aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/

>How to avoid spoilers
pastebin.com/LMEedWHf

>Participate in the current /smtg/ sings:
collabedit.com/uvwta
pastebin.com/dKLqugTC

>MTII translation project
dmanufacture.com/t-dds2.php?build=5
(This build is downloadable and playable)

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/bd3Bgfj8

>Artbook, soundtrack, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/NqLRYf5n

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc. translations
pastebin.com/kmMsiz1d

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading pastebin.com/YppqPPjf

>SMT If... Tips & Tricks:
pastebin.com/KiwVr9Vy

>Running Giten Megami Tensei in windowed mode with Chiitrans:
pastebin.com/0gguMLyL
pastebin.com/21W8HmWY

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0I57J6y0ulk?t=5m30s
aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/demons.html?demon=Metatron
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coffhee.

> #gore #innards #hua_po #cute

It's red bean daifuku you nerd

I never once saw Dagda mention loneliness as a cause for YHVH's cruelty. Was this really in Japanese or are people still repeating old bullshit?

Any EU dlc CIA pack around yet?Else gotta cave in and buy that shit

>eu dlc
>for a game that hasn't come out in the eu yet

yo, what?

So, are there any softcaps for stats? About to start a strength build after doing magic, and it seems less smart to pump strength up to 500 like magic since I need some luck too.

It wasn't "I'm so ronery" but more "There are no beings at my level of power that I simply cannot sympatize or view anyone else as equal" type of situation with YHWH

Well, wasn't that the point of having your Megami? So you won't end up lonely at the top and startfucking around?

Shit you're right, wanna hit myself right now

The game tosses incense at you from quests. I went 2st/2lu/1ag and ended up with 330 Strength, 250 Luck and 175 Ag

He certainly never says such. After you wake up he just throws the choice at you before mindfucking Flynn, then you move on to Ginza.

And that's just not there, at least not in Massacre in English. This is the closest he gets, this and Satan saying that he hides away from the world. And the reason for that is explicitly stated - allowing humans to observe him puts him at risk.

>back to chillposting
nice. Now I don't have to read an entire thread whenever I get out of bed

What's all this Dagda pimps you waifus business?

It's just /smtg/ parroting mistranslations from months ago

Those were fun times

cheating

>tell asahi she's useless because i'm going massacre and being an edgelord
Now i feel like shit.
At least I forgot to save after the Shesha fight so I can fix my mistake.

Grinding macca for armors user. No bully

I just finished Apocalypse and now need to start hitting my backlog.

In Nocturne, I just beat Matador

In Strange Journey, I'm looking around for Horkos, and I'm phase shifting all over the place.

Which game should I get back into first?

The correct choices for massacre is being nice to Asahi and a edgelord to everyone else

People who play SMTIV:A: Can you read moon runes?

Can you still get one shot by mudo spells if you have only dark resist?

Use region emulation with luma/ntr

Nocturne. It only gets better after Matador whereas in SJ you have a lot of dull drudgery to look forward to.

ASURA KARNA.

If I could I wouldn't have had to wait until the english release.

Aight I'll do it

Do i neeed to unlock the yellow doord in yhvhs universe somehiow?

I fully agree with you anyways.

I wanted to go back to Soul Hackers after Apocalypse but then I remembered I'd have to listen to Rise's voice coming out of Nemissa all day

The undub is out

Is the Jewels DLC good? Dimensional Hourglass sounds good, but Diamonds are rare as fuck

>didn't browse here for a day
>have to jump through 2 archived threads to reach the current one

Meh, chill /smtg/ is cool, but I'll enjoy this while it lasts.

I'd rather hear Rise than betray my country you goddamn commie

I wanted to go back to P4 after Apocalypse and then I remembered I'd have to listen to Nemissa's voice coming out of Rise all day.

It's such a great feel.

>[Scout +]'s

Wait a minute. Did dagda just tell me I have to never interact with anyone again? And he resurrected me ONE friend? Jesus christ, I'd go insane and kill myself in five minutes.

>Dagda is a god of knowledge
Guess I'll go massacre on my mag build.

>wooooooooow I took sociopath ending killed everyone and now I'm alone

youtu.be/0I57J6y0ulk?t=5m30s

Now imagine how it'd feel if you were all alone.

>10 hour long
>shitty ambient music
>big ass map with nothing but few treasure chest every 10000 steps
>backtrack galore
>enemies are just random mobs with different weakness and metatrons

JUST

Such is thy punishment for daring to defy the Lord.

I posted it in the old general but here's the quickest way to bypass all the bullshit and go straight to the bosses

>The first brane is straight forward, the second brane you need to use the soul sword to cut down the barrier in the first area the proceed to the end. Fully explore the 3rd brane and make sure you unlock all three doors by touching the red/blue/yellow stones

>To quickly get to the end of the fourth brane unlock all the doors from the third brane then go to fourth brane C and use the gold door to go to R, follow the straight line to S and go up the stairs to Satan, everything else in the fourth brane is extra

When these challenge quests stop coming?

How to have Beelzebub in Apocalypse?

Thanks

Beat him in the cosmic egg.

When you beat Baal you unlock the fusion for both of them. If not there's a battle with Beelzebub in *record scratch* universe

I beaten him but how to fuse him?

The special fusion gives you the race and level of all the ingredients, use the fusion search to find them.

Go into Special Fusions, fuse Baal first, and have whatever else he needs.

WHERE IS MASTERMA I STILL CANT FUSE HIM

Of course you'll be able to interact with others.

It's an hour or two max. The map is annoying since it's needlessly large scale compared to the usual narrow hallways, but it still won't take long unless you refuse to use estoma and try mapping out every edge.

Where is the black card equipment shop?

Ginza. Past the northern gate from Masakado's stone

I thought dagda said something about being alone? It would match with what he's been saying all game. Like I only send flynn out to do my bidding.

Finally beat my first playthrough on Bonds.
Here's proof it's best ending.
>Let's hope we all meet in the next life as rivals and good friends.
>pic related

Is En, Lu, and some Ag really all I need to focus on for Soul Hackers MC? And apparently just a little Ma too for best armor?

I was making a joke about all of that cunt goddess' messiahs that you'll get to kill.

That said I think Dagda was talking more about being capable of living alone(especially being capable of killing all the humans that would turn on you for your decision) rather than mandating it.
Some people thought his universe meant isolating god from mankind for freedom, but YHVH did the same shit and no one is advocating emulating that, least of all Dagda. It was really about destroying YHVH's covenant with mankind that subjugated all the other deities and the cycle of suffering. At the end of the day, you can do whatever you like, you're the Creator.

I got a lot of different vibes throughout the story and I think the writers themselves weren't always quite sure what Dagda's motive was supposed to be, between killing deities and reverting them to their primal selves, among other things.

I think Toki is the cutest

Nevermind.
>I don't disagree with my old self but my job now is to work with Mother and rebuild fairy kind
W-Wait to kill the mood brainwashed celtic bastard

The way I viewed it was Dagda wanted to revert back to his primal existence before YHVH came along and any gods that opposed that or would try to manipulate humanity to prevent that are on his chopping block.

All he wanted at the end of the day was for things to go back to how they were and he had true freedom. Elevating humans is a side effect, a beneficial one and one he's okay with. It's clear he likes humans (or their humanity, if you want to be pedantic) but he loathes their dependency on one another. He's a solitary being that believes if you're strong the only one you need to rely on is yourself and that all you need is yourself.

I want Toki and Pascal to be my Megami.

When do you see this?

Maybe yhvh would have had more friends if it didn't take five goddamn hours to walk up his front steps.

After beating YHVH in Bonds.

YHVH is literally "IT'S JUST A PRANK" on a cosmic level.

>golden yellow head
>creator of the universe

Really makes you think

Get with the times, we "IT'S JUST SATIRE BRO" now.

>Get to Krishpoo
>First boss that wiped me on War
Wew lad time to go fuse some demons that null Zan and Zio

After 3 weeks, I finally finished SMT I and I loved it, I managed to get the Neutral ending by playing the Tokyo Destiny Land game,even got the Masakado Armor and beat Beelzebub which I think was optional. I think I did great for my first Megami Tensei game.

The hardest parts of the game were probably in order:
1.-Figuring where to go and what to do (most of the time I got stuck because I had to talk to people or do different actions)
2.-Ginza and Ikebukuro. the difficulty spike after Roppongi was huge for me, but it got easier once I bought the Magic Shells and Golden Guns
3.-The Cathedral, I got so lost in there
4.-Figuring what every spell did (I had to try each of them one by one and then wrote down in a notebook what I thought they did. >tfw testing Toraest on the Cathedral ;_;)

I have some questions
-Are SMT II,III and IV just as fun?
-I'm guessing there are alignments in those games too, Is being Neutral as hard as it was in SMT I?
-What was the deal with Louis Cyphre? was he really Lucifer? why didn't he help the Gaians?

I'm probably going to take a break and play SMT II in 2 or 3 weeks to avoid getting burned out
also I didn't know I was going to have to kill my friends, Im so sorry Lawbro, Chaosbro, I really didn't want to, thanks for everything, I hope you guys find happiness once you reincarnate.

Spam Mudo
Use Hallelujah for Warding Shout

I had Doggo and I did fine in my first attempt. Granted, I had Mudo on everything and Everyone.

>Are SMT II,III and IV just as fun?
SMTII yes, it's actually better I'd say, but III and IV are debatable.

>I'm guessing there are alignments in those games too, Is being Neutral as hard as it was in SMT I?
Kinda, not really though.

III is Nocturne and it doesn't have Alignments. Hardest route is True Demon Ending in Nocturne.

Yes, Louis Cyphre is Lucifer.

Yes the other games are fun.

>Was Louis Cypher really Lucifer?

Say "Louis Cypher" three times fast out loud for me

Monster.

>get Matador to murder his brethen

Hahahah fuck you skeleton

>last Riot Gun on Nanashi did 13k damage

How to fuse Metatron?

Honestly how Bonds treated Dagda is the biggest reason why I don't want to go back and do that route after finishing Massacre.

What do I do when my stock becomes full of shitty demons and I can't fuse them.

SMT II has huge Quality of Life improvements. It's a bit more streamlined and as a result easier because it's more comfortable. If you managed to enjoy SMT1, you'll fall in love with SMT2. I played 2 before 1 and I felt 1 to be rather unpolished. Then again, I played it before Orden patched glitches up.

Nocturne is something completely different that builds more the modern frachise. Digital Devil Saga, SMT IV and Apocalypse are all based off it.

Strange Journey is more a dungeon crawler, and to many is the best in the series in that regard. Devil Survivor 1 has a plot similar to SMT1

aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/demons.html?demon=Metatron

Delete em

>krishna fight
>have navarre
>go in with alice
>abuse dark on everyone
>get nowhere
>claw my way to red
>navarre is extra dead
>alice is last one standing
>blocks all ailments
>dodges attacks
>her health is in red with no mp for die for me
>attack
>navarre is back and he uses mamudo stone for the win
Best ghost.

I'm still a samurai...

Thanks everyone. ill look forward to SMT II then.
I also like the booru you guys have, might as well make a SMT folder in the meantime

Any demons with makarakarn roaming around at 40-50 lvl?

IT'S NAVARRE TI-

Looks like I need Merkabah but can't fuse it.

Pallas Athena.

But he is user. He killed Krishna. Canon ending to that fight.

Merkabah is NG+, assuming you've unlocked the fusion you might just need one of his components to see the special fusion. It takes Seraph, Cherub, and Throne. The only reliable way I got the 90+ Heralds is upfusing with a salamander which you can get through two heralds

Hero is so lucky to have a qt like Heroine/Yuka

I just double checked you could also do a Seraph+Salamander

>You either brainwash Dagda's clone, or brainwash Flynn and one other companion
I'm not really a big fan of either ending.

Where's Yamata no orochi?

This desu, Bond didn't feel particularly nice and I'm killing all my friends in massacre now and this doesn't feel good either.

Dehumanize and face to bloodshed