Send help

Can we/mods do away with pic related? It's nice that these cancer general threads provide a containment area for brand whores, shitposters and tripfags, but it's shitting up the catalogue and sliding threads that are actually worthwhile.

Perhaps a sub board for general threads?
>pic related, 17 separate daily threads, and that's only in the first half of the catalogue

>claims to hate cancer
>creates a cancer thread

>implying there's any other way to create awareness

At least janitors read the threads posted here.

why would you circle vin check thread?
obvious bait you shit bird bus riding nancy queer.

>worthwhile threads
>Veeky Forums

top fucking kek

nearly all of the threads outside of generals are complete garbage

Did you miss the dbt spam?

no you dumb motherfucker the generals keep the posts within them from sliding worthwhile topics off the page. it's your own damn fault you can't make an interesting thread to save your life

Please kill yourself

LPG is a board treasure you twat

Yeah we totally need to reserve space for more girlslaughing.jpg threads

Weebs are the issue.
Kill all the weebs.

>muh hondurr thread
>muh shitbaru thread
>muh toyboat thread
>muh chinese cartoon sticker thread
>muh hairstylist mobile thread

Generals are the only good part of Veeky Forums

>this entire thread
>filled with general posters raging so hard at the thought of their precious threads being gone

You're basically using this board as a free forum where you can shit all over and there's no moderation to quell the egoposters. This is an imageboard foremost. Don't hold everyone else hostage because you're too fucking cheap and/or autistic to start your own forum.com page dedicated to whatever shitbox you own.

Fucking retards.

+1

>17 threads that aren't about EcoBoostâ„¢

>muh chinese cartoon sticker thread
This is true

I question this aswell

Seriously
>circles VIN check
>circles /dbt/
>circles LPG thread
>circles ausfag containment
>circles /ovg/
>doesn't circle any shitpost threads

what's the matter poorfag, mad because no one on Veeky Forums bought a punto (beside that yellow german but he's not much of a shitposter like you are) so you could shill in your general?
>muh passion
>drives an ugly italian ff 1.3l diesel

At least people in generals actually own cars

Part of being fair means not picking and choosing preferences.

>I like this general thread, therefore it can stay. The other ones have to go though!!! >:(

This is you.

>it's an mjet shitpost

I agree /osg/ is cancer but when this board is 95% shitposting the generals seem to be less cancerous

No they don't. unless you mean

>basically an echo chamber, reposting content some guy made 3 years ago over and over, eventually the third General thread looks like groundhog day

Fuck off.

/dbt/ keeps bikefags contained, because they are a minority on this board, not filling up pages of the catalog with simple bike questions. /dat/ keeps aufailians contained. I shouldn't have to explain why this is necessary. /ovg/ apparently has racing leagues or some shit so having a dedicated place for them makes sense. I don't know why anybody would shit on VIN check or LPG. Because this board is such fucking garbage I'm actually finding myself defending generals. I almost can't believe it.

But why the VIN check? What the fuck would having 30 vin threads a day do?

Give us an example of these "worthwhile" threads that you are writing about...

> LPG's TFTD
> Cancer
Opinion discarded.

Can you check this?
1HGCM56435A145366

Don't post it in the VIN thread, I want this stupid thread fucking derailed.

>lawn mows away in his "race car"