cow tits ruin it

I love Hana.

what are you, gay

you are not okay

Not chubby enough........ ;_;

Cow tits on paper look disgusting

fag

Cutest and best pairing

>Spend all day at work looking forward to playing OW after climbing 300 points the previous day
>Finally get home and boot up the game
>Spend 20 minutes in the training room warming up
>Load up comp
>Get tilted in the first game
>Lose 5 games in a row
>End up to where you were before the previous day

I don't even know how to feel.

No. Fuck off chink. Aussies have standards.
Extremely racist standards.

Does anyone know what the fuck is up with the european server?
There's around 300-400 ping at any given time.

I know I'm not okay - I wanted to post something I hadn't before, but that drawing actually makes me really sad! It makes me want to wrap him up in a blanket and nurse him back to health with lots of gentle snuggling and home-cooked meals!

>still going after three defeats

we have to go thicker next general

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59221572
Is this an accurate representation of Soldier 76's relationship with Pharah and Ana?

When will waifufags end themselves?

Why would you reply to my post without a cute chubby Mei...... ;_;

Calm down Symmetra.

not soon enough

As soon as that happens, there's also homofags, shipperfags, or both that need to die.

>When will waifufags end themselves?
when blizzard stops putting waifus in the game

If you're not from Europe than of course you're going to get huge lag my dude.
It sucks since a lot of my friends are European.

>next new hero will be a woman again

Blizz stop it

So... why pros play with everything on low and render 100% even with good pcs? I can pull 144fps with everythign maxed while having a inferior spec.

you want as much fps as possible for input lag
no reason to have it high

What map is that and when's it coming out?

Maybe someone can help me out here- I really fucking suck as McCree.
When I play Soldier I consistently get Golds for Kills and Objective Kills, and do a pretty good job being a service to my team. But when I switch to McCree I feel like I'm a lot more limited and I can't land hits for shit. What the fuck am I supposed to be doing differently with McCree while not flanking?

I'm not Symmetra, you silly user! You have pretty nice taste, though!

>Go in quickplay
>99% of the games are a complete shitfest with Hanzos who want to get sick POTG like Seagull and Widow mains
>Go in competitive
>Games are an even bigger clusterfuck of people blaming each other for losing, troll picks and leavers

Where am i supposed to go in this stupid game to have at least a bit of fun ?

Seagull?

>kill reinhardt as mercy
>"I'm sorry Reinhardt!"

cute. ;-;

I am from Europe.
I get half the ping and lag playing on the American servers.

>What the fuck am I supposed to be doing differently with McCree while not flanking?
getting gud at aiming

I should have quit. First game, Numbani, Attack. Our healers are Ana/Zenyatta and we run McCree/Genji/Rein/D.Va. I say we should run Lucio/Mercy because the heals probably won't be focused enough and the dps don't have self heal. We barely make into overtime.

I repeat my fear and they don't switch and we get rolled on defense. Ana finally listens, and switches to Lucio. We are holding the final bend, when their Genji Dragonbaldes and our Zen pops ult to save us. We hold, but after that Zen switches to Ana for some reason (?). Lucio sees this and switches to Zen (??). The next attack push we immediately get rolled.

Now I'm tilted. Very next game, Hollywood attack. Duo stack chooses Widowmaker/Zen, and our soloq healer goes Ana. I go Zarya, we also have Rein, Reaper. I ask the Zen or Ana to switch to Lucio and the Widowmaker tells me to "trust him". With those words I know we will lose. We don't even cap first point. At this point I'm not having fun and should have just left the game.

Literally pissed a day of work away only to play terribly.

The closer you get to 300fps, the less input lag you have. Hit ctrl+shift+N, and look at your SIM number. You want that to be below 6ms. 12ms+ is "high".

Practice aiming, watch VoDs to pick up McCree positioning. Checkout this video youtube.com/watch?v=Vbc7F-7_XR0

Some e-celebrity who likes using Genji. So I hear.

That's the thing, my aim is pretty okay as Soldier (45~55% on average) and I can aim with non hitscan too.
And as far as watching VoD, I was watching iddqd stream earlier and he literally misses 70% of his shots just sorta aiming into the wind.

I know the easy answer is to "gid gud" but I feel bad weighing down my team when I can contribute more

thise are BS for most players, you already have 50ping, the differences between 6ms and 12ms will be non existent.
If you have some sup 10 ping then you can wory about input lag.

>That's the thing, my aim is pretty okay as Soldier (45~55% on average) and I can aim with non hitscan too.
well, you need to aiming more precisely with mccree

Please tell me you're joking.

You can't aim and need the spray and pray. Either git gud or stick to dad.

I admit it took me moment as well.

Mei:' everybody is cumming on me'

what did she mean with this?

Ana and mei on this week's brawl is the best thing ever. I hate to admit it but the cancer has gone terminal.

Zarya certainly doesn't lag behind.

Input Lag != Network Lag. Some people prefer less input lag so their mouse movements are more 1:1 with what is happening on screen.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Vbc7F-7_XR0
I'd watch pubstompers on Twitch as the pros have so much coordination that they are play styles are different. However, iddqd is probably a top 3 McCree but I think he's mechanically far worse than Taimou or surefour (he's still amazing though). However he really knows how to punish people who end up in his line of sight without exposing himself too much.

Next, I think you have to practice McCree in comp and suck for a while (and piss people off). Playing Quickplay McCree is so different, you don't really build proper skills while qping. desu, being good with McCree is less about raw aim, and more about being able to kill without being focused and avoiding most 1v1s. When Flashbang is on CD, McCree is in a dangerous spot. Most 1v1s are vs tanks who have way too much health and are being healed, or flankers who can eject when things go bad (and you can't).

tl;dr McCree, IMO, is the squishest hero in the game and you have to play around this.

My hair is naturally white pls halp

>People forget about Tra "blinking forever" cer

You tell me

>iddqd is probably a top 3 McCree but I think he's mechanically far worse than Taimou or surefour
iddqd doesn't aimbot, taimbot and sureaim do
look at how dramatically better iddqd is at LAN tournaments for proof

How is 1200hp hog?

pretty sure pharah says that

Pretty easy just as long you can Ice wall him by himself.

>taimbot

Mercy is the cutest

Who /freeboxes/ here?

B R U H

>3 legendaries
Thank you based Blizzard.

>Another OP with yet another laughably bad Mei pic

That's not how you spell Hana.

>all wwbw except for 2 purple duplicates

but hana is dead

>some diamond mcree main brings his fucking support-main girlfriend to my game
>she has the gall to blame us for losing after 10 minutes of healing exclusively him, as he bottom-frags with no medals
>literally stand in front of her with 10% hp, nope, going to spam some ana heals on her full hp mcree main boyfriend

f uck your c ock

She got better.

Just got 11 free loot boxes. Anyone else?

>People still play this game instead of Paladins

Stop playing D.Va
She's literally one of the worst characters.
She just feeds people ults.

>Standard blizzard longevity
>Vs hi-rez abandonware
When Tribes:A, GA, and Smite aren't all the digital equivalent of Detroit, i'll try their games out

>Overwatch hasn't had a new character in 3 months now
>Servers are still 20-tick outside of custom games
>Ultimates are still imbalanced as fuck
>Not even well optimized

>Just got 11 free loot boxes. Anyone else?
it's a bug, they gave loot boxes to asia in apology but some australians/others got them too

So what, should i ditch my waifu and play that op russian bitch instead? Not happening. She never failed me so far.

>Servers are still 20-tick outside of custom games
servers have been 63 tick for like a month or more user where have you been
>Overwatch hasn't had a new character in 3 months now
oh no they're trying to keep a balanced and high quality roster instead of filling the game with tons of shit heroes

>be yurop
>wake up
>friend got the 11 loot boxes
>he got the two legos I longed the most
>open the game
>no loot boxes
I'm legit killing myself

I don't understand you sassy children. How do you enjoy D.Va?

Honestly the only imbalance I'm finding is with Zarya due to how well her ult combos and "team with Zarya" > "team without zarya". The only other character I get irritated at is Mcree, but that's just due to a good Mcree being a hardcounter to Pharah.

I hate this picture so much, the bandages make no fucking sense, over lap each other, and seem impossible to get unless she was fighting naked
Fuck this image and your dumb weeb shit, Asians can't draw injured characters or they look like they're a burn victim even though they only have a few cuts

>got woken up at 6

i honestly feel like im going to die

We need to DEMAND 11 loot boxes this is completely unacceptable.

roadhog is really fun to play I was doing it all wrong before. he's more like a defence charatcer than a tank, aside from his HP. the crazy hitbox on the hook is awesome for getting pesky genjis too.

Just finished my placement matches and I got 2668. I feel like this is pretty average, am I right?

Take it easy user.

>high quality roster
If you mean boring ass characters and broken game mechanics then youre spot on

How is he not a tank and how is he defense you fucking retard.

he's significantly better for pushing that defending

Feel free to quit and never post here ever again and farm your (you)s on /v/ instead

I wake up at 6 every day for work. Know my pain,

Pretty much this.

Until Blizzard gets rid of Zarya's ultimate or changes it dynamically, I'm sticking with Paladins because it doesn't have her.

I got the same and I'm not very good. At least that's what my teammates tell me after the match.

Did I huwt yo feewings little blizzdrone?

>i can't win with my incorrect facts
>better revert to opinions
WEW

No, incoherent pot stirring doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. At worst you're being mildly annoying for wasting 10 seconds of my time.

Why does nobody want to heal? Why must I be the one to switch off? I started every team fight in the first round by picking off their Mercy and Zenyatta. Why do you want that guy to play Lucio, when his Lucio is brain dead ?

You're probably better than you give yourself credit for. One of our team insists on playing torb or symmetra and we carry him every game. He played the same placement matches as us and ranked at 2100 something and now claims that they nerfed torbs turret (he doesn't know you can check patch notes)

>picking off mercy first so she has time to run back and rez everyone

>This guy is getting so booty-blasted over the fact that someone doesn't enjoy Overwatch

I've stopped playing this game because it got boring seeing the same teams in ranked all the time. I'm just here to shitpost in this general anymore.

>responding to Paladins shills

Yes that's why I said you were a pot stirrer. You're incredibly obvious

REMOVE MEI, LOW EXECUTION BARRIER HEROES DO NOT DESERVE THIS