/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Finally, Ain today edition
itsalmo.st/#zephyrtime

Old: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/plvl spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Sept 27 - Oct 10: Get Ready for Z
>Sept 25 - Oct 1: Skill up
>Oct 4 - Oct 10: Super Success
>Oct 4, 6, 8, 10: CYO Restaurant le Crap
- Raids -
>48 hour Clash of Clashes from 25th to 29th, Garp Aokiji, 24 Hour Zephyr on 29th.
>CoC event with rewards based on clear totals for all players
- Fortnights -
>Sept 27 - Oct 11: Count Butler FN
>Sept 27 - Oct 4: Cobimeppo FN, Arlong FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Sept 30 - Okt 2: Blackbeard Pirates Sugo
>Okt 2: Princess Turtle
- Fortnights -
>Sep 20 - Oct 4: WB Allies Batch 3 FN
>Sept 29 - Okt 6: Men are Forbidden FN, Wanze FN, Ganfor FN
>Okt 6 - Okt 13: Ivankov FN, Zeff FN, Buggy FN
>Okt 13 - Okt 20: Nico Olivia FN, Kalifa FN, Krieg FN
>Okt 20 - Okt 27: Riverside Banquet FN, Young Arlong FN, Hogback FN
>Okt 27 - Nov 3: Tom's Workers FN, Maiden in Love FN, Perona FN
-Raids-
>Sept 30: Enel
>Nov 1: Fake Strawhats
>Nov 3: Nightmare Luffy

First for we love Storm Pirates. Best player in OPG

Post comfy z teams

Double SW Shanks, Doffy, Impact Usopp, Mr 2 and Garp.

While we're at it, what sockets for Ain?
Bind/despair seems redundant, so CD/Heal (CD/Orb)?

This. Your Shanks can be replaced with PSY Marco if you have maxed CD on the subs.

deleted had wrong ship lol

NEW CHAPTER BOYS

>Special - To each enemy, there's a probability of taking each one out in a single blow

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What if i have no sengoku? What can i sub for that? Psy enel/psy franky?

Just try the damage calculator for yourself.
Not sure if Enel is enough, Franky maybe.
But you should rather use this with Marco (or Franky) captain.

Alright then, do you think I will finish these bind sockets today before I kill myself?

Are there any mock blackbeard teams yet? Heracles will probably fit in really well since he gives a rainbow board.

>already 450 sta wasted on trying to get ONE arlong

come on this is getting ridiculous

Of course, because meeting his ridiculous restriction isn't hard enough already. Now you can try doing that without using a Dex or Psy unit.

Blackbeard already takes Sengoku as his PSY + Fighter

They're all bad and the new batch doesn't help at all.

get one, then use the bind tome on him that we got from Nami ranking for the final

Lafitte and Van are great.

Yeah, but they don't help BB at all which is what I was saying.

He's definitely trash tier, which is a shame.

I feel you. Mine got a total of 1 chain after 60 copies. Max out everything else. I am not gonna bother with him anymore unless we get half stamina.

Blackbeard, Blackbeard
Young Whitebeard, Mihawk
Hack, Duval

After the specials: 13,1712% of enemy HP remaining.
Too bad Sugar doesn't fit in there.

SANJI'S MOM WAS BUILT FOR SEX! BUILT. FOR. SEX!

I've reached the conclusion that this is 99.9% the best BB team you can make with the current available units.

Meh.

They're gonna have to change his leader skill in some way, or show some synergies that actually work.
He doesn't seem too worth it since piercing defense isn't the greatest boon when you're forced to scramble for a team.

It's only his active special that ignores barriers and protectors, right?

I feel like he'd be 10 times better if even just all of his crew ignored barriers and protectors in general.

his special make all your crew ignore thing for the turn its used

His captain ability is for himself and his special is for his crew, it seems. Which is pretty shitty, but you get a Gurara % gravity at least.
You also can't run any kind of damage barriers/negaters yourself, which...doesn't seem like the greatest trade off.

Pleb

Hey /optc/, I just wanted to ask about a few things.

First what should I do with extra manuals for characters I'll never use? Power up fodder?

Also I feel like combat should be more in depth than in making it, I've always just attacked in a circle from weakest character to strongest trying my best to get perfects. Is there a more advanced strategy I'm missing?

Finally are there any good teams I can make with pic related? I'm newish so I only have about 80 available cost.

Thanks in advance guys.

That's nothing to brag about.

It leaves the enemy at 40% HP from the health cut specials plus attacks that pierce any barriers and damage reductions.
Pretty sure it destroys 99% of the content. Plus the doflamingo ship special isn't even on yet so add the extra chain increase to that.

Your strong captian options are:

Kidd 2.5x striker ATK

Zoro 2x dex Hp/ATK

Arlong 2x Slasher

SW Franky 2.25xstr

Your best bet atm probably slashers

Arlong Captian, Fozza, Thatch, Brooke, and Zoro(either type).

Use a friend inthawk/mihawk

or a pure Str team

SW Franky, Fozza, Kidd, Zoro, Luffy/baby and GPU

>manual
Characters can have use in the most unlikely situations. Better level their skills.

>combat
That's pretty much all.

>good teams
Get Mihawk as soon as he returns, you have some nice slashers.
You should have rerolled for a legend.

Generally it's a good idea to save skillbooks for units that have a really useful special, even if you don't have them. If you start runnign out of box space, start using them as xp fodder, starting from the least useful special book.

Every other book you can just use as XP fodder.

Combat is pretty much that on the basic level, but the harder the content gets the more varied it becomes. The general attack route is still weakest->strongest

Your good captains are Kid, Asura Zoro, Arlong and SW Franky. Get a Mihawk as soon as he comes back and you'll have a pretty sweet slasher team with Mihawk-3d2y Zoro-Arlong-Thatch-GPU. Make sure to level up your Arlong as much as you can, he is one of the strongest beatstick characters in the game.

Also upgrade your box space by 25 every week. It'll cost a lot, but it's the best investment you can make.

That's a good idea, thank you. But the team suggestions are WAY over my limit.

My current team is Luffy, Ashura Zoro, Ussop, SW Franky, and Kidd. (Planned to change ashura for 3D2Y Zoro in a few more cost ups)

Yeah, I was kinda hoping you wouldnt say that about the combat...oh well it'll probably get better when i finally get a decent team.

Yeah, I actually started during the last golden sugo like a month ago so it would've been a perfect time to reroll but I'ma scrub and didnt think about that. I guess I should just keep going as is and get a legend later down the line.

Thanks for the advice.

Try to add everyone in the friend list. Most of them have pretty good capts so you can quickly clear the early game content.

Well shit I never really considered arlong to be useful, I was just doing his extra island thing because it was worth a good bit of exp and dropped red pigs and soda. Thanks for the heads up.

I think my box is good for now, im not really getting much new stuff now but I'll upgrade as I go.

I've actually been saving my gems for February, Everyone keeps talking about some 2 year anniversary sugo that is supposed to be a fucking fiesta.

Thanks alot for the help guys, I've really been enjoying this game.

The combat changes once you actually do things where specials start to matter

Always check every character in the database to see how good they are. If you are not sure, ask.

If you just started it's better to use gems on raidbosses and box space than RR pulls, so don't save them up too hard. Always have at least 10 though. The more box space you have the faster you can progress, since you can save up books for characters you have (NEVER use useful skillbooks outside of skillup event)

Also did you add people from the friend code list? I'm not sure I have you since your name is not familiar

No I actually didnt add anyone, I'll do that now.

How do I use gems on raid bosses? Just keep refilling my stamina? Also I assume raid bosses are all the events on extra island or just the clashes, because the clashes are waaaay too hard for me at the current level.

Yes gem for stamina, never to revive. First priority for new players is raid mihawk, so max him asap. He's relatively easy and unlocks a lot of other raids.

But dude, get one mohawk copy and dont get for stamina until you are around 120 stam.

id recommend gemming for mihawk or other 40 stamina raids when you have 80 stamina and gemming 60 stamina raids when you have 120 stamina. around that time you should have decent units leveled up to be able to farm them reliably.

032 540 658 is my ID, add the others too

Seriously, just don't worry about any of that stuff for now.

We're about to get 1/2 stamina fortnights. Do nothing but run the highest difficulty level you can run for the entire week. After that, you should be high enough level to be able to gem for maxing Mihawk.

That's what I did back when we got them last time, and I was seriously leveling up almost nonstop. I think I gained 60 or so levels in a week from about where you are.

>tfw I have Lao G, Koala and Vergo
>tfw only two days of 2xskill up

is it a good idea gemming to max those? We're not getting skill up so soon again

Probably not. We get 1/2 stamina on it next week, and technically, that would be the same thing.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

Lao G and Vergo specials are meh, Koala is good but she is already on low cd

just farm them with natural stamina and save them up for the next event

eh, but we're not on a 2x skill up event

you're probably right but I just wanted to get rid of those units as soon as possible.

>but we're not on a 2x skill up event
If you get twice as many books, it should theoretically be the same thing.

I know I maxed every crappy unit in the last half stamina FNs outside of skillup.

>If you get twice as many books, it should theoretically be the same thing.

that's not how math works

if you use 20 skillbooks at ~10% chance, you'll not get the same amount of skillups as 10 books at ~20% chance

that's not how it works

and it's way easier to get skill ups on shitty units outside of 2x skill up

how come people dont have koala maxed when wanze was here 2 time already

I know that, but it's actually not that far off, at least on a small scale.

The major difference is that you actually get more than double the books due to half stamina effectively being double xp as well.

because I was farming Marco books

and the first time I got shitty luck with skill ups

because I pulled Koala after Wanze was first out

and there were a shitton of other things last week that were more important than Koala books

Is the second lock zephyr does a 99 turn lock?

Same and then wanze 2nd round gave me jack. I saw 2 hack books over that week.

Coby's my highest CD at 15 except Marco who's unusable. Garp's 2nd at 13. Is it worth it to try and push Coby down to Garp, or am I going to breeze through comfortably as is?

October with the best fortnights for me

Afro Luffy to socket G3

Prison Croc to socket my legend and slasher/striker

LUCCI/PERONA FINALLY

I see no reason why you would be unable to socket 3 Crocs in a week. It's always good to have very reasonable expectations.

I didn't say anything about being unable to socket them

but I will regardless since I'm going to gem

>LUCCI/PERONA FINALLY
??

>gemming to socket strikerdile

The memes have gone too far.

I fucked up and used my only purple pirate penguin to evolve helmeppo. I need one asap for Z.

Is drum-10 with the current 2x drop rate my best bet?

go for 10/15 stamina Butler's fn

They drop on Zephyr.

?? what?

I have a metric fuckton of them from aokiji's raid

stop fucking whining, it takes you a couple hours of work to buy 85 gems, meanwhile I need five 8 hour work days to pay for an 85 pack
you spoiled little bitch, australians are such giant fucking babies maybe you would have it better if you weren't all pussies all talk no work

Shout out to all the people keeping their Black Clad Shanks up and refreshing them. You're awesome.

>meanwhile I need five 8 hour work days to pay for an 85 pack

Are you a slave? Not even I, in my first job in a third world country, was so poor

>Be from third world shithole
>Can buy a max gem pack with one hour worth of work
>Chances are I didn't have to work for the hour that bought the gem pack

oh come the fuck on

Why are you people so fucking dumb.

Always always ALWAYS have 4 of every evolver in your box.

>mabel posting without an avatar
woah

What's the significance of 4? Why not 5 or 3?

I don't get it.

>Realize I had 3 garps sitting in box I forgot to feed
>2 skillups from them
Damn this feels good

dubai isn't third world

I'm not him, but I keep 4 of every crab, pirate penguin, and horse evolvers and as many ponies, robbers, and rainbow penguins as I can reasonably hold.

It just feels right.

I keep 5

You DID farm her, right?

zeph only has 3.5 mil HP

I actually can't help but think that you're Mabel since you're so eager to namedrop an attention whore when there's no reason to think that I am him.

I keep 4 of everything because of the rare cases when units need two of one evolver, I'll still have 2 left over.

I keep more than 4 of the following: elders, all rainbow units, and sea ponie. People need to stop thinking that just because they have dedicated islanda, means they don't need to keep copies. Fuck spending stamina on those islands.

Well, I got a copy and evolved her, but I don't have high enough anti-bind for level 1 AFTER the friend Shanks. I have to take a hit on stage 4 to stall long enough for Doffy and Marco, so I can't do much damage before I burst.
The only conceivable way is for me to get 1 more anti-bind level on my Urogue to handle it.
This is for Aokiji.

But you had to spend the stamina to get those copies originally. Either way, they cost stamina and you have to farm them sooner or later.

no, I just assumed you're Mabel since I remember him going from plvl 60 to 100+ when we had half stam Hina, just like you said you did
sorry

Fuck, i didn't think she'd be worth socketing. So is the priority HP>Kimono>Wedding>everything else?

I spent that stamina doing other islands that had benefits besides getting side evolvers.

You do know penguins and crabs and shit drop like candy in regular fortnights, right?

Wedding nami is garbage.

All but rainbows

There's really no reason to do pirate penguin island unless you need rainbow pirates ever.

Robber island is better than pony island but the randomness is kinda killer.

That's fine, I was just joking. I guess I did the same thing as him with much less of a fuss.

What sockets do I need to clear Beard's forest?

It came out before sockets existed.

Guys, what do you do when you realize you're a fraud? I consider myself playing this game for a while, but every now and then I just seem to suck terribly despite having the right units and levels. How do I git gud if I havent yet?

None, you need skillups. Autoheal helps a bunch though

Assuming you know who the big units are, just consider who the niche units are and when they can be used. Conditional boosters can really help, almost always consider them when you fall short.
Consider not just the boss levels, but all levels in the fight.