Does anyone subscribed Motortrend on demand? I'd like to watch this review...

Does anyone subscribed Motortrend on demand? I'd like to watch this review, but I'm from Europe so I can't even try a trial. Could anyone upload this review somewhere, please?

Why don't they just put it up on YouTube? They have become greedy bastards nowadays.

They gonna put this but in like a month or two later than on their paid channel

I watch all their shows for free on another site that uploads them the same day. I like those other roadkill shows you can only watch if you pay them. The site is easy enough to find, though takes more effort then the marketing people at hot rod posting threads trying to get people to tell them where to watch their videos. So they can get them taken down.

What site?

Everything comes on YT a month or so after it comes on MTOD.

Any info where I could find it? I really want to watch Roadkill Garage mang, and my googlefu is weak. I've been searching for several weeks now, and I'm finding bugger all.

Most of it comes on YT a month after it somes on MTOD, except that show with Frieburger and Dolsich

I thought you might ask that, we all know that particular sites name. So no need to post it in this thread. If you really cannot find it, I'll put it up with a spoiler. Although you will need a 4 Chan gold account to read it.

Reddit?

It won't let me post the name of the site here, it thinks I'm spamming.

You have already spammed this thread, get lost.

Try half, double and triple they used to post a link to all the new videos that came out on the pay site.

Ya GTFO we want to know where to watch all those free videos that only come out on Motortrend.

I have MTOD. I suppose i could upload it to YT but it would be a huge pain in the ass to screen record the whole episode. What's in it for me?

You fucking sniveling Jewish rat bastard

gibe link pls

Just pay them to watch you cheap bastards. Have you seen that junk Fagburger drives around? He needs all the money he can get if he wants to keep all them cars running.

i have a sub, how do i do this for you?

no yt is a bad idea
Hey, if you could upload this to Idk, dailymotion com seems like a good option, but without naming this episode originaly as it is on yt.
Then post link here, just the last part
>/video/number

ebin meme friend

>Have you seen that junk Fagburger drives around?
You mean the junk that's getting new engines and trannies crammed in every other week?

Don't hate the 'burg, hate the 'burb.

I just watched this episode. tl/dr they're the same fucking car. The Miata has a better engine that makes it more fun for DDing but the Fiata has a better suspension that makes it more controlled and more fun on the backroads

Just general bump that Motor Trend is pissing me off because their content has been top notch (Head2Head with J Liebs and Jason Camisa is fucking lit) but MTOD exclusives kills the fun.

>yt
>bad idea

Its like there already is no channels that basicly steal roadkill episodes MT doesn't give a flying fuck about.

If you or anyone could upload this on dailymotion, yt can shut it down just for the music.

is it shit? I think i watched the first ep and i was like... meh? I miss the old school chemistry of just friedburgers and finn

Hot Rod Garage is the new old roadkill.

That wheelie truck was GOAT but the rest of this season was pretty forgettable.

b-bump