>not an actor

It's almost like all new cars look nice because it's N E W

Liiks like a tesla and kia had baby

youtube.com/watch?v=BTm2F4ysQrE
>High-strength steel

>high strength steel
>can't even get a 5 star crash safety rating

>real people
Veeky Forums, most normalfags think a BMW 328i is a luxury car, a Nissan Maxima is a "nice car", a Ford Mustang 289 is a muscle car, a Scion tC is a sportscar, and a crossover is any different from a minivan.

These commercials are accurate as fuck at emulating normalfags.

GM on damage control

Hello, I am NOT a paid actor and I CAN'T BELIEVE it's not an Audi!

every time I see a new malibu I just imagine it 15 years from now in a dilapidated state owned by some nigger or teenager.

aaaahhh the french?

I use adblock, and don't watch TV. Is this whole thing from a commercial? Did they really get people to come up and ask if it was a [insert generic pseudo luxury entry level luxury sedan manufacturer here]?
That's low.

This. In 15 years most Malibus will look like a Cavalier. I'll probably buy one for my kid for $1500.

you're a gruesome father

>dropping concrete blocks into the back of a truckbed like that
>implying that 80% of the people are going to haul anything more than a shopping bag

>buying his kid a car
>gruesome father

I'm pragmatic. Unless the kid wants to pay for it himself, I'm going to get him an old relatively simple and reliable econobox.

My mom drives a 2016 Accord, every time I see an Acura TLX in the same color, I point it out and say "Hey, that one's just like yours." She never notices it's an Acura until I tell her.

This shit isnt half as bad as Jan the Toyota receptionist or the Mazda poetry slam.

Fuck these commercials. The message theyre puttin out is backwards as fuck

>is this car a bmw?
>im not sure... lexus?
>omg its a CHEVY?!
>i coulda sworn it wad a good brand!
>this turd aint so bad

Like what are they trying to say

Same with Buick

>i cant believe its not trash!

GM marketing dept on suicide watch

Why won't they compare to Ram or the Jap trucks.

Because Chevy sells more then them. Ironically GM will be next on making aluminum trucks. I guess the marketing department just wants to cross that bridge when they get there.

Who doesn't get a bedliner?

They'll probably play it up as HIGH STRENGH Aluminum. Despite this AD, I still trust Ford overall body quality more, even though I like the pushrod in the Silverado. From the actual materials stress tests the aluminum panels in the F150 seem to be pretty damn resilient and Silverados frames flex like crazy. My uncle used to lightly off road his and if he parked and slight angles the doors and tail hitch couldn't be closed sometimes. Windows popped too. I think once the Jeep truck drops next year FCA might have a chance at pushing past GM. I can't even fathom how popular a Wrangler pickup is going to be.

Kek My parents are just like that. If I slip and call their Buick Rendezvous a van or minivan I get a dirty look and told "It's not VAN is a CROSSOVER."

The Ford is an aluminum alloy so it is stronger than pure aluminum.

the emoji one is the worst. fucking chevy and their cringey as fuck commercials jesus christ

Prolly cuz they're desperate for that #1 spot they are trying to swipe away from the F-150, and break their almost 40-year-streak for being the best selling pickup truck. I assume thats what's going on here.

The funniest thing about this ad is how hard they try to downplay the fact that dropping shit onto a truck's bed like an idiot will inevitably result in damage, no matter what kind of truck it is.
>"I mean you'd expect...more dents!"

>a Nissan Maxima is a "nice car",

But that's true.

>tricking your beloved child into driving a gm death-trap shitcan
>not gruesome as fuck

Alot of people.

Truck beds get damaged, but dents are acceptable, full on holes aren't

>I can't even fathom how popular a Wrangler pickup is going to be.

This times a million. I can't even describe to you the premiums we're gonna be able to sell those fuckers at. Wranglers and Rams are the biggest ticket items we sell at our lot, and oh boy, I'm already salivating thinking about the commissions I'm gonna make off fucking the perfect fucking storm of a car.

If you drop bricks into your fucking truck bed and it's not your first ever day on the job you need to seriously consider another line of work.

Because jap trucks save for Nii san are shit and Ram is behind them on sales.

I've seen it done many times, specially when picking up rocks from Quarries.

That car is a Holden

Maybe then that makes sense, but if you're picking up rocks from a quarry on the reg and you don't have a bed liner, you're a dummy.

You wouldn't believe how many fleet work trucks dont have bed liners. They just get beat up and they dont give a fuck.

>If you drop bricks into your fucking truck bed and it's not your first ever day on the job you need to seriously consider another line of work.

We do this all the time in our F-seriess, GMCs and even a fucking Colorad. Sometimes we just dump rocks in from a CAT. Yea it's full of dents, and paint is fucked and so on, but not a single hole.

Stop driving a shit truck.