What's the best fun fwd Honda alternative...

What's the best fun fwd Honda alternative? Need a cheap car don't car about mpg or looks just want something fun that's not a honda for the winter. I'm talking 3 or less. I've seen Infiniti g20s, svt Focus, and a neon. What are some others to look for? Or what would you have if it were up to you?

Miata

3k or less*

Why does it have to be a honda alternative?

I've had a gsr integra and 4th gen prelude before just want to try something different.

Probe GT
MX-3
Protege
FX16
NX2000
Mirage
Storm
Swift

What the fuck is wrong with a corolla or paseo?
or celica?
toyota has a ton of aftermarket and its light
how the fuck did honda civics and preludes get this undeserved sports car image

How about trying to not be a faggot and get something that isn't ff.

Mx3 had a small v6 as an option didn't it? Anyone have experience with one of those?

most people serious about them swap in a KLDE or KLZE V6

same mounts and shit with an additional 0.7L of displacement

160 or 200hp depending on DE or ZE

hey corey

fuck you

How about trying to take your frustrations out on your wrists like a normal fucking teenager. I have my reasons for wanting a fwd.
1. Winter car
2. RallyX when it's not winter

You know this is almost too articulate to be him. He rarely uses punctuation.

>fwd
>fun
lol

>guys I made a meme about FF, do I fit in yet?

try the mazda 3 hatch?
i cant really think of cool ffs besides hondas that are cheap.

That could be fun further down the road. I was wanting to do an sr20ve if I went with an infiniti g20 anyway.

I should lurk more. I don't know the meme. Sorry bud.

Will keep an eye out for one. Doubt I'll find one in the price range though. Dated a girl who had an 07 sedan with the 2.3 and I really liked it.

>wanting to understeer in winter
>wanting understeer on the track

Wew lad

I've been memeing since before you were born kiddo, back when only faggots and women drove ff cars.

Not fooling anyone mate. You've obviously never driven a car and you should definitely talk to someone about your major insecurities and likely latent homosexual tendencies.

>understeer doesnt happen to RWD
>rally is on a track
what a pussy

If you're set on the FWD, a 1st Generation Focus is probably your best bet. They can be found fairly cheap on Craigslist compared to their Japanese rivals, and the handling is supposed to be pretty good for an economy car.

Neon/Caliber SRT
Suzuki
Saturn SL something

They all pretty much have more balls than a Civic and cost nothing.

I've driven a veyron faggot, go suck a man's dick you homosexual gay.

Dodge neons in all of there incarnations are gigantic piles of shit.

There is a great reason why honda continues to be the leader, and thats because it doesnt suck.

>Decent built quality
>very capable motors with unlimited aftermarket
>excellent suspension stock, and better aftermarket
>Excellent transmissions with alot of aftermarket
>Easy to work on and very intuitive
>doesnt suck

Face it, unless your going to get a mazdaspeed 3/6 or a ford fiesta you might as well get a fiat 500.

>prelude
>integra

get a civic

Or an acura rsx

Driving a Veyron makes you not wanna suck cock? Good for you man!!
Welcome to manhood!!

NOT!!

Join the club, m8

GS's are easy to find unmolested. The N/A 4G63 is peppy enough to have fun with and I get 30-32 MPG in combined non-highway traffic. Also simple as shit to throw a turbo on if you'd rather have power

You're looking at like $1500-2000 max for a clean example

I like my svt focus. It's a fun car, suspension and parts are alright price wise. Certain things such as the IMRC system are shitty unneeded crap, but it's okay in the long run.

>taking the bait and getting this butthurt
Wew lad

TL note: I'm not stupid I was just trolling!