Oh god it's here

Oh god it's here...

You can barely call this a hatch.

Looks like that god awful crosstour

haha no thats a fake one Photoshopped by like by a fan
right?

Is that a ufo being pulled out of the sea?

What happened to you honda, you used to be cool man

>four doors
>hatch
The word you want is "wagon"

really looking forward to seeing thousands of these in traffic every day

>3 pillars
>wagon

Choose one

Hatch vs wagon has to do with the pillars. Wagons have d pillars. Hatches don't.

is this the base model?

nah it's got the upsized wheels that look like alloys

That's more of a fastback.

3 pillars = hatch
4 pillars = wagon

Good god what the FUCK is that? What are you doing, Honda?

More of a liftback type deal

>HONDA I AM DISSAPOINTED

>diesel fiat
pls kys or buy a new car faggot

I'm sad. Always had a thing for Type Rs and now they go and completely JUST this one up.

I let the FK2 off just because it looks serious but also looks overboard. This one just looks like an abomination.

>diesel fiat

Is that barge really supposed to be a Civic?

looks cool from the side picture on their site but every part of it is so ugly its so forced its like they just pieced it together

Looks like a Panamera. Might actually get this, definitely like it for some reason. We still need a real hatchback though someone needs to deliver a pic related

It's a bit more aerodynamic but at that point just call it a wagon

>Panamera.
can I have some of those drugs your on?

Sure it's called crippling depression from being a poorfag. I don't even care if I cant afford it I want a type r

Btw I meant the civic looked a bit like a Panamera, not the based fairlady

gas the cunt doing the design work on this generation

looks fucking cancerous

>diesel fiat

needs more gape

What the fuck honda

What happened is literally ricers. By the late 90's/early 2000's (hell, it may have been the first fast and furious movie that did it), Honda realized 90% of their fanbase were retarded wannabe street racers. So Honda started slowly trying to distance themselves from that fanbase so they could be seen more like Toyota. Fun went out the window, and by 2006, with the exception of the Civic Si and S2000, fun had been eliminated from their line up.

Honda recently realized their mistake.and have been trying to get back the fun quotient. Problem is, they've forgotten what fun is, so they're shooting in the dark trying to rebuild the empire their tuner cars created.