Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #859: Transmission Error Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/! Sunshine!!: >Current Events
JP: Honoka & Nico Medley | Maki SSR
EN: Honoka & Hanayo UR | Aqours initial UR

>Get the game in English!
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klb.android.lovelive_en
iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/school-idol-festival/id834030294?mt=8

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/

>EN Event Ranking Tracker
ll.idolactiviti.es/en/tracker/#/ranking

>Event Cutoff Predictions
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Aqours
lovelive-anime.jp/uranohoshi/worldwide/

>Aqours 3rd Single center voting
sunshine.dengeki.com/vote/exqp2sjh0eye/

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/981033/55285808c1/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Umi is love.

Thanks kiab.

Rin!

Nico-chan a cute.

do I download the update or wait till I get home?

Shit the update, I don't understand anyting!!
It's really a pain! my screen is small so I didn't have to bother to read that much before; but now I NEED to read to know what I'm doing!

...The way members were sorted for me to tain them.. The way I've just "auto-set" the teams...

Oh. My. God!
I need a tutorial!

...and the errors: it was a pain to delete many files and apps just to have space for the game, so don't put me down!

There are no transmission errors.

is it just me or the circles are getting smaller?

For how long will the current Aqours scouting be up on EN?

Transmission errors are not a real issue, what is a real issue is that you haven't bought some love gems and done some 10+1 scouts. The SR rates are increased and there's even a new rarity SSR!!

I miss spending only 9LP doing a song on hard so I could easily farm my way up...

0s for wooby

nice try

Thanks I guess.

Get the first song bonus before it expires in less than 4 hours.

What does this mean and why did I only get 8?

So has anyone actually managed to get past "transmission error lol" and into the game yet? I eventually got it to go through its whole download shit, it asked me about "you can save space ok/cancel" and now transmission errors, transmission errors forever.

Every account now starts with 120 spaces, they changed the goals that expanded space to give a gem so if you already cleared them you got the gems all at once.

I dont know what youre talking about
There are no transmission errors

It's not that bad now, the high skilled employes of Klab have fixed it.

I got through a while ago, but the transmission errors don't stop once you are in, you usually have to go through 1-3 to do anything.

I got in very briefly. I was able to see the home screen. Then clicking anywhere made the transmission errors come even more rapidly then before. I now have not just one but multiple spinning not circles on my screen. CONNECTING....

Im gonna miss playing 5 times and a ful combo a day. Its the only thing motivates me to play in event when Im not tiering

Oh okay, makes sense.

uhh

exhentai.org/g/981033/55285808c1/

Guess i must be going crazy huh

wtf this place stinks now

>they still havent added new story chapters

I want to unluck No Exist Orion damnit

KLab!!!!

That's your phone's problem
Not the game

Nice Akarin URs.

How are people on EN? I thought it wasn't out until 30 min from now? Also when I boot up the game it just appears with a big box and a loading circle

I was wondering if it was only me.
Couldn't they allow us to download the icons like they do for chapters?

I just updated it, but battery was dying so I haven't played it yet.

Still the girl on main screen is gone for good (I hear her talking tho).

can somebody translate this?

So the 1 free love gem a day is gone forever?

Put up a bounty.

Is there even any point in trying to do anything for like the next 5 hours? Are daily goals even a thing anymore? I'd love to explore some of the new shit and try idolizing via seals and all that but this is ridiculous.

Well, I think I found the problem. I can't connect to the itunes store for some reason.

So, how long till they fix the many issues users are experimenting? such as the infamous "transmissions errors" or this ?

It's just easier to get, play any live once per day and you get the same rewards you would have got before for doing every daily.

No.

>Juicy Fruits
I was specifically waiting for this. What a day.

I'm in!

Once everyone finish updating to 4.0.

Both of those are issues from the server being overloaded, just chill.

Oh, so now you get the 1 gem from the first log in bonus thing?

First Live Bonus bundles up every daily onto the first Live you do.
You can clear some goals to not waste LP until the transmission errors cease.

What the fuck krab I want to Dias already you fuck

yeah but youre not really part of this general

You just need to play one song, that's it

The only actual error I've seen is that sorting by attribute is broken. Haven't dared roll yet except a regular scout, which got me a cool Dia. Thanks Klab.

Meh fuck it, I wait until tomorrow when people calmed down and don't rape the servers.

Have a nice evening burgers and good night yurops.

I love Yohane-sama! I want to marry Yohane-sama!

Maintenance finished early. Although actually scheduled was still a while ago.

At any rate though as OP indicates right now
>klab
>servers not being 486s they found in the dumpster
and it takes going through 50 transmission errors to do shit.

Alright, cool. That's much less of a hassle.

So basically fight through errors to do an EX or two and then leave it for a while? That works, I'll just go FC one of the new unlocked EX and then leave it at that. 5 hours covers until after new day anyway.

I envy you. Hopefully my first Akua will be Dia-sama aswell.
But I'm tired. At least, til the next hours, until everything calms down.

So many, many new things... sigh.

>game when I try to idolize a UR
Wait, I though you could idolize even URs with pink/silver seals, it just took a fuck ton of them. However none of them show up, only SR/N. Are you required to only use gold for URs?

Cards only appears if you have enough seals.

Anybody have a high resolution version of the Aqours title screen?

anyone else getting 2 lovecas per aqours song? Is this a bug?

URs only show if you have enough seals to idolize them, like 25 silver seals or 500 pink seals.

Check goals.

Alright, kind of weird since it means you have to look up how many it takes elsewhere rather then just have it presented right there. How many does UR take, 50 silver/500 pink was it?

For all the people asking retarded questions: READ THE WIKI.

fuck off

So what are SSRs?

So many lovecas

>my android OS is too outdated for 4.0
I get to keep the honk icon, I guess...

>Honoka icon is gone
Bye bye KLab. You lost a loyal customer

im gay

Always interesting to see how many people here are only playing on KREN.

>lagdroid
I bet your phone also has a headphone jack

Is it the one linked in the sidebar?? XD

Just replace it with the old one you casual.

Either you are too retarded too change your own icons or too retarded to buy android, which is it?

I wish I had a good enough phone or tablet to play this.

>2016
>Owning a lagdroid
>Just replace it with the old one you casual.
x

Use bluestacks to emulate it. That's what I do though I still can't make it work with a keyboard.

Not that user, but what does android have to do with changing icons? And why would someone buy android anyway if they weren't poor?

Now I used a scouting ticked and got a cool You. My first two rolls got me my two favorites. Feels good even if they're just Rs.
Best of luck to you, user.

thats what im doing, but its very hard on keyboard

You've got way more power and security on android phones. By security I mean you can flash custom roms and patch the hosts file.

is it worth it scouting for Aquors if I just want a team of them to clear goal and earn lovecas?

I feel you. I have to stick to songs in easy mode only so grinding up levels takes a long time.

Well, now you can change the speed...

GET OFF MY FUCKING SERVERS YOU GOOKS

Personally there are way too many things that annoy the shit out of me on iOS/iphones, even if I was a billionaire I wouldn't use it.

Not to say android is perfect, it's far from it but it's the lesser of two evils.

But I don't want people to think I am poor and that I am good with managing my money.

Dia is hot.

You can?

maybe if she didn't have that mole

>Android
>security
No. Just no. I'll 100% give you "dependable flexibility" because jailbreaking on iOS is great but not dependable, but the Android security situation at every level from hardware to software stinks. They've got a long way to go compared to Apple, partly due to business model issues. Apple fails in plenty of areas, particularly anything desktop computing related, their "pro" computers have gone to absolute utter shit over the last 5 years. The unavoidable (outside exploits) lock down on iOS is bullshit. But their hardware crypto and long term update support is top tier. Their hardware is top tier period. It's too bad about the rest though.

Connection is going smoothly now lads beside that scouting screen. Stupid ass streaming pictures just waste my data and lag their server.

hey guys why do the same normies come out of uranohoshi's box as otonokizaka's box
how does this even make sense from a lore perspective