Do you guys think the Chiron will take the throne of the king of cars from the Veyron?

Do you guys think the Chiron will take the throne of the king of cars from the Veyron?

I mean, the Veyron is a wonder of engineering but it's pretty old already, you can't rule undisputed forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Chiron technically is an improved version of the Veyron. So that means the Chiron is more efficient than the Veyron used to be.

So we're having this thread everyday now?

This is like discussing mars rovers.

>rule undisputed.
Has it actually gone a single year without being beaten and needing re-engineering to compete again?

Yes, nothing has successfully taken the Guinness record from the SS.

>implying the veyron was ever the king

It was in terms of raw speed and HP.

That's because nobody else has been allowed to use VW personal test track, faggot.

>you can't rule undisputed forever.

HAHAHAHAHA 10/10

So, why don't they build their own test tracks?

VW doesn't owe them shit, the Veyron is still the supreme king of street legal cars and that's all that matters.

who insures the chiron?

like for real what company would take on such a risk?

i bet the owners need to self insure through companies they own

if its self insured that would mean the owner would never have it near others

they would like only take it to empty tracks by themself

it mind as well be an imaginary car since i doubt any of us will even see it irl

>on track it would probably lose against a corvette or a gtr

The buyer would probably have a million or two to cover the damages he cause.

Yee

Only because their faggy company didn't let other contenders run on their special little track.

I've seen two and touched one.

HurrDurr we can't beat them lets come up with a faggotry poor excuse that blames them.

Equity red star offer cover on the Veyron and other Hyper cars.

Keep crying baby you think that's the only reason, go buy some land and make a track open to everyone see how many companies come begging to test a faster production car for the record. You will be able to count the number on no hands.

King of what now?
nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/

Why is the veyron/chiron so fucking ugly?

Differentiation. You can lead a market by costs or by differentiation. If your junk looks like everybody else's junk, why would they consider buying your product? It might look ugly to you, but it stands out from the sea of other cars, and not in a bad way, since they're making money with that piece of garbage that is the king of its own house.