Found some old photos from 1995

Found some old photos from 1995.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rWC4aG8JgCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was 4 years old at the time.

Go on...

I knew someone would bite eventually!

But it's really nothing sad or anything, unless you think seeing a relatively uncommon car being totaled is sad.

My dad was driving home from the bar drunk. Not the brightest of brights, my family was known for its drunkards.

There's an album of the wreck and 2 I know for sure aren't here. I'm 100% certain these pictures at the tow company are after my dad had been hospitalized for a few months.

I'mma speed this along since there isn't much story.

My dad past away May 8th, 2016 due to cancer.

fuck your gay dad and his ugly ass nova

This accident is what pushed him over the edge to quit drinking.

Dodge Dart Sport, but you're kinda close I guess?

I'm sorry, user.

Nice trips, though.

I believe it was a 308 too, I don't know for sure, I was too young to know cars back then.

It's no worries. Religious or not he's not suffering anymore.

I found one of the missing photos from the night of the wreck. Don't have the one of him standing next to it after being released from the hospital. He usually kept that one in his personal chest which is now with his widow.

He was pronounced dead at the scene but that was only because the coroner and police didn't want to go near the vehicle and live wires. He ended up kicking the door out and crawling out.

This picture was taken by my mom when she got there and after he was rushed to the hospital.

Is that the tow truck they featured in roadkill

That's all I got left of the car, only the house remains.

Could be lol

Since nobody comes here to look at houses. All I can say now is if you drink and drive now a days, your car probably wont remain fully intact.

Doesn't look like the house was even that far from the road.

Last picture.

Just remember, don't ruin nice cars by drinking and driving. It might not happen this time, but it could happen the next time. No one knows for sure what will happen, but it's better to play it safe.

Good night.

nah, that one was a crew cab

would have been funny/cool as fuck, though

Goodnight user.

ok

Yo didn't you post this pic before... you were like looking for what kind of car it was?
Obviously you know now but jw

Yeah, it took a bit of searching but I ended up finding out what it was. The main defining feature separating it from Duster and Demon was the tail lights.

Old photo thread?

My parents old winter beater when our Bronco was stolen.

Said Bronco (which was stolen multiple times) and my mom's new Turbo GT 5sp. I guess the car was horridly unreliable, but I'd kill to have it today.

And the car the GT replaced. Was hit head on by someone running from the cops going the wrong way down a one way street.

Rural Wyoming, 2007. Dad and I taking a brand new Corolla from Virginia to Oregon. Pupper long since died and the car was totaled thanks to black ice in 2014.

rip pup

move out of the projects, holy shit

It's actually out in the sticks, besides for the Mustang II, those pics are from the inner city.

>Turbo GT
>those trx wheels
i like

Got something similar sitting the in the garage: 1982 Mustang GT.
Pic is generic, just make it black.
It is all in parts at this point, since the body is primed but unpainted. The engine is out on a furniture dolly, but can still be run just fine.

youtu.be/rWC4aG8JgCU

I'd love to have that car back, I still have all the paper work for it. A carfax has it dieing somewhere in PA in the late 90's.

In all honesty, I'd be happy with any clean 4 eye. A nice JY Explorer 5.0, decent cam and a t5 endless fun for dirt cheap.

>that channel name
good times lad

rip