon fodder and armored animays can WG trhow in before realizing they have masterfully crafted the spiritual sucessor to the world's favorite waiting browser game?

youtube.com/watch?v=0HSBhwpeLcg

DED GAME
DED THRED

DED BOTES

KanColle collab when?

not happening
not while kadokawa exists

Do they really hate baka gaijin money that much?

>Saturday
Sunday would be better imo. Works out better for people who hang out with IRL friends on saturday
t. Abrach

They have over 1 million active players in Japan. How many players does WoWS have globally?

Just because you talk to your Hotel figures all day doesn't mean you have friends.

More likely they are charging too much for WG to consider worth it. Consider that the two collabs they do currently have were only moderately successful as anime.

That entirely depends on how you define 'active', but it's almost impossible to use the player count we see to estimate the number of accounts.

I thought Haifuri was Kadokawas' as well. It's there in the end credits, in between the squigly lines.

That's a good point I guess, so Sunday at 6PM EST? Anyone super busy on Sunday?

According to wikipedia it was produced by Aniplex, which is a Sony subsidiary.

Anime is rarely produced by one studio, so it's possible that a kadokawa owned company had a hand in the production of haifuri, albeit a minor one.

>a T6 hatsuharu with 100mm american autorifles

There's so much wrong with this single fucking statement I'm honestly not sure whether to be extremely impressed or incredibly triggered

is this an okay game ?

hatsuharu on T6?

thats more likely that you think

you sealclubbed

i sure hope you are happy with your 100k profits carefully extracted off newbie's tears

pretty sure that's monday morning for the SEA guys so it might be harder for them in that case

Speaking of which, why the fuck were the 100mm Type 98s considered upgrades on the Harekaze? Planes don't even exist in-universe, so why would lower-caliber guns specialized for shooting planes even exist in the first place?

Same with the 5-inch DP guns they got at the end, though at least those were the same caliber.