US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Le pirate meme rogue all the way xD

ILLIDAN WAS A GOOD BOY

tonight was finally the night. 1 hour before I can begin researching the second slot

>I STILL don't have a legendary.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR FFS BLIZZARD. I MEAN C'MON

Did most of these people now playing even play back then?

YARR MATEY NUTTIN PERSONALL

I have cleansed the map of World Quests on three separate characters.

What is my occupation, /wowg/?

This game is fucking dreadful. I don't know how I put up with it for so long. The slew of dreadful mechanics in Legion was the wake up call I needed to quit.

Time to find the next big MMO.

Healer lego's are so busted.

yeah this is fucking fair

That effect is garbage

hello huns??
will u PLS be my gf?
i want to breed big-assed female pandas and sell them on the black market for profit with you!
i love u so much

>declined
>declined
>declined
>declined
>declined
>DECLINED
>DECLINED
>DECLINED
>NOT INVITED
>FUCK OFF
>FUCK OFF
>FUCK OFF

>Time to find the next big MMO.

let me help you along, it's 3 flavours of gook shit and TOR

Warlock general ?

>cant summon group mates for mythic dungeon because the CRZ is 10:1 alliance horde ratio and the teenagers on their rogues and DHs are ganking people
fun stuff

Do the tier 5 rewards count as a one time use item, or can I use it forever (with a 3 day cooldown).

I'm having trouble seeing the problem here.

What's a respectable DPS for boomkins?

Why don't you have bindings for Freedom, Kings, or Cleanse? Are you clicking those abilities?

there arent any fights that i use cleanse toxins on and very few fights have movement impairing effects. i do click guardians though
the demon hunter's healing is almost as much as both of ours combined and he still out damaged us

See you later, user. I've been trying since TBC.

WoW -> Age of Conan (lmao) -> Aion -> WoW -> TERA -> Diablo 3 ("MMO", also holy shit was it bad) -> Vanilla private servers -> TERA -> Blade & Soul -> WoW

No promising ones coming up. Tried Revelation Online for a tiny bit and it just seemed generic and boring just like most other gook games. Listed above are the ones I actually played for more than a week, though only in Blade&Soul did I last for more than a few months.

The alternatives to WoW that you will find are mostly P2W Asian MMOs or just the same shit in a different package (e.g. FFXIV). Casual as it is, I figured that I'm just going to play something casually and spend time playing/doing other things instead of trying to keep up with NEETs in Asian grindfests, most of which are, as already established, P2W too.

How the fuck is a DH healing shit anyway, does he just have a fuckload of leech?

Was he vengeance, because vengeance has a lot of self-healing.

a resto druids entire role in raids is precasting rejuvs on everyone and that's the best legendary for it.

You realize if you pressed a cc button on him while meta that healing drops to nothing right?

Am I just dumb or did pvp world quests get nerfed HARD?

Well, shit. Seeing that makes me want to stop complaining about getting the garbage Lifebloom belt. When the fuck would you even use that effect?

Plus, the belt gives Crit/Haste.

You're stupid.

If you guys are turbo nerds or legitimate autists then EVE is pretty fun.
It has a very special place in my heart that no other game will ever be able to touch

>Running mythic+2-6 constantly
>Running mythics/heroic dungeons and raids every week since release
>Always top of charts
>Never mess up on mechanics
>Done everything else, Exalted Reps etc.
>10 days played at 110
Not a single gear upgrade, even from Mythic 6 I never get higher than 855 while sub 100k dps who die to everything are getting 880 and legendary rolls. This system makes me want to quit.

he wasnt healing in meta

this is the most painful expansion for alts

having to get to friendly on every rep is ridiculous

>just started research on equipping 2 legendaries
>Still don't have one

Then it was a tank then, no real issue with that. Its standard tank fare to do that. Stop complaining.

Is there anything from brewfest that makes it worth doing

Evens I stay panda, odds I race change

Kodo/Ram mount

>doing a third of each levelling zone is ridiculous

?

Don't worry the average player will have a legendary by the time the first raid comes out

good

do what your gut tells you man. You KNOW you had a feeling when you saw that it was even. If that was negative, do the race change

>guild leader says pvp is for fucking retards
>we're on a pvp server

>Just started the research so I can equip two legendaries
>I still haven't even gotten one

I WANT TO QUIT THIS GAME HELP ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are balance druids in a good spot right now?

im so squishy as a prot pally ;-;
i followed the icyveins guide to a T, have everything gemmed/enchanted and shit but im just getting shit on

i cant tell what im doing wrong :( when all my defense things are on CD im just dead. i never felt this damn squishy in previous xpacs

should i just reroll guardian drood

>On 105 druid leveling
>Nothing but horde everywhere ganking me non-stop
>Get on 110 warrior because I'm pissed now and go to the same area
>Nothing but alliance, no horde anywhere

Ok

>resto druid needs haste/crit for raids and haste/mastery for mythic+

finally I can once again carry two sets of gear around everywhere

>delete all your characters
>undelete one
>delete it again
>uninstall game
>uninstall bnet
Congratulations, it's now a huge pain in the ass to play and you'll never ever do it.

>icyveins
there's your problem.

you should never, ever, ever, listen to icyveins under any circumstances.

Pandas are fine if you are openly a degenerate sicko.

If you are not a destitute neet shut in then stop playing that fat fur shit

Reminder that undercutting is literally the most retarded thing you can do

Just spam nigger in trade chat until you get banned for a couple weeks. Keep doing that until you get perma banned.

Deleting my characters would be harder than deleting myself.

Nah, they're pretty stuck below the halfway mark even after their buff. Ferals are still hanging in there, but they're slowly dropping towards middle of the pack. Guardian and Resto are fighting for their positions as bridesmaids. Feels mediocre, man.

Resto's still fun af.

>iktf
7/7 HC and I'm still 856 with no leggies despite having +5 on farm. 12d 9h.

>boosted a 2nd paladin to 100 just because no other class is as good as they are

>Ret needs haste and crit
>Almost no gear with haste primary and crit secondary on it, and you have to pray to the loot gods that your ONE option will drop from the boss. Im still waiting on the ring from anub'whatever in voilet hold
>Prot
>Best stat is versatility but mastery is only mediocre
>Literally all plate gear is PLASTERED OUT THE ASS with mastery
>Holy
>Best stat by far is crit followed by haste
>Inverse of Ret, and once again all gear is plastered with mastery fucking everyone

It boggles my mind how Blizzard themselves doesn't know how to fucking itemize their own classes. What the hell.

>Mythic Nelth
>Tank doesn't skip first Hulk
>Doesn't turn him away
>Everyone but me hit with Shards
>Don't even bother trying to heal
>Turn 360 degrees and hearth out

How much rope do you give groups before bailing? I'm not patient enough for this shit anymore.

>mfw I have double your stock all 1 copper less than yours and not a single person will even consider touching your shit

>20%+ buffs/nerfs
do they do literally no fucking testing at all?
this is fucking retarded.

theres a qt girl streamer that also happens to be on my server and faction

i saw she only has like 10k gold, should i offer her gold for lewd stuff?

I give enough to run through the mob and stand behind it and let the shitter DPS die to aoes, rather than hearthing out and taking a wait time and argument to get my stupid daily done.

If its not mythic+ then why do you care about the timer?

Just enough to tie a noose.

>Turn 360 degrees and hearth out
That's a full circle you fucking cunt

Its even more telling that they had to do this after beta. They don't try anymore. They play their pet classes and then throw 10% buffs/nerfs at everything else.

Versatility was a mistake. It should've gone the way of memestrike and gotten removed.

Short answer: No.

Long answer: No, and remove yourself from existence please.

>log on my shitty 810 ilvl alt
>not a single world quest drops gear today

>some russian retards got world first
>literally no one except some twitch nerds give a shit
kek not a dead game bros

>allowing yourself to be held hostage by retards

Thatsthejoke.jpg

it was the same with first hotfixes in wod, when warlocks got a 60% nerf to rain of fire and shamans soon later got a fucking 20% and then 60% buff to lava burst in two hotfixes.
such huge swings show that they don't actually test shit.

>got drunk tonight
>pretty much called out everyone in the guild for being shit, using racial slurs against all the gooks in the guild

what should i do guys? i just logged off after people were saying they were getting someone to kick me

ive been in the guild for 6 years

>all of the big guilds quit and nobody even noticed
>slavshits are pulling world first now that the competition is gone and everyone is talking about it
Fuck you pricks.

URSOC IS THE EASIEST HEROIC BOSS WHY IS HE SO HARD TO PUG

I just feel like I'm a decade late for the party. I felt like I was already late for the party in 2006 when some friend of mine suggested it.

Not that I'm really looking for an MMO to play right now. I'm kind of at the point where I'm just giving up on the genre because I've grown out of it, just playing WoW "casually" because my friends happen to (my casually means playing 4-5 hours a day and raiding instead of +10h).

why what's wrong with them?

Are DHs dumpster-tier?

maybe you are just so good blizz thinks you do not need any upgrades because of how awesome you are

its only fair for everyone else to get the upgrades so they are just a fraction of how amazing you are

I would like to subscribe to your news letter

nothing that guy is a shitter

Same reason normal Ursoc is hard to pug
>Here is the strat, did you understand ?
>Yes (Actually I have no idea wtf I should do, I'll pretend and hope I get loots)
>Proceed to wipe 10 times because people throw the charge in the wrong group
This is why I dont allow myself near a microphone in PuG

Straight up middle of the pack now, sometimes lower depending on if its just ST.

People cried too hard cause hero class. Meanwhile at high gear levels they were perfectly fine.

Join another guild.

Clearly you did think they were shit.

Ursoc is pretty intimidating as a tank. That taunt dancing man, especially in a pug. One missclick, early taunt or too high tps and its gg.

Is Paladin a good choice for a first tank?

why cant i ever interrupt resto shamans? is it a totem or something?

DELETE THIS

THE NERFS DID NOTHING

WE'RE STILL GOOD

THIS IS OUR EXPANSION DON'T YOU FORGET THAT

>Anything is harder than loot dragons.
Ursoc has tank mechanics one step above "taunt at x stacks" and positioning harder than "don't stand in the fire" or "stack/do not stack". Why would you say Ursoc is the easiest?

More like mastery was a mistake.

All the paladin masteries are a fucking joke.

Ret: Increases JUDGMENT damage and the amount of damage your holy power spenders deal on a target with judgment debuff

Reality: Judgment accounts for the number one lowest amount of damage out of all our abilities, even lower than white hits, and the increase in HP spenders on the target does not scale enough to make it worthwhile to stack mastery when we could get far more beneficial stats, making Mastery the number one worst stat for Ret in the game, even versatility gives more DPS per point. And of course, all our gear is absolutely covered with the shit. I'm 851 ilvl and I have 39% mastery. That's WAY WAY WAY WAY too much.

Prot: Mastery increases damage reduction given by Shield of the Righteous, increases chance to block, and increases attack power.

Reality: Attack power means absolutely FUCK ALL for prot because threat generation is out the fucking roof and you will basically never lose aggro, ever, under any circumstances. SoTR ALREADY starts at a hefty 25% damage reduction, which is huge for a short cooldown, nearly spammable spell. Giving extra chance to block is the only thing that makes this even half-way worthwhile, as blocks prevent 40% of damage now. Far better stats would be versatility and haste, to increase your ability to cover your HP bar with buffs like shield of the righteous and prots plentiful oh shit buttons.

Holy: Mastery increases your healing done to targets that are in close proximity to you, by a base of 12%, scaling upwards.

Reality: I shouldn't even have to talk about why this is a shit mastery. Forcing what is traditionally a tank-healer to be in melee range to heal the tank effectively is a terrible, terrible idea, even if it does make for a good class fantasy. Fortunately, Holy has a lvl 100 talent that eliminates this problem.

Also I ran out of room, so whatever. Paladin masteries need reworks.

no, they are terrible shit and prob the worst tanks right now next to mememaster monks

Far from it, DH is pretty good and can bring a lot to a dungeon or raid group. They're far better than the first hero class.

How do you find a non-shit guild?

I'm a returning player levelling atm and all I want is a social guild to do 5 man mythic/mythic+ with at 110 but the only ones I can find rn are "social guilds" with hundreds of members that seem to add a dozen new people every hour and no one talks except to beg for gold or help

That's not a problem with Mastery as a stat. That's a problem with retarded design.
When Mastery is outshined by Versatility, then the design is clearly wrong as it should never be the case for any class or spec.

No. YoYo health and reliant on mitigation with long-ass CD. It barely better than Brewmaster. Go warrior.

>Implying this isn't clearly a Paladin and Warlock expansion

It's never too late to join the party. It feels like it will take "forever" to get to do the thing you want to do, but to be honest, if you focus your skill training, it will take you as long to learn how to be comfortable doing the thing you want to do as it will for your skill training to get complete.

Thepacing is actually okay for eve, especially since you have to spend so much damn time on wikis and reading guides before you know what the fuck is even going on that you're really only behind so far as knowledge.

Pic is kind of related, but exaggerated.

It's not your SP, it's what you know.

Oh really?

I'm already halfway through Outland I can't restart now ;_;

>Finally get into a good Mythic raiding guild
>Instead of making friends with them and getting on their discord I just run dungeons and PuG by myself and never say anything
>Come raid night they say in guild chat that the raid is starting
>Dont say anything or go on the discord or ask for an invite, just wait for an invite
>They dont invite me and go on without me
>Leave the guild because I think they hate me
>Alone again

Autism and social retardation is a bitch. I dont know what comes over me in those situations but I always fuck up.

• Find out what roles are in demand
• Find out what class fill these roles best
• Go pugging and showcase good skills

Someone will pick you up, or just ASK if you can join a guild after doing a good job in a good group.