Hi Veeky Forums . richfag here how do you guys feel about me getting a g wagon for my first car

hi Veeky Forums . richfag here how do you guys feel about me getting a g wagon for my first car
>pic related

I don't really care desu. You're a girl right?

T. Poorfag

no im a guy

I drove one once, it was okay not something I'd like to own though.

V8 was a gas guzzler, we filled it up 2 times driving into a major city and back to suburbs. Good pickup for it's size though. Took it off roading near a golf course and it held up, also got to some rocks and the rear differential locks helped. Okay car, not great though.

Any questions about driving it feel free to ask!

>if you don't like it that means you're poor haha! My Dad is so rich guys I'm glad he hasn't cut me off yet.

if you're not going on road trips, and using it for your daily (only) car - you're nothing better than a dumb nigger

these cars are meant to be owned by people with more than one car

>Kylie Jenner
>Nicole Richie
>Justin Timberlake
>Blake Lively

These are a few of the type of people that have a G-Wagen.

No, you should not get one.

at the end of the day it's still a mercedes, i see tons of poor bosnians driving c230 and e classes. you'll be the same rank as them. why not get a used bentley or maserati

op here, my options are limited my dad offered this car who is loaded and my mom offered me a frs who is not as loaded (parents are divorced) so I thought I would go for this

Just get a jeep cherokee. It's the same thing but for $800, not $80,000.

honestly I'd go for the BRZ (not FRS unless you want a used one ew)

but better option, convince daddy to get you something less niggery and stupid

If you like offroading and showing off you're rich, get a G-wagen.

Otherwise, you're better off getting a Range Rover if you just want to show off.

T. Poorfag

(You)

They took 5 of them across Australia when they launched here. All 4 that had adjustable shocks died and were stranded in assfuck nowhere whilst the military spec one with standard shocks had to go pick up ordered parts from Germany.
It was a massive PR fail and suck shit to whatever retarded cunt buys one. I hope you get stranded on your first outing and hill folk abduct you.

>wasting so much money on a meme wagon
even slavs consider it a joke for chavs now, and it is considering that in 90ies it was madly cherished for it's hardass styling by mafia.

it's a nice car. enjoy

Get something cheap (but fun, if you like) for your first car, so you won't feel as bad about fucking it up.

Then trade up to something that's actually nice when you don't suck at driving.

Get a Wrangler Unlimited instead, they attract females...

Congratulations on becoming someone's trophy wife, guy

ok

I hate those things so much.
>"Hey let's make an XJ out of a wrangler"
>TEN MINUTES LATER
>"... nailed it?"

They need to go back to making J10s, CJs and XJs. Nothing else.

G wags are pretty fuckin lame, convince daddy to trade it in on a new S class or something. You can tell him because its so big its safe or some bullshit