I've only recently discovered Harry's Garage, channel is comfy as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC5yUorv7why9qUaFk3fR0KQ
youtube.com/channel/UCgYc8lvF6ZT8ZjKHeWHnzlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pDPydVerp70
youtube.com/watch?v=tTnx-NkTvA0&feature=youtu.be&t=3m59s
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLGuZ1uh5vP0ug7rTj8Au6QMk8xFCf3Oks&v=MhTa0YnfxuY
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLGuZ1uh5vP0sk9oNZAmTEudHy-DqnCA43&v=U1hoEGcIs18
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLGuZ1uh5vP0sMM0KAD4-YO-I5Owmn1RU4¶ms=OAFIAVgc&v=tTnx-NkTvA0&mode=NORMAL
youtube.com/watch?v=dfIfsmVsakg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNF5sic8WHo
youtube.com/user/oldskoolfunk71
youtube.com/watch?v=FzKOx3lZM0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/channel/UC5yUorv7why9qUaFk3fR0KQ

youtube.com/channel/UCgYc8lvF6ZT8ZjKHeWHnzlQ
he doesn't really know a lot about cars yet but his videos are great so far and I'm american car kinda guy and to much channels are based just on rewieving or just are based on jap shit so hes my favourite youtuber right know hes gaining subs and I think he will come a long way with this channel, also do comunitiy is very chill and ricers free

of course
youtube.com/watch?v=pDPydVerp70

hey i saw that charger at cars and coffee

yeah he posts some cars and coffe videos , love them he only shows exotics and american cars no rice rockets, his girlfrien is hot( just came out of the hospital) and they are both really chill and nice couple

>Hey guys, subarudoubdhfnskjhl.here
>Today we've got this BBC, it's very nice. I like it a lot.
>Let's take it down my backroad and see what it can do
>WOAAAAAHOHOHOHO WEOWEOWEOWEOW IT'S QUICK

What's the channel with that kid who calls his mom during the review?

THIS GUY
youtube.com/watch?v=tTnx-NkTvA0&feature=youtu.be&t=3m59s

>wrecking mustangs intensifies

>subbaru
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLGuZ1uh5vP0ug7rTj8Au6QMk8xFCf3Oks&v=MhTa0YnfxuY

>over here

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLGuZ1uh5vP0sk9oNZAmTEudHy-DqnCA43&v=U1hoEGcIs18

What did he mean by this?: the video

lolwhat the actual fuck is wrong with this guy

I still like Leno's Garage. It depends on how much Leno you can stomach though.

>4 minutes in
What is he even saying at this point

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLGuZ1uh5vP0sMM0KAD4-YO-I5Owmn1RU4¶ms=OAFIAVgc&v=tTnx-NkTvA0&mode=NORMAL

Wew lad

Savage geese is cool, but I wish he'd do more non-suv stuff.

Recently got into CarsandCameras, seem like a bunch of genuine guys, like theyre having fun.

Plus the fact theyre doing something a bit different.

I like Harrys garage but every time I watch it I can't help but feel that he has sexual tendencies towards young boys or is involved in some kind of money laundering.

Something about him is just a little shady.

They really don't know what they're doing, but as part of that they do some out of the box neat stuff like the turbo go cart. It's fun to watch every once in a while.

TaxTheRich100 made the best videos, I think they're dead now though.

they do some fun projects but most of what they do is throw a sponsored predator engine into a craigslist kart they bought. occasionally they weld something too.

but yeah it can be cool to see the neat things they build sometimes, looks to be a load of fun

Its honest good fun, although when they work on stuff its cringey almost. Like when they soldered up a 90 degree exhaust pipe, instead of pie cuts.

SALOMONDRIN

SALOMONDRIN

SALOMONDRIN

He's just English.

kek wtf

Cars one of the worlds most popular hobbies and there are millions of enthusiasts.
But there's not that many YouTube channels putting out consistently good content as one would expect there to be.

>Jay Leno restoration blog
uncommon, but Jay at his absolute best

I couldn't stand Leno when it came to the tonight show or his, ahem, "standup comedy." But I love Jay Lenos garage. He just seems so excited and happy to talk about nothing but cars.

>"hey everyone hows it going"
>"so im here with my good brother micheal"
>good brother
>good brother
>good
>brother

when you copy saabkyle introducing his friends but dont have friends so you make your brother

I dislike his car reviews on the youtube channel, never watched him on tv as a host of comedian. What he asks and how he acts on the YT channel seems really uninterested and dry/boring for someone that should be charismatic. Jay always seems like he half ass read the wikipedia page for the car the night before. I have two major issues with his interviews

When he asks questions about a build he asks about random shit that is usually really minor. Very general questions with no follow up question to that answer. The car will have a built engine so he asks about power figures, but then doesn't ask about what mods it has to get that higher power. He doesn't do any sort of relevant questioning. He will see a great build but wastes time asking about a fucking mirror that is stock or something.

the other is that he always cuts the answer short. He asks a question and before the answer is complete he moves to something else and points at a thing and asks something else, obviously never even listening the the answer.

While i dont particularly like Matt Farah, i like that he knows a lot about handling characteristics and general knowledge about brands. He asks shit that's relevant to the build and makes sense.

Matt seems like a guy you could talk to about all cars in general. A conversation. While Jay leno seems like he would talk at you about his very specific interest, more of a lecture than a conversation.

Monky London
Lowcals

Corey Foulem Automotive

I heard Regular Car Reviews is pretty good

Roads Untraveled is good.

I posted this on another thread, but whatever

drive
>Don't know why I'm still subscribed

autobytel
>Garden variety reviews

autocar
>British sports and supercar reviews

autoguide
>Garden variety reviews

b is for build
>Something that's supposed to resemble a lotus

Bros fourr speed
>Lotus

carbuyer
>British garden variety reviews

carbuzz
>Unboxings

dipyourcar
>Fonzie

doctaM3
>Avenger

Doug demuro
>BUMPER 2 BUMPER

driven car reviews
>Garden variety reviews

E39 source
>M5

engineering explained
>Hello everyone and welcome

EVO
>Read autocar

Fast lane daily
>News

guitarmageddonzl1
>Mememaro

Harry's garage
>Here in my garage

jay lenos garage
>Pretty bullet proof

MikesCarInfo
>informative saabkyle ripoff

MotoManTV
>in depth tech garden variety reviews

Motortrend
>hi there

Mr. JWW
>beard

Nick Murray
>2 gorillas 1 dog

2theredline
>garden variety reviews plus in depth tour

Roadshow with Brian Cooley
>one of the last people to say shit how it is

>Rob Dahm
4 rotor diablo

Saabkyle04
>God tier and pioneer of in depth tour format

Salomondrin
>I literally can't stop cramming cars into my driveway

Scott Smith BMW
>generic salesman review

>shmee150
>punchableface.jpg

Street speed 717
>gay pride corvette

Subaruwrxfan
>WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY SUBARUFBAKWNEKORFAN HERE.
also
>never owned a WRX

Superspeedersrob
>first world ferrari problems

Thatdudeinblue
>memestang

The Smoking Tire
>Jewfarah

Tom's turbo garage
>waiting for next build

>troysowers
Waiting for the 12C

Vehicle virgins
>five things I hate about being fat

Winding road magazine
>relaxing as fuck POVs

the rest of his channel isn't car related, but this is a great timelapse
youtube.com/watch?v=dfIfsmVsakg

No more than an hour a day or you'll go insane and have him in your head talking about cars you see on the street and obnoxiously cracking shitty jokes.

>cars
harrys garage is interesting, engineering explained can be alright, Farrahs one takes are alright he seems like an alright guy.
>bikes
Adventure OZ, hands down the best auto related channel

>3:59
lol holy shit its saabkyle's downy brother

Is this Veeky Forums's ReviewBrah?

are you really watching the videos of the cars he owned rather than another man's? Last time I watched his videoes is with a Ford SHOgun he owned and the man was very enthusiastic about the car in it. He even went through every single detail of the car's build down to how well the craftsmanship was when it was converted to a mid engine rear wheel Festiva. His videos were more like journals or discussions (for videos of cars he doesn't own) than proper review pieces but i agree his videos can get as dry as british tv sometimes.

Hey guys, I started a Veeky Forums related youtube channel a couple of months ago. I can't wait until I am well known one day and you guys are talking about me.

Redline reviews

>muh door thunk
>muh 30 minutes talking about hard and soft touch plastic
>muh gay giggling as I rev the motor

Why does he look like he comes straight from Oblivion?

By Azura by Azura by Azura, this car is QUICK!

you just described subaruwrxfan too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNF5sic8WHo

he pretty much run on press cars so he is quite limited. Although he get to review the mustang gt(not the 350 the normal v8) but he cant get a st.

T-WRX

He had a 2012 WRX, now a 2016 STi. Also a 1995 M3 track car, which is why I started watching him in the first place.

He is a truly genuine guy, doesn't really make videos for the money or fame, but to interact with like-minded individuals (he always responds to his commenters).

Met him last month at a meet in Pittsburgh. He is pretty tall.

Chris Pirillo masterrace, he focuses a lot on the tech cars come with (headunits and shit)

>he's pretty tall

He's 6'0

More skids is pretty genuine and chill

Is this a fucking joke?

I'm 6'0" and he is taller than me.

Top tier:

Lowcals

High tier:

Lost Loyalty, More Skids

That's about all I watch.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tTnx-NkTvA0&feature=youtu.be&t=3m59s

If this guys didn't live so far away I would let him review my shitbox.

Holy shit why hasnt anyone mentioned Petrolicious?

Because its shit

WELCOME TO THE ROCKY SHOW
WELCOME TO THE FIRE OF THE NIGHT

whoops wrong thread

>Lowcals
spoiled boring canadian kids with cars that i can never hope to have

The reason I like(d) haggard garage and MCM is because they had cool cars that I could actually hope to own and did things that I could actually hope to do to them. I like the more relateable channels, and thats why ive been watching both haggard and mcm less.

A bunch of kids with supras and gtrs that just say "yeah we spent a ton of money on this" are just boring

Now guys be nice now. We don't want an unexpected happening

COME ON BABY LET IT GO
COME ON BABY LET ME STICK YOU TIGHT

Exotics suck and so do most American cars

ChrisFix

Who is that sort of old guy that has that sick intro where he does a burnout in his corvette to a fitting metal track? He did a really informational video on what happens when you car sucks up water

tj hunt

REV UP YOUR ENGINES
[spitting intensifies]

way too long pauses between camera angles
fuck its almost unwatchable

Except he can't drive for shit.
He's always all over the lane and drifts in and out of lanes like he owns the place.

I swear Saabkyle is the best out there.

>tj hunt
That faggot is an unbearable rice-defender.

Backyard Built is a guy who genuinely knows how a lot about cars and fixing them. Also, memes.

>Vehicle virgins
>>five things I hate about being fat

recommend something similar to petrolicious pls

youtube.com/user/oldskoolfunk71

Oldskool Funk's pretty cool. Lots of non - conventional ways of fixing stuff, great tutorials if you're dirt fucking poor, sometimes has inspirational speeches at the end of his videos. Raves about Jesus a lot though.

>And over here we have two glove boxes. Over here is where the other one is located over here

A linguistic genius

He's got so many fucking videos

youtube.com/watch?v=FzKOx3lZM0Y

Pete's Garage is god tier

Finnegan's garage is decent

oldskool funk
eric the car guy