Other urls found in this thread:

2g.be/tools/siva/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude nice

Xbone nightfall 1/3

1st for genesis-chan~

>rush to get the pulse
>he hasn't had it for at least 12 hours already

How is that enhanced radar artifact called? Can't wait for it, shadowstep and fr0st-ee5

7th for your waifu a shit and genisis-chan pushers are faggots

A certain characters wetsuit

Reminder that PRIMUS is considered hate speech now.

>About to get my regular group together to get pulse
>2 of them cant come and we've been waiting so long I cant play because I have things to do
>The remaining 3 members say they're going to look for a group to complete it

>Mfw I will never ever get this pulse rifle now

This would be unrelated to the pulse as I already have it. Just want to try and get a higher light level heavy from the chest.

>"The worst of Rasputin's defenses had already blanketed most of this area, Frames, Constructs... Some things I havent seen berfore nor since."
>"Frames. Constructs"

What did he mean by Frames and Constructs? I dont follow..

Need a hunter and warlock on the FINAL step of the puzzle in which you need to use the calculator

lonely fuck 2: Electric boogaloo

>some random dick head in the tower askes if I'm a girl
>say yes for the lulz
>this kid is just fucking despressing
>has already said "I love you" in voice message

where do we go from here? what do /dg/?

Robots

Frames are what they call those robots like the one that runs the post office in the tower. I imagine frames in that case would be like Rasputin's robot army. Constructs I would guess are just his automated turrets and shit.

>ERP'ing with a teenager
>h-haha, i thought it would be fun

Nightfall?

Keep the ride going, try to jew the fuck out of that pathetic loser.

This quest is fucking cancer just to get it fucking started.

Say you'll be out of internet for a while. Block him, never return

Why don't you have a seat over there?

Need 2 hunters on the Siva Engine Quest. Part 2 Nightfalls, crucru, Public events, etc.

Yeah but I'm 346, your call.

God damn googles

chase the goose, get the noose

>tfw winning duels against GGs
gg

>grim citizen waifu
are there more?

Robits w/ guns.
I imagine constructs would be like Spider Tanks and shit.

Arent the non exo frames the constructs?
The only vehicle type weapons i van remember off the top of my head are the tanks on earth that were presumably used to try to keep people in hand while evacuating people.
Of course the in game lore is a fucking mess and has 500+ year old cars that look like they have been there for like 30 years.

LFG SHITTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ahh that makes sense. Also we concluded Rasputin is an Exo??? Fuck do you think were going to meet him at some point?

Rasputin had an Exo body in the original plot and he had a really important role.

>Rasputin is an exo
when was this mentioned?

>tfw god roll sniper
>tfw its fucking 20/20 amr7

Nah, the mailbots and stuff are called Frames. Constructs are probably larger non-humanoid stuff.
Rasputin originally was an Exo before corporate meddling gutted the story. So who knows, especially after 'he's not a warmind any more.'

Rasputin is a warmind that encompasses miles and miles of underground server space as well as tons of satellites orbiting earth. At the moment he's a sort of all encompassing machine mind, but I would be surprised if he didn't pull an Ultron and build himself a body or bodies to talk to us/eventually maybe fight us.

>Have the full raid set
>won't give me the shader

What the heck bungo

any boners planning on doing the full pulse rifle quest anytime soon?

>Crude MSpaint shitpost meme drawings are now considered on par with the crest of a sciety that organised a genocide

Either that league of retards is a fucking joke or we live in truly magical times.

do you also have the class item?

Smoky do you still need a warlock?

Have you tried going to the shader kiosk?

It's been confirmed this was originally Rasputin.
There's a line during the SIVA bunker quest where your ghost or Saladin or something says he's 'more than' a warmind now, which I wouldn't be surprised to mean he's either puppeting an Exo or cloned part of his processes into one.

class item/artifact too?

you need everything for one character, you can't mix and match stuff from other classes like for the oryx shaders

>It's been confirmed this was originally Rasputin.
Where?

It's perfect for the crucible.
For PvE just go with Devil's Dawn, BNF or Black Spindle.

They never said "more than"
just that he "hasn't been" a warmind for a while

>get But Not Forgotten
>no triple tap
>no spray and play
>no casket mag

r-reeeee.....

>perfect for crucible
You don't pvp much, do you?

'a source' has confirmed it to various outlets, and based on what we know of the original plot, it makes sense.
Okay, couldn't remember the exact line, but yeah that.

You and other retards really blow that line out of proportion.

Saladin says

>He hasn't been that for a long while now

That means Rasputin has long since abandoned his original Warmind protocols that dictate he would have to protect and aid mankind. He has resorted to a hermit's life. Disconnecting himself. Only allowing contact when it benefits him. Not giving a shit about humanity. THAT is why he hasn't been a warmind for a long time.

You fucking morons.

Can you post the source for that concept art originally being intended to be Rasputin?

I took "he's more than a Warmind now" to mean he's ascended beyond just being an AI controlling a bunch of weapons. He now controls all of the other weapons and is self aware enough to modify his own programming to release himself from the limits we put on him. I also took it to mean he's no longer just a machine and has become more akin to a god in a vague sense of the term. He's modified his own existence into something that exists ONLY to beat the Darkness.

>first time doing raid
>looked up random fags on LFG
>nice group, they're all 365+ but see no problem with me coming (was 362)
>we reach Aksis phase 2 with only ever wiping like 3 or 4 times
>i barely ever died and saved a lot of people during Aksis phase 1 killing the captains
>one guy has to leave
>party owner finds someone else from LFG
>this whiny fucking nu-male voice guy starts squeaking
>"yeah i'll do it as long as everyone is 365+"
>"we have this one guy who is 364 but he's doing pretty great so far"
>"aw no m8 i don't raid like that"
>leaves
>after not really finding anyone they decide to call it quits for now since other people had to leave soon

What a fucking huge fag.

>levelling outside of the raid is way faster since you can simply do crucible to get legendary drops + exotics from 3oc + shaxx and faction packages
>the only thing actually worth a shit from the raid is just the exotic pulse rifle
>aksis phase 2 is just a boring piece of shit

Nice raid.

>'a source' has confirmed it to various outlets
So no proof? K.

>god roll sniper not perfect for crucible
pls

The raid is the best content we've had in a literal year and drops very good guns and armour.

Why wouldn't you run it?

One more for Nightfall

I'd rather do raids all day than spend time in the shitheap that is Destiny's PvP

>The raid is the best content we've had in a literal year

Kinda easy to achieve that when we've had literally fucking nothing in the meantime.

>That means Rasputin has long since abandoned his original Warmind protocols that dictate he would have to protect and aid mankind. He has resorted to a hermit's life. Disconnecting himself. Only allowing contact when it benefits him. Not giving a shit about humanity. THAT is why he hasn't been a warmind for a long time.
word

>a source
do you have "a source"

>playing Destiny to level up

Nigga i play Destiny to look real fucking fashion, and let me tell ya, there's nothing more fashion than that Warlock chest piece

>>the only thing actually worth a shit from the raid is just the exotic pulse rifle
Every weapon in that raid is vog tier

Nevermind, this

Makes more sense than what I said. Wishful thinking on my part.

Levelling in the raid might be slightly slower but it's less grindy. Also every run I've been on so far where we've bothered to get every chest, at least one person has gotten 3 or more exotics (myself included). Also the raid is the best one so far (vogstalgia fags pipe down) in atmosphere and encounters. Plus
>destiny pvp

>

Genesis and SandF are incredibly good weapons man, come on.

>Jesus Christ what are you doing I've still got 335 sets that are tier 12
Started playing like 2 months ago. Relax.

Don't take the moron insult too serious. This is Veeky Forums.

>20/20 AMR7
>three body shot kill
>can barely kill max armor at 217 a headshot
Again, you don't pvp much, do you?

>tfw too stupid to complete the quest

>dhrudhdhdudh
If you actually played attention to the entire dialogue he said that Rasputin became physical to try and communicate, also stop replying to yourself to support your shit opinions on laid out facts

Heh

>too

Ignore me, I'm retarded and can't read.

It's a god roll for a sniper, but it's a shit sniper. That roll on a 1kys would be good for crucible.

>Raid weapons are SIVA'd variants of Häkke, Suros and Omlonon weapons

>Neither of them has produced a heavy machine gun

Is the raid HMG already in the armory? Would like to know what it looks like.

just look up the answers, they're all online.

>open second SIVA cache (the one after Siege Engine)
>only get a strange coin
>go to tower
>there's nothing there either

What the FUCK bungo?

>played attention
Nice, you sure showed him how dumb he is

I can't figure out the last part, also do I need 2 different classes for this?

Any boner raids?

I've gotten upwards of 15 legendary sniper rifles since the expansion dropped. None of them have had triple tap and at least 12 of them have had fucking life support and firefly as their rolls. I'm cursed.

Its a reskin of the Diluvian, the old Vanguard HMG from Taken King. Lowest impact but it comes with Triple Tap and Triple Double to make up for it.

All 3 classes have to have the correct sequence and activate it at the same time. If someone activates it earlier than the others they'll be locked out until the other guy gets another engine from Shiro.

You can raid my boner, if you catch my drift

I would like to do one.

i too would like to know

I'll catch your midriff any day bb

So I finally got off my ass and got onto the Sleep Simulant quest. Got the core, already popped a heavy weapon. Now all I need is the Archive mission and warsats.

Do I need to do the archive mission on hard difficulty, or can I just steamroll that shit.

I'd give my left nut to do a monitor raid right now.

Here ya go friend.

2g.be/tools/siva/

>comes with Triple Tap and Triple Double

Whoa seriously?
Doesn't that make it a much better legendary Super Good Advice? A DPS monster?

>I'd
>would
Because you can't, eunuch.

Boner here im down LL?

It's the same anonymous source that first leaked what the original story was, which Luke Smith has since confirmed.
He also says 'his presence was almost physical like he was trying to communicate.'
He's not a fucking hermit, he's just busy with other shit, like spreading himself into what's left of the other warminds and onto other planets. He contacts humanity when it 'benefits' him because if it benefits him it benefits humanity.
Have you ever read a single sci-fi book?

Well Triple Double takes from your reserves so you can pump out damage but probably not for a long time.

It's a better, less situational, legendary touch of malice. Your dps on Aksis' first and second stun phases is ridiculous with almost no effort required.