Bioshock General /bsg/

Say the word if you want the OP image changed.

>Thread Archives, FAQ, Downloads, Videos, FanFic, and more
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27371943/BSG_Archive.htm
pastebin.com/S3rcbe1v

>/BSG/ Community
Steam Group:steamcommunity.com/groups/bsgeneral
DeviantArt Group:bioshockgeneral.deviantart.com/
/BSG/ Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=990220&add=1#mappage
/BSG/ Visual Novel:piratepad.net/BSGDLC

/BSG/ Booru:bioshock.booru.org/index.php

>Polls
Burial at Sea - Episode 1:bombch.us/BPOk
Burial at Sea - Episode 2:bombch.us/BPOn
Clash in the Clouds:bombch.us/BPOl

>Bioshock Wiki
bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/BioShock_Wiki

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrX2ZDFu0eY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>page 10

The usual it seems.

>tfw ded
>tfw still no Liz
>tfw billboards

Which Liz is best Liz?

How are you, Bookers?

The mood doesn't change much but the threads do

Guys?

Hello?

Yes?

Liz night.

So is this a BioShock general or a Liz/Infinite general?

It's for Bioshock and system shock sometimes, but most people come here for Liz.

13th for Rosalind

Give us the girl and wipe away the debt.

What the fuck are you guys even do here ?

>Start playing BO2 after the finishing BO
>The keys I'm use to pressing have been moved all over the place

WHY THE FUCK

because

Hello guys

What? Still here?

Finally have time to finish Burial at Sea. Wish me luck.

Liz is degenerate

No she isn't what proof do you have?

That's not true, she is a decent lady.

>Elizabeth I ain't even here
What did he mean by this?

>muh slice of pie

>Elizabeth/Bookerstock can't kill the big daddy
>Jack cuts through them like butter

He is her imaginary friend in BaS2.

This just proves that Jack > Elizabeth/Bookerstock

Jack is genetically modified or something while Bookerstock is just an ordinary old man.

Or was he?

Good luck.

Well if Booker had the chem thrower and Liz gave him electric ammo, then it'd be easy as pie too.

Why is it encouraged to knock out/tranquillize splicers/vox?
Also wheel of blood

To make gameplay more 'hardcore' in 1998 mode, I guess.

Elizabeth is pretty good at stealth at the cost of strength. it's funny that no one mentioned Liz being weaker but I guess no one cared about BaS.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrX2ZDFu0eY

I've done it /bsg/ BaS is over.

And now it's time to drink the night way. Rage at Ken's bullshit, and morn the loss of Liz.

mfw

All that effort for a character you cared about only be discarded to ensure an ending you already got all the while having said character suffer every step of the way with no salvation. No wonder headcanon exists.

I guess no one's here to post about anything anyway.

ASKND WLSZX JFWEJRSDNJKGNERFDJGNVJNERAFGDJCNVERSNDFGKVNERAJFZNVKJENRADFKNVEJADFGNJXZNGERJDNGJERNSJGNERJLSNGREKJSGKEWRBAJKHGBHRAEBBERNADFHSNEJKRSDFNJERSNDFJNAERJKGNDFKLJVASNRFGJKNVE4UIRHT8943EHRF9Q4WHFU9AHSIUGHIUERASUFGNVADIRUZFNGIUVNDRSJKDFNIUKJERHNDFCIUKJHNWEFSDIUXCKJHNRIEUFSDKJZCXN IU4LDFIOSXGKNERSDFGXCVERSDFXCEGRJNSK REDFZXMCKLVMERDFXNCV REDFXOCVJKN JGNERJLSNGREKJSGKEWRBAJKHGBHRAEBBERNADFHSNEJKRSDFNJERSNDFJNAERJKGNDFKLJVASNRFGJKNVE4UIRHT8943EHRF9Q4WHFU9AHSIUGHIUERASUFGNVADIRUZFNGIUVNDRSJKDFNESDFXCVKIUKJERHNDFCIUKJHNWEFSDIUXCKJHNJGNERJLSNGREKJSGKEWRBAJKHGBHRAEBBERNADFHSNEJKRSDFNJERSNDFJNAERJKGNDFKLJVASNRFGJKNVE4UIRHT8943EHRF9Q4WHFU9AHSIUGHIUERASUFGNVADIRUZFNGIUVNDRSJKDFNIUKJERHNDFCIUKJHNWEFSDIUXCKJHNJRFREFDSXNWFNRDZJNFKJVNRSDJFNZVJAENRDSZFJGNERJLSNGREKJSGKEWRBAJKHGBHRAEBBERNADFHSNEJKRSDFNJERSNDFJNAERJKGNDFKLJVASNRFGJKNVE4UIRHT8943EHRF9Q4WHFU9AHSIUGHIUERASUFGNVADIRUZFNGIUVNDRSJKDFNIUKJERHNDFCIUKJHNWEFSDIUXCKJHNFDNJENSDFKJNIURWNFIUVCNSDIUNFISENFINESIFNIWENSFISNDIFNIUWERBNSDIGBFIBRSFDVBFIHSDXBCFBVKJSDBFNJKNERISDNFCVINEDSJCXNV KJNERDFKXJNV

Wait isn't King Dindu handing the internet over tonight? If we don't make it, it's been an honour posting with you lot or whatever's left of you.

I've heard the remaster is dogshit, any truth to that?

It's not too bad desu, the changes aren't radically different which has left some disappointed.

>page 10
So many billboards.

It's not over yet.

a

It's not working well on my computer

ded

The Americans are asleep post Liz.

Happy birthday

This general is just the sad lonely playpen of one guy with autism that cant let go of some mediocre video game character.

No

>mediocre

ded

alive

>no new posts

HA HAH A HA HAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAH HAA HAHA HAHAHAHAH AHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA A A AH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAH HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HA HA HAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HSFJKVXCN VKJ RFVA HA HA AH A AH AH AH AH HAH AHA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA EFISNVXCXJKGFNVFV FRVJNXK GRICNV
HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HAFSN MFRDKV C HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAVFX VF HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are pure evil
>tfw it was never finished

Liz evening

>tfw no Rosalind based Gibson Liz

Kevin

Levinstein

Wait a minute that card...

h'HAAAA

This thread's going to last like a month if it continues like this

>implying the bumpfag can make it that long

ded

WAAA HAHWUAHWAU HA HAHA HAA HA HA HAA HAHA HA ITS DA FROGGY LOGGY WOOOOAAHA HEE HEE
LOOK OUT THIS FROG BE INT HE DRAEWERS LMAO HAHA HAA HOO HOO
HEE
SEE THIS FROGGHEAD DECONSTRUCTING THE THREAD CULTURE HOO HOO
SO AGGRESSIVE HEE HEE
HES SO AWARE SO FROGGY HAA HAA LOOOOOL
>>implying the bumpfag can make it that long
IMPLYING THE FROGDOG CAN MAKE IT WHERE HE CAN SUPPLY HIS OWN SOURCES OF PEEPE IMAGES HAA HAHAH AH HAHAHA HAAAAA
AAAAAAAA *SIPS THE BEER* MORE FROG IMAGES FOR THIS GENERAL FOR THIS
B I O S HO C K
1 2 INFINITE
GENERAL TEE HEEEH EE HEE HOO HOO HAA HAA HA LOOK
LOOK AT HIM COMMIN IN AND OUT OF THE BSG THREAD IN EXACT TIME HOO HAA INTERVALS WHERE HE SEES A REPLY THAT HE CAN MAKE A FROGGY SNARKY COMMENT TO LIKE A GOOD FROGHEAD HE IS HOOO HOO HEE HOO HEE HAA
HOO
HOOOOOOO

Columbia failed because Comstock let Fink import negro convicts and other minorities to do the labour.

Don't die on me

>being this buttmad