What does Veeky Forums think of Regular Car Reviews?

What does Veeky Forums think of Regular Car Reviews?

youtube.com/watch?v=CfMFtXu3Lz4

youtube.com/watch?v=hoxqtnI4I4c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6tpkYI1FmE&list=LL4lNJtnYg-q21zpMcezhVLw&index=33
youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0
youtube.com/watch?v=LmdErvy4mQk
youtu.be/ljpk_9X4xCY?t=3m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh boy it's this thread again

He's a faggot ass pussy furry who isn't funny and appeals to autistics (of which he is)

I think they're pretty funny personally, but sometimes he overdoes it with the "deep intellectual meaning" behind the cars that he reviews. Like cmon, the Toyota FJ one was trying way too hard

>start lurking Veeky Forums
>look up car youtubers because I wanna be a cool car guy too
>discover RCR
>immediately ask Veeky Forums what their opinion is because I'm autistic
every time

More like
>browsing youtube late at night because I'm bored of /k/
>stumble upon RCR
>find it enjoyable since I don't know shit about cars
>ask Veeky Forums for funsies
>get called an autist

aren't you a furry?

Yes

>I don't know shit about cars
>coming to Veeky Forums

Why? I don't go to /k/ looking to kick down the clubhouse door and be accommodated. Just fuck off back to your tinfoil warehouse.

the boards turned into a self parody. the same 10 things are posted over and over again, and when they finally fall off of the catalogue, someone posts another identical thread.

>wake me up

>go to /k/ knowing nothing about guns
>/k/ tells you the general rules about gun safety and advises your first firearm purchase
>go to Veeky Forums knowing nothing about cars
>fuck off autist

Previous thread had someone say that Matt Farah called him a pussy because he's the only person to ever tell him to slow down. Still waiting for the sauce.

Sounds like you're in need of a hugbox that specializes in spoon feeding. >>>/reddit/ is that way

He's ight

>new it had probably 70hp
>festiva
>70hp

that would be one beefy beast of a festiva then.

it was probably more like 50 to 60

Does anyone have links to his furry videos though?
I can't for the life of me remember the channel or anything.

I used to like them when they were funny. Now he replaced poop jokes with him and his butt buddy trying to sound like they know everything about cars. Dude always talks about mechanical stuff when he had someone else rebuild his car.

He tries to be really deep. Also i heard hes a furry which sorta weirds me out dood

In my opinion he's pretty great.

He has gotten a lot of my friends with Liberal Arts degrees into cars.

We both know that rarely happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6tpkYI1FmE&list=LL4lNJtnYg-q21zpMcezhVLw&index=33

RCR isn't half as awful as Veeky Forums makes it out to be. The Roman has a great voice and fantastic writing talent, and Mr. Regular is pretty good with words aswell and despite Veeky Forums's criticism each of them has more creativity and skill with the english language in the tip of their dick than all of this board combined.

Also Mr. Regular is a furry and has referenced it in his reviews.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0

No one's saying they can't weave words, better than six years of being an English major I should fucking hope he can write well. The gripe that anyone with their head on straight has about him is that he knows jack fuck about cars but still spouts his mouth off like some kind of authority. The furry shit is just icing on the cake since he's gone on record as being real pleased with himself for telling other people to grow up, all the while having produced ebin takedown webcomics of his too cool for school dragon self all the way until he was fucking thirty.

RCR is one of my favorite youtube channels.
I think it's hilarious.

He did the car show on his local college radio. If I went as far as to blur my face from videos, I'd at least try and scour more of myself from the internet. That said, I can't seem to find him on Facebook, or Twitter.

Guy's been part of some pretty gay shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmdErvy4mQk

did somebody say furry

sage'ing
We have this thread every time he uploads something.
He's alright. Not too good, but not bad either. His humour goes stale after a bit. Very often he goes off on the random tangent of the perceived stereotype of the owners, but occasionally he takes a look at what the company was like at the time of production.

Its comfy, I like it. It is just 10 minutes about a car, it just shows the car non stop and you listen to shit about the car. Gives content on a wider range of cars. No other car channel does this. So yea they are a different pace from the other shit we got on youtube and that is what is good about them.

Someone most more of mr regulars cringy fursona

>"AHHHH WHY IS THIS CAR SO FAST"
>"IT DOESN'T NEED SO MUCH HORSEPOWER"
>"WAS THIS CAR DESIGNED BY KIDS?!"
>pffft
>"hehe, real fart"

And no, I'm not using caps to emphasize. It's because he screams at his mic.

I will throw you a bone.

His older videos were funny, and he tried a "return to form" as he says to go back to being funny, but absolutely nothing changed

That being said, it's entertaining, but he's an English Major, not a mechanic, so he only has owners' testimonies and Wikipedia to base his knowledge off of.

He's entertaining to watch, but that's about all there is for me

>dodge neon
Why does he like that car so much? That's all he compares other cars to

I remember when Housepets was good, but then it turned into a bunch of shipping that I couldn't possibly care about.

Because it was his first car.

lurk more.

what the fuck happened to this website its like people don't even understand board culture anymore.

Everyone loves their first car.

daddy

That's hardly the worst thing I've seen.

I have never into Housepets actually

kek

>waifuing a character from a thing you've never read
It was cute and not openly furry for about a year, then it got really furry and I stopped reading.

I just got the folder from a friend that used to shitpost on /b/. She's hardly waifu material.

Idk what you're talking about Grape's p. cute desu

More like
>go to /k/
>everyone that isnt pulling shrapnel out of their body from decrepit firearms is shitposting about old russian guns

>go to Veeky Forums
>everyone too busy flying off a mountain pass or wrapping their car around a tree while trying to imitate an anime
>most posts take place on public transportation

Yes, but personality...

Again, coming from someone who has never read it.

She has a good bit of snark in the early stuff. I can't tell you past that, when everyone started getting boyfriends and/or girlfriends and/or both.
Why am I discussing this on a board I actually care about I'm going to get banned shit

Probably not. This is nothing compared to what people normally shitpost on this board.

My major gripe with him is that he made the SW20 out to be a death trap when in fact he's a garbage driver with little to no track time at all. All of his facts are based on hearsay, and he got straight up verbally smacked by an old 911 driver who told him that snap oversteer is a driver error.

And you are mrcrummy the literal nobody that trips on Veeky Forums/o

Glad to see more furfreinds being imported into my favorite board.

>not having the attention seeker filtered

The fact that people think snap oversteer is some sort of magical force that just takes hold of a car is hilarious.

He is the only dude who reviews cars in a non performance way he talks about cars like its 2016 not some commercial he always talks about cars in such a way that a non american would appreciate it

Well when you get a knuckle dragging mouthbreather who just sold his Civic and buys a stock MR2 Turbo with absolutely no driving skill or sensibility, yes, it's a recipe for disaster, they are going to spin out and most likely crash the car. That generally what happens for the most part, and they'll run onto their forums and gripe about how "unsafe" and poorly designed the car is when they themselves are the problem.

TL;DR sour grapes from shitters

No

>go to Veeky Forums knowing nothing about cars
>fuck off autist
It's because we also know nothing about cars.

*yiffs loudly*

also, back off. he's mine

Fine, Mr Peanut butter is mine then.
>stealing my smug furry pics

he changed he thinks he is deep now shit was once fun now it's unbearable

Every time I see him use a manual I die a little inside. He even managed to stall a Mustang GT ffs.

Furfag reporting

Okay.

yey

Kutztown dragon sings this song
do dah do dah
Kutztown dragon sucks cock five miles long.
Ah to do dah day.

Goin to yiff all night
Goin to yiff all day

>furry
>not glorious patrician scalie like our autistlord rcr

anyways, as a closet furfag Veeky Forums is not the place for these autistic antics. Just use a cars face as a reaction picture, please. This makes me cringe

>posted his videos here as soon as they were uploaded back in 2014
>told to fuck off for shilling "my" videos

In the latest video he openly admitted he used to be a furry. lol

I just recently started watching his stuff and checked his Twitter, and he @d someone for Skype. So I clicked their profile and he was a hard core furry

>he place for these autistic antics. Just use a cars face as a reaction picture, please. This makes me cringe
I usually do, furry autism is best reserved for special occasions. This is one such time.

They're funny, but you have to understand what they are. They're car reviews as much as the Song of the Sausage Creature was a review of the 900ss. Also he doesn't know shit about bikes.

Fuck off dog rapist

The FJ was literally one of the best ones.

XD le dog fucker meme !
Lol!

I know he lurks Veeky Forums, but I have a strong suspicion mr regular posts as user here rather frequently.

I've spotted posts from time to time that are written in the same sort of style he talks in during his videos

It could be fuccbois who genuinely enjoy his pseudo-intellectual bullshit and try to emulate him.

t. dog fucker

You're right. People who have no experience driving mr should never drive mr.
Wait a minute...

Also nice way to dehumanize innocent people, scumbag

Are these /osg/ stickers on an RCR video?

youtu.be/ljpk_9X4xCY?t=3m22s

I feel like they become kind of degrading to cars in general if you watch too many of them (like it seems like he doesn't actually like cars), but one once in a while is usually pretty funny.

He doesn't have the extra 2.5 IQ points required to ascend from asshole to asshole that pretends to be smart

Pseudointellectual = has their bookmarks filled with abstracts for studies they don't understand and wikipedia links for philosopher's they've never read and will never undestand for arguing about how it's a moral imperative to post loli on /a/
Mr Regular = just posts gay furry on Veeky Forums and doesn't care what you think

>

Right after I visited Ocean City for a week, I saw a video that had him talking about boogie-boarding in Ocean City at some point. Spooked the fuck outta me.

non-furries get out

Not /osg/

Literally /reddit/-tier

hes alright if youre 12 or have the taste of someone of a similar age

I dismiss anyone who likes him because its clear they arent worth associating with

Fucking giant autist who is probably sitting in special ed classes right now.

Uses too much middle school sex jokes and his tone pisses me off.

he does things in private that I don't like and I have the emotional maturity of a teenager so down with him

>I dismiss anyone who likes him because its clear they arent worth associating with
you are clearly doing them a service by sparing them of your shitty personality

YOU GO GIRL!

>discover RCR through Veeky Forums when it was still new
>gets popular
>becomes Reddit Car Reviews
>furry shitstorm ensues
>RCR threads now filled with Alphonse's buttbuddies

I still watch it. It's regular, as in every week.

I only like his videos where he goes walking around at car shows

just watch initial d fagot, its about as far as Veeky Forums's automotive knowledge goes.

Watch Initial D.
Then get into heavier stuff like Wangan Midnight and The Over Rev manga.

Puts you ahead of most people on here.