FF vs. MR vs. RR

Ferrari always uses rear drive, why do fags try to shill FF please explain civic owners.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asKuYgAcyIk
westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/14456231.Video_of_BMW_driver_s_drifting_stunt_earns_him_one_year_ban/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 300 posts and 100 image replies

My ff is fun fast light and nimble. The engine revs really high and it's open to mods. I can fit people and stuff in it. It's fun. I feel I am becoming a better driver in it.
I removed abs and p/s because I'm not used to it and it makes me uncomfortable

You think you're better than ABS? fuck you for making the road a dangerous place for others in your tin can shitbox

Same shit FF is basically just MR in reverse

>I made my civic worse on purpose because I'm an idiot.

No, MF is reverse of MR

>I'm a retard that doesn't understand the difference between static and kinetic friction

>buttmad shitters detected

retard

MR is gay because ass is too heavy for "muh traction" and you spin out when you try to go sideways. It's literally the tryhard no-fun-allowed layout. That being said my favorite ride used to be a s3 esprit.

>comparing a ferrari to ff econoboxes
probably the stupidest thread on Veeky Forums rn

It's gonna be the same two guys going at it again and again, because we have no fucking mods.

I've always driven old shitboxes that had no abs or p/s so when I upgraded to slightly newer it felt weird to me.
I don't like how the ABS engages , its off putting and takes away from the experience.
Also i don't drive a civic.
pic related is my garage ( not my actual cars but close approximations)

As someone who has built and helped built cars from all drivetrains, those two letters really don't matter as much as the other stuff when you're behind the wheel.

When I look at my FF "shitbox" I think "fun" followed by "wow thats sexy"
When I look at super cars or higher end sports cars I think $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>guise I drive a corolla not a civic

Yeah man it's pretty awesome

when i look at posts like this i think "wow what a poorfag"

I can't help but be a toyota whore user

he's right though
theres a certain point where a car is too expensive to enjoy fully

Those are some fuckin' sweet-ass doors.

You're dumb as shit assmad civic fag

nice rice burners user

It's pretty great
Sera as a shitbox to impress normies
Levin for the fun
>tfw genuinely considering making sera dd and going fully track time attack for levin
god damn 6 speed lsd with high revving 4age in light car is so fun

how do you have a FF with an LSD? I get taking LSD but you can't have a limited slip front transmission

why not

You might want to corner or shit from time to time. Smart diffs=/=lsd

A limited slip isn't a spool.

>toyocuck got triggered again

what the fuck do you think an LSD is?

>hurr durr lysergic acid diethylamide

What?

LSD ya bonehead, its a drug

I know that but what does that have to do with the conversation

Tsukuba is the FWD track. Whenever I see a benchracer post like this, with an FF and that track its an instant disregard. I even drive an FF, an ms3.

why must everything be a competition

why cant we just discuss our favorite thing about each type

>limited slip front transmission
What did he mean by this?

Come on now

I like fwd for groceries
I like rwd for fun
ANDIFYOUDONTAGREEWITHMEREEEEEEEEEE

*Yawn*

ITT: everyone is a pleb

Nice excuses

Literally tires and suspension setup. Stop being a faggot.

why not get a lower end FR car then
rwd doesnt have to be expensive and you can do much more stuff than in a fwd car

>why do fags try to shill FF please explain

It's like the fat acceptance movement. It's easier to pretend that being obese is healthy than to change.

List the much more stuff.

Being able to put more than 250hp down effectively. Power oversteer. Having a transmission and clutch that aren't shit. Having room in the engine bay at all. Not being a laughing stock when you do a burnout.

Oh.. So you don't know how to drive? Or build a performance car?

Yes fwd burnouts are funny but not because they are pathetic but because they are pure ridiculous
> drunk and holding up front of car by the fenders and choking on smoke and rubber

I've owned Miata and AE86 and s chassis. I've driven chasers and other RWD cars
Its not as good as you think it is
I love my levin too much I love it more than those other car.

fwd burnouts look fucking sick 2bh

There is a differential in a FWD transaxle. That's what makes it a transaxle. You can take the open differential out of that transaxle and replace it with a limited slip differential. It's a very good mod to do.

Honestly if you track an FF car at all, you should have an LSD, and if you can't afford one, you should weld up your open diff. In RWD cars, an LSD is recommended but not necessary, and welding the diff is only a good idea if you're drifting.

never owned a jap car, all of my rwd cars have been bimmers (and one Mercedes), have also owned a fwd Audi and driven tons of FWD Fords, Volkswagens, Opels etc, all of them have been quite boring
The most fun FF car was my mates mk1 Golf, was damn quick (weighed like 900 kilograms) but it could never put the power down properly even with an LSD

are you fat by any chance?

Said nobody ever. I've seen fwd cars in burnout comps it's pathetic and sad.

eh, you can do the drunk wheelarch grabbing thing to any weak car it's not fwd specific.

>nobody ever

I just did

Well. You're wrong I suppose.

Assmad toyocuck spotted

No one grabs the fenders of a rwd car to do a burnout, they can just do a brakestand
Fender grabbing is pretty much exclusive to fwd shot boxes

I drive a land cruiser, yes. But I will not buy a new Toyota. The only Hondas I will ever buy are either lawnmowers or dirtbikes.

For performance vehicles, it is very simple: It's German, or it aint shit.

if the car cant oversteer or drift it's boring in my book

>Honda lawnmowers
cant tell if actual grass cutters or a metaphor for a Civic..

Good news. FWD can oversteer and drift

>No one grabs the fenders of a rwd car to do a burnout, they can just do a brakestand

Not in one of those poverty pack 1200cc rwds like a sunny or corolla. You have to grab the arches, get a few people to push the back end sideways, get it started on gravel first or put down some water or piss or something.

Don't try to lecture an australian on burnouts cunt.

I guess if you mounted the 80mm turbo low enough...

Lol, a ke70 can brakestand 3rd gear on tarmac without needing help to get started. Maybe you should learn to actually skid

You need to get new tires, senpai. The metal is not supposed to be showing.

>a ke70 can brakestand 3rd gear on tarmac without needing help to get started

lol no they can't. They can barely hold 1st and they always need help to get started.

> not driving on wires
I though you were australian

oversteer maybe
but drift - only when going backwards

Nah. Drifting is drifting. You been watching too much mcm or some shit kid

you cant drift FF
handbrake turns is not drifting

Like, ugh, he probably thinks trans women aren't real women too.

Yes you can.
Fuck off.

Handbrake turns aren't drifting? I guess all the retard rwd kiddies ripping the handbrake in their shitvias aren't drifting then

You can drift any drive type. You can drift a motorless soapbox shitcar. Stop being a faggot.

Powering over in a FR shitbox is not the only way to drift.

That is hektik skidding. That is drifting's little gay cousin that wears a skirt.

>You can drift any drive type.

Yeah I just watched a drift competition and it was all fwds

you can drift any drive type kid

>FF drifting
They have those, you smarmy poof.

yeah you can initiate a drift with a handbrake but you can only hold a longer drift with rwd
so pretty much all you can do with FF is initiate a drift
not even awd can hold drifts as the car straightens out

>its another "FWD can't drift thread"
Fucking Americans and their shitty car cookie cutter car culture

I heard they're bringing back group B and all the cars are gonna be fwd since it was so popular last time.

I love how this is all theory to you because you have no experience

What did he mean by this?

I beat the shit out of my fwd Audi, it was "drifting" quite well... on snow and ice

>my anecdotal experience with one car is indicative of an entire drivetrain

Of course it isn't better or more fun to watch, but it is drifting, you stupid little shit.

Pic probably not related.

When manufacturers have a free choice of drivetrain and they want to win races they never choose fwd.

All the group B cars were rwd or awd. When will these retarded engineers learn that fwd is the superior layout?

ffags think sliding is drifting for some reason
its because they are stupid

Sounds like lack of skill

Why the fuck are we discussing rally?
Why some random meme regulation from 30 years ago?

Look at modern rally, FWD or AWD all over.

We also use to have to get out and crank start engines, but that's been done away with too.
People learn new things you moron.

And I can drift an entire roundabout in the dry because I know the basics of weight transfer and driving dynamics
Maybe you should learn to drive instead of shitting conjecture

this is drifting
anything else is not drifing

FWD can do that though

youtube.com/watch?v=asKuYgAcyIk

>Look at modern rally, FWD or AWD all over.

Modern rally is gay nobody cares. Ooh look at the 300hp hatchbacks go.

man this has to be b8 or some dumb kid
One thing is true of rally and thats how fucking out of control it is. Through all eras.

>how fucking out of control it is

Gay hatchbacks with power restrictors are not 'out of control' you're thinking of group B when the cars were cool and had twice as much power.

>googled "bmw roundabout drift" to show some ff kiddies what real drifting is
>came actoss this article
fuck this gay ass country
shit like this makes me mad
westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/14456231.Video_of_BMW_driver_s_drifting_stunt_earns_him_one_year_ban/

Drive a car man please

I dd'ed an ex-rally car for 6 years go step on a lego.