This FF car routinely beat FR cars. How does this make you feel?

This FF car routinely beat FR cars. How does this make you feel?

Regular fr cars, but not sports cars. Of course that's comparing apples to oranges since that's not a sports car either.

It' happens so rarely you had to go look for an example. In fact, it was such a monumental feat for a shitty FF to beat an FR you thought it was thread worthy.

How does that make you feel?

Oh, bummer. I guess this thing isn't FF either?

Considering there are numerous examples that are easily Googleable, your point is moot. But keep making FF shitposts if it helps you sleep at night.

I don't really see the car itself or drive type as the factor in winning, rather than the driver's skill and abilities.

I'm sure you could be a Mustang in a Reliant Robin if you're skilled enough.

>be
beat*

Bingo bango bongo. Good to know at least 1 person on this board gets this.

Can't drift

I own a 1999 Integra GSR. It's a pretty amazing car considering what it is.

I honestly want one. Just gutting everything out and make it a full track car.

bought a 2000 Gs and in the process of cleaning it out. Just finished cleaning the trunk and added a new trunk board. Gonna try and clean the carpet today

>wanting to take the slowest line around a track to look good for vapers
You do you.

Makes me feel like you're dumb enough to think your beat to fuck pos 1998 Civic is anything close to Realtime Racing's ITRs which themselves weren't very closely related to the factory Type Rs.

I agree with this br/o/.

Any car can beat another with enough skill and tuning.

FF has its advantages and disadvantages just as any other configuration. Improving ones advantages and addressing disadvantages is what tuning is all about.

Stop all these shit-wars that drive us apart. We all like tuning vehicles, so just learn to appreciate someone else's hard work.

Driver skill > car ability

You guys are smart enough to get this, so why did you feed OP the replies he wanted?

It feels like an extremely light car with double wishbone suspension all round and a light engine known for being able to rev out to 12,000rpm when properly built combined with a properly setup LSD and slicks might not have a problem putting power down while steering and thus be able to take on similarly spec'd RWD cars.

Feel free to post the FWD that can even come remotely close to a mclaren P1 or an agera r or a hyuarrauaha

>How does this make you feel?
i like that. i like having options and variance in general. blindly defending either side is silly, just drive the layout you prefer

Opinion is invalidated because that series was fucking garbage and Comptech literally had no real competition outside of Turner Motorstports.

>We all like tuning vehicles
Speak for yourself. I swear only like 5% of us are true car enthusiasts and the other 95% are 16 year olds that just passed their permit test and are driving dad's 328i.