/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #368

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #368

Cutest Elf Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E
Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Sep. 30th - Oct. 2nd: Roina, Luka, Vivid Fear, Anael, Niarose, Metatron, Serestia
Oct. 7th - Oct. 8th: Renee, Karpila, Kiki, Elua, Jheet, Choi, Aiolos
Oct. 14 - Oct. 15th: Angela, Blade, Beatrice, Celus, Damien, Askeladd, Jiho

Current events:
Ring the Bell: 9/19 - 9/30
Light Cosplay Poll: 9/26 - 10/02
Fredrica Rival Match: 9/25 - 10/8
Rasiel Boss Match: 10/01 - 10/02 and 10/8 - 10/9

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

You mean cutest 37 ton dragon. One job, OP.

>elf
>clearly a fucking dragon

Aiolos sucks my dick everyday.

Not a fan of her looks in general, but WW has a bunch of horned elves going on.

Also Shanti is totally a christmas elf.

S-Sorry, really tired. I really hate how BB mixes things up, like beatrice being a dragon with bat ears

i don't remember any elf having scaly tail and weighting 37 tons

Dragon's can have various characteristics it's like you've never into fantasy.

Elf dragons? Bat dragons? Seriously?

Someone, somewhere, a special snowflakes DnD character disagrees with you.

Dragons? Seriously?

What are the next couple of steps to take here?

A lot of chinese deities are dragons that possess humanoid forms that maintain dragon ears that look like elf ears, whiskers, tails, horns and shit like that in those forms, and I think thats what they might be going for.

That's not how dragons work.

Fucking dumb asians ruining everything

>elf dragon
Did you even read her lore? That's not the emerald dragon body.

Max Silla

Soccer Spirits """"""""""""""Lore""""""""""""""

Shanti is the best christmas decoration.

Story

She looks like a young girl but nobody really knows how old she is. She is one of the oldest elders of the forest with the obligation of spreading out the teachings of the druids. She couldn't stand the boredom, and left the forest in a form of a young girl.

>choosing to be a loli
Truly best girl.

just superbs or superbs + 160?

Superbs, +160, ST and transcendence

What the fuck? I can't see my equipped stones.

That's too expensive I think

Emerald dragon died, but its soul possesed the elf girl. you can put as many """ as you want, this doesn't make you less retarded.

>That's not how dragons work
I bet you think that dragons are fatasses that breathes fire.

dragons don't exist

I mean, they do. Komodo dragons. That's the actual animal "dragon".

Fantasy dragons don't.

transcendence is a meme, not even the whales do that. Superb all players that have totem skills that you still haven't maxed.

okay. I'll try but I still haven't found the secret to getting littres.

>not even the whales do that
I'm f2p and doing that with dupes, st material s easy enough to get

Komodo dragons are even more fantasy-like than many fantasy dragons. In some cultures, they are just depicted as big sea creatures, a komodo dragon can kill you by just being near you.

There is no secret, get them from achievements and scout them whenever you can. Stronger teams can get a couple more every season, but if you can scout a dupe for superb, that's usually a good idea.

Occasionally transcending a player when you can, and actively trying to max transcend your players are 2 entirely different things.

>don't have any legends except shu

I don't really have a chance anymore, do I?

Galaxy is 95% Metatron.

Reroll.

>check friend teams
>they're all shit

I love Uriel!

kek'd

Veeky Forums is good times

>he may look normal, but Quizko'Thamel is a half-devil daevan dragonkin soul knife/cleric/ranger who is incredible strong, fast, clever, wise, and handsome. Everybody loves him but he's a misunderstood anti-hero with a dark past. nuffin personell, kid.

>double bikini top
>double panties
>tiara & visor
Why is she wearing twice as much clothing as necessary?

Magic of Incarnum was a mistake.

>loli
Retard

There were a lot of mistakes desu

Always had a fondness for Tome of Battle, though it was kinda broken too

>good times
The hardest thing ever is finding a table without shitters like this.

>so many Durans being bought
this is my end. My Beatrice will never be able to get through Durangelas. I just hope that the people buying him are high champions/galaxy, otherwise I may not even make to champions this time.

>there are people who drew Aiolos

Story says young girl so that's what she is.

Maybe young girls of whatever her race is have huge tits okay. Or maybe she likes young girl bodies but also loves titties.

>glab Bea has 0 pen vs Durangela
Seems good with the 80 damage crits

Seems good man

Tome of Battle was excellent if you got people to not go full retard Tiger Blade jumping crap on it.
Most of the schools in it were just fine.

Or 3 different kinds of shitters tbqh.

There's also the ones that clearly have no interest in actually playing actual DnD and should just be using d20 to fulfill whatever weird movie/vidya re-enactment char they want to be right now. Or the ones where the first thing you learn about them after meeting them is their sexual fetish (i.e. furries) because they injected it into the game via their characters (i.e. furries) as opposed to anyone sane, who'd never go "Hi, I'm Mike, I like bondage and my character is a dominatrix.". I've played with sane furries though where it only came up months later in post-game convo and their character was the most normal guy in the party.

And then there's the rules things. Can't have people who don't know any rules and as a result don't know how to do anything. Can't have people who only looked up broken shit but don't actually know how to execute it or what to do on their turns or anything like that (my fav was whisper gnome illusionist that didn't know Paladins are immune to fear) and can't have shitters that know a lot but try to interpret them too loosely at any given time.

I'm critting 350. She heals 300 when I shoot. My only chance is to get like 4 1v1 shots in a row, because this way I can deal 800~1000 damage, and hope that her backline rapes my front before my front tries to steal from them.

Why is reddit so dumb?

loli is a body type, retard. A millenia year old vampire can be a loli.

>Shanti will never ask you to spread playful patterns of bodypaint all over her chest, belly, thighs and butt.

Not every loli has to be a literal toddler. She has big tits for a loli yeah, but her body is a perfect muffintop so it fits.

Stop being retarded, young girl doesnt necessarily mean loli

Even Nabukov's book, where the term originates from, even though it constantly talks about pedophilia, was actually much more about ephebophilia. It's perfectly acceptable for a loli to have some development.

It's more about proportions

Anael and the new girl, both have adult proportions with basically no baby fat and real hips, tits (if small, still counts), etc.

Adult proportions = not lolis.

Shanti has babyfat though, and my dick disagrees with your assessment of Anael, but then again I also like small women.

Neither can I. Looks like a new bug has appeared.

What are the update notes? Who got new skins?

>some development
Shanti has a full grown pair. No one said that lolis needs to be flat as board. Again, loli is a fucking body type.

The same place as always.

My last table had 3 custom classes, 1 guy was an edgy faggot who always made the least ammount of work possible, even hiding during BBG fights.
I was the highest level in the party and my DM decides to put a random night encounter with a minotaur that had a charge with no saves that did 1d10 damage each 5ft,
Havent played since.

Celus got an EE, thats all you need to know about.

Had a DM try to do 3.5 without any grid or visual aid for combat.

I was a Warblade. Debating whether I'm flanking or being flanked was such fun.

Not to mention other guy was a caster heavily using spread/cloud persistent AEs.

>"random" night encounter
Made me remember the last time I played a cyberpunk game. I have seen more cops in a single night than I have ever seen in my entire life.

I keep getting 5* dudes in scouting but I'm too new to do anything about it and it hurts my soul to see them go.

I woldve gottem the fuck out at the first mention on the game not having a grid.
I try to avoid non-medieval settings, but this dm in particular really liked to put random shit in the middle of the campaign, my character alone killed about 900 goblins in a month, all said goblins on random encounters(main enemy forces where dark elves and abominations).

There was no mention beforehand though. Definitely wouldn't have been a White Raven Warblade if I had known, if not evacuated at entirely.

>Finish patching
>First thing I do is buy the new Uriel skin
>Close game

Im satisfied now.

a midline that can actually bring the ball on front

Her face is retarded in the new skin.

>he doesn't run bea with silla luka dragon bone for 90% pen on shoot
still does shit damage, bea rework when

That is your opinion, I will not agree or disagree or force you to change your opinion.

>all these people buying duran
>literally telling BB "Im an op unit please nerf me next balance patch"

I can't wait to savor those tears.

>people spending money to buy duran
>bb doing something to stop it

also they never touched metatron despite being in every team and probably being top seller in dimenson shop

I
can't
wait
to
savor
the
tears

just like william angela sharr tears right :^)

Read my previous post
Keep feeding me those precious (You)'s
Ill get even more when the waterfall of tears happen

>>all these people buying metatron
>>literally telling BB "Im an op unit please nerf me next balance patch"

Sorry brother, but she's a downy

How long does it take to reroll and make it to level 30? Could it be done in a day with enough autism? I got Beth and Choi but this Metatronless life isn't life

The CAR nerf was nice but I have a feeling a lot of people that were barely getting by with reflex are just going tor revert back to Silla or Damage Ace since killing your target is the most reliable way to steal. Conversely if you don't die you wont have the ball stolen if you have higher reflex

>CAR nerf
CAR is CounterAttack Resistance. CounterAttack is just CA.

>Beth and Choi
>Going to reroll
I hope the world is really harsh to you.

>my colo strats can now be spied on
why is this allowed

Just farm dstones for a Metatron. Beth and Choi are good.

they can't. Unless you set your colo strats teams as your main Ace.

Getting to level 30 took me at least 3 hours straight with the free EXP boost and a lot crystals for stamina refreshes.

newfag here

do you people play on superior eagle server or 2 wasn't enough server?

all the teams are can be seen by scrolling left/right

My mistake. Good catch

doing re-rolls reply for refs because fuck reddit :)

>no one can hide their powerlevels anymore

come on i'm waiting guys

If doing on galaxy, ALCG, good luck.

ign: needlyfe
Thanks.

>friend is using an Uriel ace for how long I can remember
>checks all his teams
>his PvP/club slot is Ardor/Light with Vonchi and everything that is cancer in the game
All of my kek

u2 qt

Ign:waifuzzz global thanks

what a faget