/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Disowned:
>DLC Trailers/Gameplay/Details
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4EHyRm_Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=-nRve2XRUiA
polygon.com/2016/9/21/12999624/dark-souls-3-ashes-of-ariandel-dlc-preview-hands-on-everything-we-know

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/88080
forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=589191&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poise

Crestfallen knight is best knight

Benis

best fire keeper

Aldritch.

MAKE ANOR LONDO GREAT AGAIN

Actually Trump. Hillary is more of the same globalist garbage we've had in the white house for the past 20 something years

xth for best girl

>being less hypernationalist is globalist
with the amount of bombs the US drops on other countries, it seems a little silly to call any of your candidates globalist

What's the best way to farm for darkmoon blade

Do you have any idea how expensive those bombs are?
That's capital being pumped into foreign political affairs when it could be used at home, strengthening our military budget.

Globalist trash

YO

FUCK GUNDYRS LANCE

>hyperarmor
>insane ghostrange
>just spam r1 outrange everything

fuck this weapon pisses me off the most not even washing pole is this cancerous

Collector's Edition

Hes all a travesty, if you ask me.

Let's leave that politics shit in the other thread, if you want to talk about it go to /pol/.

Instead, let's post cool art.

Please dont drag politics in this, both options are garbage.

>gundyrs lance

MAGA

do you not know what globalism means, politically or economically?

Dropping bombs is irrelevant to it.

however, promoting greater union between the rest of the world and the US, (shipping jobs overseas and promoting European sensibilities and ideas in the US) is globalism. While Rubio was a cunt and green as fuck, the zinger that Krispy Kreme gobbled him up for, was still correct. Obama IS trying to make the US more like Europe. And there's heavy influence from European money, people like George Soros, who have far less business being involved in American Politics than Israel's PM or the Pope

Is magic viable yet?

Trump is literally the Primordial Serpent of the election. He comes in promising something different like different = good, but in actuality it's worse garbage than we already had.

>globalism is about promoting greater union between countries across the globe
>dropping bombs on foreign countries people has nothing to do with that

So that would make Shillary Kaathe then?

I feel ya
>Try to swoop around behind him for a split second to avoid that shit
>That super fast karate kick behind him
FUCK WHAT DO I DO BESIDES WASTE ALL MY ESTUS TO KILL HIM

meant to quote

post them webums

I still feel bad about summoning Anri and Gotthard for this fight because I got scared from all the horror stories in this general, they tore him a new asshole for me without me ever falling below 50% HP.

No. Try again in 5 minutes.

He was talking about PVP but ok
The answer is just parry him m'dude

No, she's just another fucker trying to Link the Fire like Gwyn.

rude

Welp, I got brain problems
I wouldnt have guessed because im a poorfag and i've been forced to go through DS3 and BB solo
I wanna experience the PvP even if everyone says its shit ;_;

Trump literally wants to do nothing but stop illegals as best as possible, bring back manufacturing and spend money on infrastructure and military internally, earn rightful tax dollars from all the gibmedats other countries take.

It's not complex at all. It's the shit every other president has ignored the last 30 years while they chased other bullshit for globalist means. Hillary want's to just keep towing the line for the same shadowmen. She will just help dissect the US further and treat it like her foundation, taking money for favours and signing in whatever her donors want her to.

I'd rather have a dumb as rocks socially, but infrastructure/money wise guy in power, than a scumfuck shady lawyer teir rat who wants to carve us up. At least the dumbfuck will come under scrutiny by the public and other political groups, moreso than any president before.

Hillary will get a free pass on policy her first year because she's the first woman and you'll have everything well and truly fucked.

xth for best invader

That's literally every president.

Yeah but what do you think of the new DLC? Do you think that the boss is Velka?

Most boss AIs in souls games cannot handle multiple targets.
DaS1 wasn't so bad because there were a few choice bosses that were designed for multiplayer and had mechanics that made them better able to handle that sort of aggro-juggling without needing a decent AI (eg. Gaping Dragon having stomp hitboxes). They abandoned that design philosophy hard after the first game, though. Summoning NPCs is essentially total easymode because the boss AI isn't made for it and often straight up breaks.

Pontiff is especially bad because his attacks have bad hitboxes that terminate too early, especially to his sides. The result is the multile-enemy targets fucking with him and causing him to constantly spam back-attacks and "get off me" moves, but those moves all miss consistently if their target isn't in a perfect little sweetspot and leave him just flailing in the wind against NPCs with 5k health and superestus that heal 2k a pop

I actually think it's Fina, Goddess of Beauty

>It's not complex at all.
something something drakeblood
"Perhaps such warriors are attracted to doctrines of few words."

>Hillary will get a free pass on policy her first year because she's the first woman
the first black president couldn't even get his SC nominee voted on

I want to make a new character but the DLC is out soon and I want a themed character god dammit

Because he's blek user

Lemme know when the next patch is out

>scumfuck shady lawyer teir rat

Except he's a scumfuck shady jew tier rat.

They're both horrible, but Trump being in office would be the biggest fucking slap in the face to America. The fact that a shitty, poiseless, loudmouth who made a fake-ass reality show talking about how rich he is, who can't even make an argument in an professional debate made it THIS FAR in our country is already a tremendous joke. At least Hillary isn't as obvious about it.

Fact of the matter is a wall isn't gonna stop illegals, he has ZERO plans to bring back manufacturing, trickle down doesn't fucking work, our military is already strong. He has no plans to do ANYTHING.

All his election is going to do is make our sham of an election process get its final nail in the coffin, and affirm how retarded the american people can be, that they'd choose different over intelligent and not just fucking reject all the options set forth to them.

You know what? Fuck it. Let it happen. I wanna see the US collapse then reform if necessary.

The DLC isn't coming out in the next three hours, you have plenty of time.

well it certainly didn't grant him any favors in that regard

I'll take anyone over Hillary.

It's not Velka. It looks nothing like her. My guess is the battle is between Pricilla's mother for part 1 and some high ranking velka priest guy for part 2.

A slight chance of the guy maybe being All-Father Lloyd who may have turned to Velka-ism after the way o' white turned on him and booted him out.

It's coming out in like a fucking month. What's the rush?

>It looks nothing like her
Citation Needed

Different robes and the Velka statue has her hair flowing down her hood,

The country unfortunately is better off with Billary than Trump. He shouldn't be anywhere near the office. He's a businessman and he's a marketer. I'm in marketing and I see right through everything. Just like people fall for "buy this car" and "you need this to be cool" he's using the same techniques to make you think he's an actual viable option, but when you actually sit and listen to anything he says it's all glitz and glam and no substance, just like marketing. He's a Primordial Serpent.

>poiseless
user are you trying to start an argument?

>All his election is going to do is make our sham of an election process get its final nail in the coffin
Pretty much this. I place 99% of the blame for this election on the citizens united decision as far as monetary issues are concerned. The GOP had this coming.

We needed Bernie to win. Nothing matters until another person like him shows up again.

Or maybe someone like Trump can accidentally burn it all down.

>Or maybe someone like Trump can accidentally burn it all down.

If he does get elected, that would be the best case scenario for the future of this country. We need to make a massive fuck-up that leads to ruin before people can stop being so retarded.

How's this? I'm Really fucking lucky it turned out like this, I wanted 50 strength but I had to settle on zweihanding.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/88080

>user are you trying to start an argument?

I realize that wasn't specific, but listen: If the debate is any remote clue, he can start out sounding okay, only to follow up with interruptions, avoiding answering questions in the most obvious manner, can't do well under pressure, can't handle the political spotlight and can't listen to instructions. That's absolutely not what we need in a high-stakes position.

I voted for sanders in the primary but his presidency would have just been a giant filibuster against politicians going for pork and personal gain. He would have gotten in the way of some people I don't like but I'm hesitant to say he'd have accomplished all too many of his own goals.

>Walls are walls. Better to have an actual border instead of not a border. Having any deterrent is better than just letting the flood continue. To fix problems, you have to actually try. A wall is a good measure.

>Trickle down works if the manufacturing and jobs are within the country so the people and economy actually benefit. Taxing foreign imports and bringing in foreign money to favour homegrown US produce for our massive market forces companies to relocate production for many things, in the end the quality of said products improves once again, China's stranglehold weakens, and the lower and middle class now have a much needed jobs injection, for the millenial generation that is horrifically out of work

>Doesn't matter what his character is like, or how smart he is. He's smart only where it counts and where we need it. In a perfect world we'd have a super likeable guy who wants to truly fix all these same issues and is also a super smart person We have to settle for Trump because otherwise, we're sliding further into 3rd world nation status under Hillary giving up every piece of our pie to whoever wants it.

Japan is the only country on the planet right now with an actual clue and running their nation properly, and Trump's plans are literally what they're already doing, and more, like looking into automation instead of immigration, lowering their population and having severe restrictions on things like obesity.

Jesus fuck, stop talking about politics, nobody fucking cares, we just want to talk about video games here.

Velka has chest length hair, more loosely fitted robe, her hood and clothes aren't elaborate as sythe woman and Velka wears a large, diamond shaped pendant.

>poiseless
>user are you trying to start an argument?
the joke there was that the notion of poise or a lack thereof being good or bad is a far more contentious issue than politics given our current setting

Honestly, that's all presidents. Since it's not a dictatorship almost nothing gets done, and when it does, it's not their way. For the most part it's almost irrelevant who gets in unless their party (and only those of with the closest ideals within said party) completely rule all 3 branches. This democracy was fucked from the start.

who is that supposed to be that made aldrich?

Wait wait wait, is that for real? Is there only 2 bosses this DLC or am I being memed?

>he didn't know
user, I...

Leader of the Deacons I think?

B-team ragdolls were the best

Pontiff Sillyman, who the fug else

Only two bosses, each has a distinct 1st and 2nd phase. The 2nd DLC is supposed to tie up the subplot. So DLC #1 will have more questions than answers probably.

People like you are why nobody takes americans seriously, guy.
Of course he's talking rhetoric, no shit. He's a phony politician with no political background spouting ideological shit and virtue signalling to xenophobic white trash. Nobody in this conversation unironically thinks he's some god of business that's going to save the country by being its CEO.

The fact of the matter is that the president of the US has very little real power over the country's policy. What does have power is the party that backs the president, and while he's ostensibly supposed to be the leader of that party, it's clear for anyone to see after that GOP conference that Trump does not lead the republican party. He's a name to put on the ballot because the GOP's brand has been shit for a decade. The reality of it is that a fiscally conservative party lead by an anti-globalist on a platform of "fuck the other guy" is a good thing for america because it means the right people will be in the right places to do the right jobs while an actor dicks about in the Oval Office.

The Clinton brand is a cancerous cyst on american politics. Even if she was being backed by a party with policies good for the country (which she's not), she would still be an worse option than Trump. Trump is just an idiot putting on a show, Hillary is actually dangerous; dangerous for your country and for the world's economy.

it sure did. if you disagree with the president or his policies, it MUST be because you are racist

Oy vey, good goyims gib me your souls

Dear God guys I came here from pol to get away from politics.
Already there aren't shills here.

1. A determent isn't a solution. A wall on its own isn't good enough. What we need is higher surveillance and forcing the Mexican government to be held accountable for the invasion of their people.

2. Trickle down never worked. It was great in theory but all money is siphoned to the top, and there is no avoiding that. It's always been that way because of capitalism and laissez faire economy. That will never change.

3. We don't have to settle for shit. The fact that the people are just accepting the options handed to them is ridiculous. Reject. Reject. Reject. If you don't like anyone reject them. If enough people rejected enough of the candidates they'd be removed. But people are okay with picking what others chose for them like they're the only options.

>Japan is the only country on the planet right now with an actual clue and running their nation properly

Japanese are natural workoholics with the pressures of their society leading to a terrifically higher mortality rate from suicides simply from stress.

The reason it runs so well is because their foundational culture is works well with their governing structure, i.e. they are made to be perfect cogs. We're too free-spirited a country for that shit to work here. This is why From and others make great games, but they're suicidal on the inside.

forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=589191&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
It appears that Phokz is a total faggot and removed his DS3 table.

but that wasn't even the point

the other user said that the first female president would be able to use her first-female status to do more

someone with first-black status wasn't able to use his in such a fashion given the things he didn't accomplish

that doesn't necessarily mean he was discriminated against, all I argued was that it wasn't really used to his advantage

According to memeyzaki both DLCs combined will be around the length of AotA. If that's the case then the first DLC is probably the size of DaS1's painted world and the gameplay trailer probably showed nearly all of the DLC.

>Japan is the only country on the planet right now with an actual clue and running their nation properly
Yeah when we bailed them out of their own nuclear crisis I thought "dam, Japan really knows what they're doing, building reactors on fault lines and whatnot in spite of seeing the effects of an atomic bomb firsthand twice".

>first female president would be able to use her first-female status to do more
And look how it turned out for an embarassing failure of a country that had it's first female president.

>People like you are why nobody takes americans seriously, guy.
not him, but why the fuck do I care what other countries think of America?

This is one of the biggest problems with the country right now. Everyone cares way too damn much what someone else thinks of us. I could give 3 shits about what france thinks about the US. because at the end of the day, all those individual countries that criticize us, had to enter into a fucking amalgamated collection of "states" to even begin to compete with us economically. So they can complain when they dont rely on being part of the EU to even be on our level.

>tfw you pay 15 bucks for 1hour of gameplay

why are dlc's so fucked up in darksouls

Anybody got it saved?

Can we all agree that Das2 is fucking awful?

My cat just died when I booted up the game.

Fucking bingo. Literally no more needs to ever be said. This sums it up completely.

Any further /pol/posts need to refer to this one and leave it there. Trump is the dumbfuck we need, not because he's supposed to be a BFF.

>People like you are why nobody takes americans seriously, guy.

Except that when you hear about other countries all the people are afraid of Trump. I've been to France. My family is in Italy. I have friends in England. They don't necessarily like Hillary but they're super angsty about Trump, so unfortunately your stab at me is dead in the water.

I didn't say she would be able to do more, I said her femininity itself wouldn't grant her such an ability. You're really grasping at straws here user.

Well this info came from Miyazaki, so take it with a slab of salt since he's known to hide things or lie about info in upcoming games.

>/dsg/ - Donald/Shillary General

Daily Reminder

>1 hour of gameplay
If you want to measure it like that the main game only has like five hours of gameplay, which is obviously retarded.

>The fact of the matter is that the president of the US has very little real power over the country's policy.

>Hillary is actually dangerous; dangerous for your country and for the world's economy.

Found the massive glaring flaw in your argument.

They both suck.

I wish we couldheal with embers the way we could with humanity. That way we could offset the estus cut as invaders.

AotA would be around the size or slightly smaller than Arcdragon's Peak.

>hour long runtime

this was a good post and it deserves more (you)'s