I'm gonna go pick up a 2017 Mustang GT today, should I go with Black and no packages ($37...

I'm gonna go pick up a 2017 Mustang GT today, should I go with Black and no packages ($37,800) or White Platinum and 401A package along with enhanced security, reverse sensing, and voice-act nav? Both have the same black foundry 18" wheels

Other urls found in this thread:

lebanonford.com/the-727-hp-mustang.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the white platinum

I'd take white, mainly because it's just a more unique color. You see black Mustangs all the time.

but black is mean and I love it

Well buy black then.

Seems like you've already made up your mind

I basically have but white has many more options and doesn't look bad either

Really I don't think I need the voice navigation or active anti theft (passive is fine) and I can always out in a better aftermarket subwoofer

Hey OP, do you live in NY? I want to race you

hmm, MSRP on a GT is 34k, with no extras. Usually internet prices at a dealership will be like 32k. If you buy that, the salesman or manager will be buying a big fucking ball of coke that night.

For 38k you should get the performance pack, any color, and higher rear end gear.

Well I was gonna negotiate, MSRP on the premiums is about $36k then tack on options

Nice. Get White Platinum but nix the security package it's a waste of money, my salesman even said so.

I got a 2017 Oxford White GT Premium 400A with Nav and Recaros because racecar. Didn't want to spend the extra on the new white. Kinda like the flat white look better. Looking forward to it, should be delivered next Friday.

premium starts at 36k, the base model starts at 34k I think. The performance package adds a good chunk of change to either of them.

How retarded are you and how bad is your credit score?

>tfw a couple more months until I can get my GT
fuck I literally can't wait

it's such a pretty car ;[
would go with black

U posted track pack wheels.

Get track pack.

>not getting baby blue

Man this is best place to buy the new mustang.
Brand new and they install a supercharger with warranty for 39k
lebanonford.com/the-727-hp-mustang.htm

Get a challenger hellcat you stupid faggot

...thirty...eight grand? fucking how? canadia?

Is that suppose to be a good deal

You can have any color you want, as long as it's black

>implying ruby red with the performance package isn't the best looking option

Sup guys, so I bought a 2017 GT Premium in black. Only option was black foundry wheels, but I saved several grand without all the bells and whistles which I didn't really need anyway. The speakers should be fine and even though it doesn't come with a sub without the 401A package, my gf's brother gave me a sub for free so I'll get an amp and wiring and put that in soon.

Only planned mods are a straight pipe and new wheels eventually.

I get it delivered Friday, heres a pic tho

>autotragic
i cant even tell if this is a joke or not

Nope, wanted an auto for paddle shifters. I'm from Long Island and would be in the city quite a few times throughout the year, stick wasn't what I wanted right now. That's what a GT500 is for when I'm older.

>all that plastic

what a clown

When will it be my turn to order a brand new whip and take off plastics as I inhale the toxic off gassing

Ecoboost PP Manual. 32k. with nav, premium interior, reverse sensing.

premium interior overrated

>automatic GT
>4cyl mustangs

Maximum comfy.

Dope car man, ecoboost was my second choice if a GT didn't work out

Still a dope car for an 18 year old

Nah everyone will look at you and know your dad bought it

grandma

im actually making the payments she just helped with the down payment

Over 700hp with warranty for 39k.. Yes that is a good deal idiot.

>meanwhile in baltia I can get a base ecoboost one with fucking nothing in it STARTING at 36,700 EUR
fuck.jpg

2016 black gt premium owner here. DO NOT BUY BLACK
considering plastidiping the whole car because black is such a fucking pain the ass to keep clean.

Im going to be serious with you, the paddle shifters in the 2015-2017 Mustangs SUCK, compared with DSG or DCT options of course, it's actually pretty damm good.

I'd go for a Manual but the automatic is not that bad anymore.

Just beware, even in automode, if you hit the paddle shifters the car will shift, so be carefull when tsling turns to not hit them by accident.

W-what about a manual v6?

Those 4cyl mustangs are so gay..

>autotragic
>planned mods
>straight pipe

I dont know why retards like you are allowed to buy cars like these

Cause money