90s dream car

90s dream car

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRaXE2ehOpY
youtube.com/watch?v=VvBorFqRRd0
autoscout24.com/classified-detail/detail-page/7e0e0e2d-3080-954f-e053-e350040a37df
youtube.com/watch?v=5j3EtrX2X2s
youtube.com/watch?v=LhX0Y2wQfqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's mine.. Fuck ever having to work on it (frustrating) or get it worked on(expensive laborious work) though

Nice, I always liked the Nissan 300zx.

Very nice.

>87

I had a poster of one of these on my bedroom wall. Still my favorite Lambo to this day

good taste

>90s dream thread
>first pic wasn't an NSX
What the fuck guys
anyway here's mine fuck a V6

Correct choices

>Not XJ220

1992 International Race Of Champions Camaro

Proof that wheelgap can be sexy

>V6
>footprint of a landyacht
>not designed by Peter Stevens
>cucked by the ACO

No thx

TVR Griffith, a non homo MX-5

>tfw grew up with Grand Turismo for the Playstation when I was 6-7
>then Grand Turismo 3 and 4 when I was 9-11
>watched best motoring videos and Initial D when I was 12-16 and played a ton of Forza 2/3/4
>now 24 and realizing by the time they're legal in America they'll probably cost as much as a air cooled 911, probably at least $70k+

Its a 1999 so its a 90s car.

A R33 GTR is fine too, or a Wine Red R32 GTR.

it looks awful

like a shitty kit car the fitment is so bad

this

Also about 999% less reliable than a MX5.

or this

So sexy though

Also this even though it never happened

Ever since Gran Turismo 2. Shame it hasn't appeared in more games since then. =/

My negros. Funny because i don't really like the new GT but i love the XJ220 despite both being V6s. IMO i wish Ford had created a different design almost like nothing they've done before and went for a different name to imply a successor going in a different direction like "GT90".

Since you posted my favorite i'll have to post another i like:

C4 ZR1.
youtube.com/watch?v=xRaXE2ehOpY
youtube.com/watch?v=VvBorFqRRd0
I think it actually held some FIA records regarding endurance racing of a stock production car being driven as fast as it could possibly go only stopping for fuel and tires for 24 straight hours.

>>I'm just a simple man.

93 Cobra mustang. Just a nice stock,clean garage queen.

Æ S T H E T I C

On the bright side, the R32s are stabilizing around 30k. The R33s will hopefully stabilize around the same price.

oh was about to post this, so I'll do this anyway

tfw when skylines are basically impossible to find in unfucked condition

only poor people wanted this

Apart from the seat, looks pretty clean to me

autoscout24.com/classified-detail/detail-page/7e0e0e2d-3080-954f-e053-e350040a37df

>no doritos
need to fix that

You have to look closely. The Skyline GT-R is notorious for rusting aggressively in places that you can't see in most photos.

Thanks now I'm getting nightmarish flashbacks to discovering the rusting strut towers in my old r33

Yes
I want my own 962 to daily drive

>tfw you'll never own a street legal group c race car

I don't care if Jeremy Clarkson says it's awful.

That's hardly the only place too. The bumpers, fenders, and the top of the engine bay near the windshield wipers are all common places to see rust.

If I actually get an R33 I would probably want to spend the money to get Omori Factory to do a total teardown to the bare frame, remove all rust and respray along with replacing all aging plastic and rubber pieces.

These cars are getting old.

>tfw no 7.3 liter V12-powered 585 hp pigfat cruise missile

Fuck yes.

FUCK yes.

This has literally been my dream car since I first saw one in 1991

Needs more 90's adverts

youtube.com/watch?v=5j3EtrX2X2s

Technically not 90s but fuck it.

>Tfw saw a one with a W58 and a 1UZ swap across the country for 5K. Was prepared to take a plane out there and drive it back but it was sold.

There is no fuck it, post the 90s version or die.

no gt2?

why no gt2?!

Trivia: these two cars have exactly the same headlights.

22B STi.

The closest thing to my childhood hero Colin Mcrae's rally car I could ever get my hands on.

I genuinely teared up seeing the McLaren F1 at the Peterson museum recently. I never thought I'd see one in person.

>n/a v12
>no bullshit "modes"
>looks beautiful from every angle
>fastest n/a car to this day, yet, it's an all around great performing car unlike the Veyron

forgot the pic

Awesome machine

First post best post

blackbird?

now tell us something we don't know

>BMW will never become 70-90s BMW again

it hurts

>no 993 GT2?
Because my preferred version of the GT2 is not from the 90s.

One of these for 1300 in my neighborhood going to buy it later in october. Might start a turbo project on the 5s-fe. If anybody can give me tips or pointers on a build like a 5s-fe engine help a dagumi out.

I will never stop dreaming...

you claim it's a non homo mx-5 yet the car looks gay as fuck
explain yourself

Do you think R33s will cost as much as an R32? I've always got the impression that the R33 is the least popular skyline. R32 was the original "godzilla" and the R34 is obviously the most popular between fast and furious and video games. I feel like R33s is that in between that nobody really cares about.

Plus in my opinion they are the ugliest

Production of the R32 was in the 40k range. R33 in the 16k range, R34 in the 11k range.

Even if it is ugly and unpopular, there were 2.5x as many R32s made as R33s. It's not going to be as cheap as an R32.

True

I still want one though. It looks pretty ok to me and the later versions are fairly easy to modify to be comparable to the R34s. Basically boils down to extra aero pieces and some extra chassis reinforcement bars.

luxurious AND reliable
youtube.com/watch?v=LhX0Y2wQfqo

whoops, the video is about 6.0l version, not 7.3 but it 's still v12

roast me reddit

>another meme australian car
nobody fucking care m8

show me 1 in this thread and ill delete my post

I won't, delete ur post anyway.

Yes.

>tfw no screaming v12
>tfw no gated shifter
>tfw interior color is not champagne
why even breathe

Iroc camaros stopped being produced in 1990

vous même la saleté ?

So clean, needs a small block though.

na

Mk4 were a joke compared to the Mk2

who else /modernv12withmanualsittingincarbontubandremovablehardtop/ here?

>tfw too extreme to handle

It just looks like a creepy pedo with a pedo stash

these cars are all old and ugly
this board is shit
post some good cars like a bmw or vw golf

not worth it at all, I've got the 5sfe in my mr2 and with the amount of upgrading you're doing and money you're spending, it's a much more economical and rewarding path to do a 3sgte swap