/ ssbg / - Super Smash Bros General

>News
- Update 1.1.6 now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes: smashboards.com/threads/433162/

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
gamebanana.com/skins/149268
pbs.twimg.com/media/Crol9wCXgAAGc1S.jpg:large
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can anyone who played xenoblade explain why shulk is considered elder god tier canonically?

Just play Xenoblade, it's good and you owe it to yourself to play through unspoiled.

fighting games > your shitty party game

owned fags

regards, /fgg/

i'm not into weebgames, just tell me, with spoiler tag

>Sonic
>can turn into Super Sonic
>not SS
?

Bowser, Kirby and Rosalina belong in their own tier above all others, they are literal galactic-level threats. If your character can only ruin their one planet, they belong below those three, end of story.

Samus only activates self-destruct sequences in every planet she's blown up, before you ask. Any sufficiently powerful planetary warrior could theoretically reach those if they could fight Ridley and Mother Brain.

in the source the author stated it doesn't include characters transformations, in their games and in smash

I fell for the USB to ethernet adapter meme and playing online still lagged more than I'm willing to deal with for matches with two different people.

Do you guys just only play with people you know have good connections, or are you putting up with the lag? My Internet is fine, hell my wireless router was fine, too, but I bought this adapter anyway on the offchance it fixed this horrendous issue.

Yeah I think Kirby should be first because if he absorbs Shulk, he'll have his monado's arts.

Shulk wouldn't be able to defeat him. Kirby fights Metakinght and he's way faster than Shulk.

Kirby absorbs Saitama

As long as the game runs fluently, I don't mind that much.

I honestly couldn't adjust to it and I just played like shit. Really sucks that my brother never wants to play Smash anymore and I can only get friends to come over once a week at most to play, and they're better than me by now. I just want to be able to practice regularly, but fighting CPUs feels worthless and playing online is undoable.

Never been to a tournament, but thinking of just trying to go that route, except that it'd still probably be weekly at most and obviously they'd all be better than me.

reading this remind me those HAHAHA nice post user but can you defeat Madara in...

yeah it was in reply to one of those posts on IGN forums

It's ironic, chazo created his discord to have more power over the people here, but now he has even less authority and ended up killing his only source of new recruits. And the best part is that he's grown so accustomed to shitposting, being an asshole, and people ignoring his narcissism that he can't integrate himself into any community for long.
Every time I see a a /ssbg/ thread up I get a smug feeling knowing he hasn't gotten his life together yet, especially when he doesn't link the true previous thread to avoid showing that it died in less than 10 posts.

Reminder that every relevant regular can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF

Move to the ssbg discord if you want to keep in touch with everyone and play games every now and then.
Rest in piece and don't forget to thank moxy, chazo, chad and rakky for killing the general.

Why is playing online undoable?

You obession with an e-celebrity is pretty disturbing. I really don't understand why so many anons can't just be silent about it.

Adds ridiculous delay to all my moves. Feels like a different game. Results in lots of whiffs or playing in a shittier way like spamming smash attacks to take advantage of the lag. Extremely unfun and frustrating.

Perhaps you should focus on 1vs1 on your own continent.

Just by playing with online people who say they're from the US? I don't know of a way to make sure I get nearby people through the game.

how do I play?

I'm convinced Nintendo changed their netcode to ensure that.

Real last thread Stop forcing these threads which can't even get 100 posts anymore

maybe because you dont have any repeating digits

I had the issues I mentioned doing 1v1 for glory, though...

Do people here actually go tournaments? And do you all suck? Or are you just here for memes/good times. Either is acceptable

I just play for fun. I don't have autism so I don't play Smash competitively.

I'm leagues better than you at Sm4sh.

You really had lag with 1vs1? I had the impression that 1vs1 was the last forte that would fell.

No one here goes to tournaments. All the real smashers left this shithoel

>modern day white women

Boy do I hate my mom

Shulk is S tier

Pardon the childish rant

He would be right if mode changes were instant and could be started while in other moves' animations.

Glad to this this trash general is done
- /fgg/

Glad to this this trash general is done
- /feg/

At least sage your posts.

NNID?

You ever play a top player? Either online or offline? How'd you do, did they even use their mains?

post cfn

;o)

Anyone want to play?

Im a little upset at my mom for making my already difficult life more difficult by making me jump over unnessecary hoops.

pls how?

>News: An update that happened 4 months ago
I think the OP text is past due for an update since development has ended by now.

What exactly is this a measure of? Power levels lore wise?

Ive been a borderline neet for the past X months, why should I know?

>Borderline
How can you be a borderline NEET

Ask chazo

Kirby should be in top
why:
becuase he has a whole universe inside him and the fact that he can absorb anything
he is like a Pink version of a black hole

Mario/luigi/doc mario also needs to be higher up

the fact that rosalina needs more to stop bowser that is a treat to the universe
while rosalina clearly has cosmic powers and bowser can create stars/black holes
and yet still need a plumber to save the universe makes mario/luigi higher tier

2 persons made goku mod in sm4sh:
there is this one:
gamebanana.com/skins/149268
looks so perfect texture wise becuase it is smash 4 art styled(but not a model import just a model edit of ryu)

and then there is this one:
pbs.twimg.com/media/Crol9wCXgAAGc1S.jpg:large
why cel shader?
it is smash bros they are modding not a anime game looks so out of place
i guess it is becuase it is lazy work becuase that guy wont make textures to look like smash 4 and just want clickbait (after all that guy was known for that in smash modding commuity)