Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UZVgW0VkdeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, the tree came out of nowhere

Yes.
Never at fault though.
Every single time it's been a woman on a cell phone

Same experience

I've been crashed into twice, both times on the same street and both times it was a shit-eating highschool cunt.
And both of them fled, making them hit and runs.

You shouldn't be legally allowed to drive before you're 18, under any circumstances.

yeah, crested a hill, and a car was stopped in the road

When I was 16 and I first took my test to get my permit I hit a trash can

>Have a 2002 Corolla with bald tires
>Racing my friend's Z32 on a winding forest road at 11am on a sat
>Approach a hill
>As soon as I get to the bottom, I'm met with a sharp turn
>OSHIT
>Instictively brake and understeer into a ditch

>Tow truck pulls me out, tire BTFO, front axel bent to shit, alignment FUBAR
>Drive home in shame

>Approach a hill on way home
>CLimb hill
>Hear a loud bang and lose control
>Grinding noise and I'm rolling backwards
>Ebrake and get out of car while I'm half way up
>Red fluid and grease all over the place
>Transfer case blew the fuck out and took out my trans with it
>Roll the car backwards downhill
>Park and walk home.

Guy in a big pick up backed into me, damaged drivers door, but that's it.

>can't togue a ff for shit

no wonder you hate it so much

Been rear ended twice. Same scenario. Woman on the phone and woman eating. All at 60+mph while waiting at a red light.

I've caused a few wrecks due to me being too generous and giving people the right of way and somebody comes flying down behind me and hits me and the car behind me. I was already stopped though, legally, so the other car in the opposite lane was turning left so instead of him blocking his lane and having to wait for traffic to clear on my side, I signaled for him to turn in front of me while I was already stopped from somebody in front of me turning left too. Well, while stopped, somebody came flying down behind the car and me and hit the SUV behind me at about 45-50 MPH in a 35 school zone. I think the person wasn't paying attention to be speeding like that and hit somebody not even too far from the road he turned out on. I didn't stop so I don't know what happened. I probably should've pulled over but my car was never damaged and I don't think I was at fault. I was nervous as fuck the police would come looking for my car though but it's been nearly a year and nothing. It was on a busy street too.

>Not knowing how to deal with understeering

Ease off the gas or trail brake with your left foot if you'rre l33t enough to shift your weight to the front wheels.

None of that matters on bald tires.

Not a serious crash, but I keep getting rear-ended by people not paying attention. Each time I have been sitting at a light and I look in the mirror to see some jackwagon not stopping. And I have been here less than a year.

Pic related was barely 2 months after I fixed the bumper from the previous collision.

Don't drive in Virginia.

Almost, unfortunately a lot of LA cunts are pouring into my area because some construction company bribed the city council to start building large hotels and shit, even though there's literally nothing worth coming here for.

>1st accident
>stop at red light, last in line
>lights still red and nissan suv rear ends car going 80kph with my whole family inside
>nigger wtf
>shithead hits gas again for some reason
>apparently grandma fell asleep behind the wheel
>begs me to not go through insurance
>im like fuck that and call the cops
>she has no insurance and she was driving her daughter's car

grandma's suv for comparison

>2nd accident
>car just got cleaned by my dad and hands off keys to me so I can go back to my place
>Just got off the highway about to turn left
>finally green light
>there were 2 left turn lanes and I was unlucky enough to be the one on the very left
>sandnigger taxi driver from the left blasts through their red light going close to 100kph(what he said later his speed was)
>see him coming for me and floor it
>if I didn't accelerate it would have been my fucking door that was hit and not my rear
>spin out because fucker hits my rear bumper everything is in slowmo

sandnigger's car for comparison
Not at fault on insurance for both incidents cause thank god for witnesses.

>trash crash

Garbage driving user, recycle yourself.

>You shouldn't be legally allowed to drive before you're 18, under any circumstances.
This is one of those funny things america has. FOr some stupid reason, the legal age at which you can start drinking is 21, yet you can drive a car at 16. What the fuck? Why not make it 18 for both those things? And why not make harder driver exams while you're at it?

Buy a fucking dashcam, you nigger.

The drinking age really isn't enforceable unless you're conspicuous and disorderly.

The driving age is very enforceable, so it has to be more realistic.

>Just got off from a red light
>going up to speed limit of 45mph
>on the left lane in an 8 lane busy street with median in the middle
>all the way on the right less than 100 feet infront, some bmw comes out of a gas station trying to make a left onto the oncoming road
>stops right infront of me
>there are cars to my right so I hit the brakes. No abs so I threshold brake it to the limit so I don't lock up
>maneuver to the left slightly so I don't hit him
>he finally moves again right before I pass him, inches from crashing him
>instead I hit the median and my wheel is totaled
>he runs away, never to be seen
>only got partial plate so cops couldn't do shit

Had to get a new wheel, tire, and fix alignment
Fuck BMW drivers

>Driving home in WRX to get dressed for Grandpa's Funeral
>Stop to get Tacobell and eat
>From Taco bell turn right onto rightmost lane of 3 lane road
>Accelerate to speed limit
>Asshat in spray painted Civic in opposite direction of traffic at next intersection
>Civic trying to make a left across oncoming traffic.
>Civic can't see oncoming traffic because other cars in opposite turn lane.
>Civic goes anyway and crosses 3 lanes right in front of me.
>I slam on the breaks
>Still hit Civic in passenger rear quarter.

He was ruled at fault in the accident and his insurance paid for the body work in full. It nearly totaled my little red wagon in the process. I think they said I was at 80% car value. If I had hit him dead on it would have totaled her for sure.

Only twice. Once was a deer. The other involved black ice and a snowbank.

>sedona red bugeye WRX wagon
Man, that's my attainable dream car too. Glad you were able to get it fixed.

[spoiler]Only on the bus[/spoiler]

You know the paint code, that makes me happy. Mines got 211K miles on her so honestly a insurance payout would have been alright, but I'm glad they fixed her. It's been an awesome daily driver minus the mediocre gas mileage. Goddamn unstoppable in the snow. Turbo doesn't smoke and cylinder compression is still good. She leaks oil but what WRX doesn't? If you do get one, go for the 03', they got a better transmission than the 02'. I've had to rebuild mine.

Never been in an accident, but was the first to arrive at a car crash once.

BMW driver oversteered in a left turn, got into the opposite lane, and got t-boned in the right side by a Yaris.
Driver was in shock, but okay. Passenger was pinned and hurting, panick setting in after the initial shock.

Found out a couple of months later that he broke damn near everything. 3 or 4 ribs, his hip, his spine, and an arm (or collarbone?) got fucked. Didn't sever any nerves, though.. Lucky guy.

Worst thing is, he didn't even look hurt at the time. Only slightly inconvenienced. Guess that's why you don't move someone out of a car wreck unless absolutely necessary.

couldn't deal?

2 fresh 4me

Nope.

>Volvo
If a car did that much damage to a volvo, I can't imagine how fucked up the car that hit it is after that

It didn't fair too well. I guess it hasn't e-volvo'd.

nope

and i drive 50k miles/year for work

thanks english drivers are some of the best in the world. also you guys probably crash a lot because americans just cant drive

Define "crash". If you mean hit something due to my actions, no. If you mean another car made contact with mine, yes. I've been rear ended twice and sideswiped once

>first time
Yielded at a yield sign because there was oncoming traffic on the road I would have merged on. Teenage girl hit me from behind

>second time
Just left airport parking and I'm in the leftmost lane of a multi-lane one way road around the airport. Car next to me realizes they're going to miss their hotel (left turn in) and merges into me in my lane. They hit and ran.

>third time
I was in Houston on a multi-lane one way road near a highway exit. A car in the leftmost of three lanes realized he wanted to make in the right lane, so he cuts me off, then stops completely. I honk the horn. FBI agent comes off the highway on the cell phone, rear ends me. That was fun because I had to be interviewed by his coworkers, a cop, police supervisor, rental car agency... happened first thing in the morning and I lost almost the ENTIRE day.

Yes
I tried to use the side to skip ahead of some stopped traffic to turn into my destination
Forgot there was one more street first and traffic had parted
Tboned a Saturn and got a $13,000 check for it

All in all went home with a new car and $5k cash so 10/10 would wreck again

I bought one after the second accident.
youtu.be/UZVgW0VkdeI

never had anything even close to a serious accident.

only ever love tapped a car.

>several years ago
>work at starbucks
>constantly do open to close (5 a.m. to 10 p.m.) then open again
>four in the morning
>try to slowly back out of driveway, groggy and still basically asleep
>nudge friends caliber with my cobalt
>both silver cars, minimal damage
>friend hates his caliber, says "oh well"
>give him a hundred bucks anyway

haven't had anything else happen. that was almost ten years ago.

>Be me driving my 02 civic ex in shitty la traffic
> Change lanes and all of a sudden the women in front of me slams on her brakes
>I do the same but it wasn't enough
>End up hitting her when we were both going under 20 mph
>Happy that my first accident wasn't that bad
>2 second later some Mexican cunt who was probably playing on her phone slams in me
>Causes me to hit the car in front of me again and fucks up my car even more
>My trunk is all messed up, rear wheel alignment is all messed up, side panels on both sides are buckled in, front bumper is all jacked up, hood won't sit right anymore
>Insurance company says that my car is totaled and I'm only 25% responsible for all the damages while the cunt who hit me is 75% responsible for all damages
Feels good that she got what she deserved but I'm still pissed that I'm out of a car. That civic was so much fun to drive on all of the mountain roads.

Why is the FOV so low?

Probably an accidental oversteer?

Two minor. The lesson here is don't drive home after a ~30 hour day.

Worst
> Take left turn onto 4 lane road leaving work
> Look left, right, left, right
> Neglect to look left again
> Pull out
> Get tapped by Subaru wagon
> Other drive has a parts car, I pay $300 for him to color match bumper and hood
> Bend tie rod in '99 Explorer Sport
> Vehicle gets totaled out

The kicker? The tie rod was ~300, wheel was ~100, but the tow was ~200, and that's that totaled out the vehicle.

Zero fucks given. Got ~3500 from insurance, no rate increase, and got rid of shitbox Explorer.

one time i crashed a plane, guess it didn't fly too good.

Never as a driver. Not even a not at fault.
If you have a reaction to trouble other than SLAM ON DA BRAAAAKES you're in the 99th percentile. Made a few dodges that would have been collisions if I broke.

That said so much of this is just luck. Got T-Boned riding in mom's car as a kid because some crazy bitch ran a red light doing 45. Were my little brother's car seat not in the middle seat he would have died.

I'd slam into him you to get insurance money and if it's just a boring car I wouldn't care

i feel you. I've been rear ended pretty badly twice within 5 months. first one totaled out my mk6 gti,2nd just messed my bumper up bad on my miata

Yes, but minor.

>Driving to college during winter
>There was a snowfall during the night, but was melting so the roads were mostly clear
>Cautious at first but fell more confident after a while and start driving like I would normally
>Suddenly in a corner patch of black ice
>Slide straight through it and hit a wooden pole
>Thankfully the pole was frozen, snapped right off and fell on my car.
>Ended up with bent bonnet, a snapped assisted steering line and my wheels out of alignment.

Now I moved to a place where it barely ever freezes but if it does I won't forget to put winter tires, especially on a lightweight rwd.

My dad however has been badly rear-ended 2 months ago, but he came out of it just shaken. Good thing is that he was planned to buy a new car soon and the insurance gave him the same value as he would have gotten selling it anyway.

Yeah. Good thing for insurance.

Here's 1/3

2/3

That's pretty cool, user. You sound like a big guy

And 3/3, here it sits, fully repaired and in better shape than it was in before the crash.

>realistic
>give a 16-year old keys to a potential 1-ton deathmachine
>expect them to be responsible
Yeah, realistic as fugg

>Nobody under 21 able to drive
Now nobody under 21 outside the very largest metropolitan hell holes can get a job, or food, or go anywhere. I don't know where you faggots live, probably Europe, but I can walk for an hour and a half and get literally nowhere and there IS no public transit. Not everyone lives in a shity. Needs and wants will always outweigh dangers. Your safety is your concern and yours alone.

The fuck. 18 is pretty much the universal limit in any god-tier first world country. And if a 16-year old has somewhere to go, give them a 125cc license so then they at least only kill themselves. Like in the rest of the world.

Yes.
>be me
>15 yo dumbass
>usually designated driver for my shithead friends
>tonight someone else managed to snatch daddy's keys so he's driving
>most people flake out
>I didn't know I was jumping into a retard's back seat
>gf and I, him and some chicka, go down to lake
>narrow bumpy 2 laner there and back
>no worries
>leave
>2 AM
>he decides to go full dagumi
>"oh shit a cat!"
>he screams, the tires scream, my GF screams
>slide off road and into ditch, hit sapling
>everyone's okay
>he goes full sperg and curls up in a ball crying
>I go to the nearby house, knock on the door
>ask for help
>tells me to wait by the gate
>comes out in tractor
>Pulls SUV out of ditch
>thank him
>drive dumbass home
>have to walk home with GF because didn't feel like dealing with his shit
>luckily got my sister to pick us up

I seem to have stupid luck when it comes to driving. Been driving on the regular since I was 14, never been pulled over, never caused an accident, only been in the blog above.

I should have. It was just a corolla,
But my mind was set into not getting anyone, mainly myself, hurt so I moved away.

Looking back at it I kinda regret not hitting the fucker right in his rear door and seeing him spin out into the median.

Here in "Amerilard Land of The Fat" any 16 year old can get their license and then immediately drive a 1 ton quad cab long bed pickup while towing a huge ass 5th wheel camper.

>tfw you are only ever in one crash
>women on cell phone driving at night with no lights on
>tfw I still get 100% at fault because she had the "right of way" and I pulled out infront of her.
>tfw she had more than enough time to swap lanes and avoid me if she had been paying attention

My car was hit three (3) times by women in SUVs in the uni parking lot over the the course of a year

Started riding to school with my roommate

Roommate's car get hit twice already this year

The meme is real

Oh yeah this happened about 1 month after finally fixing my car up getting the paint all nice and getting everything 100%. Insurance wanted to total the car said it would cost 4.5k to fix everything. Took me a weekend and $500 to get everything back to normal (shock, tierod, wheel, and some other misc parts.) Fuck insurance and their bullshit.

I park in the residential area and walk ~1mile to class.

yep. not at fault obviously.

I actually just got the truck back today, and itll be on the trails again by this weekend

What kind of car is that? BMW?

forgot pic

Yes the black one is a BMW E36

Yes

I let my dumbfuck friend drive my car while I rode shotgun. He lost control at 70 mph, finally hit the tree doing about 45. Car was irreparably fucked. We aren't friends anymore.

>Driving home from vacation
>Woman in a tan Yukon occupied on a fucking tablet rather than the road
>Fails to yield while I had the right of way

Was once having my dad drive me to school when it was shitty and snowy out. We were going about 50mph on a 65mph in our Escalade when a Yukon jumped the median going around 60mph.

We couldnt dodge her because the median would put us into oncoming traffic and there was a car to our right. We couldnt stop because of the ice. We ended up t-boning her.

It was probably the loudest noise I've ever heard. All airbags deployed, and the front end of our car complety crushed in enough to crush part of the driver footwall, dislodge the dash and pour smoke into the cabin.

The Yukon, according to the first responders, was structurally broken in half. Many of the people inside suffered broken limbs, skulls and spines but nobody died. It was presumed the mother was texting and that none of the kids were wearing seatbelts.

Meanwhile we suffered a broken ankle, concussion and stitches.

Yeah, that was a fun time.

Two, actually
pic related was second one

Hey! I got one of those shitboxes!

checked.

Wait, what do you mean with those hours? You didn't work 17 hours straight........did you?

Very cute car, user.

two but never while I was driving. the second was my own car even =\

>that bracelet
Thats a pooinloo not a sandnigger

>in left turn lane behind a few other cars
>red light, we're all stopped
>middle aged woman pulls up behind me, stops completely
>some 20 seconds go by, light is still red, we're all still stopped, nobody has even inched forward, brake lights all on constant, etc
>*nudge*
>[oh for fuck's sake intensifies]

Literally not even a scuff but I demanded insurance information anyway just to inconvenience her for being such a dumb fuck. Stupidest part of the whole experience was the light was STILL RED when we were done and I'd gotten back in my car.

Had a number of close calls while on my motorcycle, all FUCKING POLICE too; those dumb shitniggers are worse drivers around here than the texting teens and 10,000 year old grandparents. I swear to god if a cop ever hits me when they're doing something retarded they'd better hope I don't survive because they sure as fuck won't if I do.

>insurance said it would cost 4.5k to fix
>took me weekend and $500

Sounds about right based on what I've seen; shop labor rates fucking never.

>they'd better hope I don't survive because I sure as fuck won't if I do.

Fixed your understanding of how you challenging a police officer's life will work for you

The estimated labor was $700 which isnt too bad of a price for everything I had to do. Just the parts alone would have totaled my car based on their estimates though lol

Yes, but wasn't fault i was roadtripping and was in Alberta and some retarded stoner drove into my rear bumper.

All the time.
>going 80+ mph
>fall asleep
>wake up after hitting the side of a pickup
Good thing too, could of gone alot worst.

>drunk as fuck
>reverse into ditch

>mountain road completely frozen
>tight up hill turn
>clear it at a good speed then lose control and ram wall

And many other minor crashes.

>Oh buddy buddy, you do not need to call the cops

Fucking female Chink in a 4x4 did this to me on my motorcycle last month, apparently witness statement mean jack shit with a police report

without i mean

Been driving since I was 17 (32 now) and only had one accident, which was from my own dicking about. Was in a car park being a hooligan and hand braked my car carrying too much speed and slammed into a kerb. Put the car on it's side and completely twisted the shell. Nothing closed or lined up properly afterwards. Lesson learned.

Mate of mine was a back seat passenger in a car that another friend crashed. Back seat mate was thrown out the back window when they hit a wall racing around country roads and he was run over by another set of mates in another car following behind.

Three guys I went to college with and were in my computer class were all killed when their driver lost control doing a ton down a country road in a shitty Vauxhall Corsa on chopped springs. Car went end over end and everyone got thrown out of the car. Somehow the driver survived. I was walking behind two tutors discussing the accident and one said "they were picking pieces up all over the place". The field they went into was just strewn with body parts. Driver got 7 years for each of the deaths, but got to serve them concurrently.

A friends brother that was in the car that ran over other mate (passenger, not driving) ended up crashing three different cars. He wrote off a Peugeot 106 GTI and put his best mate in hospital over Christmas at the time with a broken sternum. Once insurance payed out, he bought another 106 GTI and slammed that into the back of a Renault Espace while racing someone else. Then he bought a Vauxhall Corsa SRi while he was waiting to go to court for the second crash. Courts finally banned him for two years.

My brothers best friend ended up in a wheelchair after a motorcycle crash. He'd just got his provisional license, so another friend drove him to the bike shop to pick up his new 125. They were coming home and he lost grip on some gravel near a quarry entrance. Low side slide. Should have been fine. But he slid into the kerb at the side of the road and broke his back.

>But he slid into the kerb at the side of the road and broke his back
Fucking brutual. I love motorcycle but after my crash even only getting a bruise on my knee, you reliase that its real easy to get fucked for life. My bike took the full front of the force writing it off but it stayed completely upright the whole time letting me crash back down into my seat then bounce on the ground. Rip little hyosung

>rear ends car going 80kph
>those pictures

Right.

thank you :)

Yes. I drank three cups of coffee in the morning and was extremely tired by 2:00.

YOU CUNTS SICKEN ME
STOP
YIELDING
THE
RIGHT
OF
WAY
KEEP
TRAFFIC
MOVING
DONT
STOP
IN
THE MIDDLE
OF
THE
FUCKING
ROOOOOAAAAD

>tok dads s class to prom
>got drunk as fuck
>fucked girl in the back
>friend that was supossed to drive me home scored so i didnt bother him
>icandoit.png
>i couldnt
>scratched most of the right side on some parked van
>drunk bitch thows up in the back
>i throw myself when i saw it
>drop her off and carefuly drive home
>ran over something, it was cat or rabbit, not sure
>day after i go out to examine the damage
>cleaned the blood from bumper
>cleaned interior and got rid of smell by smoking inside and some nasty chemicals
>dad always smoke inside so it perfect right?
>he gets home after his business trip
>i was alone for week and car was left with windows open, smell is gone
>before i can open my mouth he runs into his room, gets some papers and head out
>told me to meet him at near restoraunt in 2 hours
>has quick business to do and well catch up
>he doesnt fucking notice his car is scratched
>10 minutes late he calls me to cancel lunch, he had crash
>some drunk ran the stop sign and thrown him on illegaly parked car at T intersection

he never found out, nor make that deal

>went to a car meet up to meet other car people
>pretty good time at meet and then we decide to go for a drive
>road picked is notoriously full of harsh bends and the speed limit being 60mph, its claimed many cars
>they push to go on it anyway so i go along since i'm having a good time
>i'm at the back of the pack and trying to take it easy
>coming up to what i assume is just another small bend
>it's actually an unsignd full 180 degree hairpin
>go around too hard and make the mistake of full lock braking as a last ditch attempt to stop
>nope
>side crash into barrier and tree
>car is still moving at speed and i manage to stop on the side of the road ahead
>guys ahead notice i've disappeared and come looking
>talk for a while and get slowly guided out since i dont know the rest of the way
>call insurance and get car quoted
>total write off since all side panels are damaged, steering rack fucked from the hard turning, headlight and indicator destroyed, interior trim of doors blown off from impact

Extra story
>crash at car meets gets posted online
>best friend giving me constant shit for it anonymously
>not just taking the piss but full on calling me a bitch faggot and wishing i was badly injured in the crash
>didnt speak to him again for two months
>still no idea why he did it

>>still no idea why he did it

He's not your friend. That's why.

Yes, all of them were Mercedes Benz, and I have never owned a Benz.

This is likely because I work for Mercedes Benz.

Shit happens. Other technicians understand. You can try to account for everything... then you stress test the vehicle, and some shoddy fucking repair done by a third party garage gives way and now you're staring at a ditch.

>Night prior, massive xanax and adderall bender
>Day after we're still pretty foggy
>Go with this dude's mom to the mall
>She gives me a shirt for being poor
>Friend decides to drive to this chick's house with me
>not paying attention
>somehow ends up driving on the shoulder of the highway
>Slam into the back of a wreck that already happened
>I was passenger, if I had a clear head I wouldn't have got in the car with him
>Nobody's hurt, car's totaled driver(friend) doesn't get in trouble
>I remember about 5% of it