/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

>angered at rising fuel costs:
>DLC Trailers/Gameplay/Details
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4EHyRm_Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=-nRve2XRUiA
polygon.com/2016/9/21/12999624/dark-souls-3-ashes-of-ariandel-dlc-preview-hands-on-everything-we-know

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/87588
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DAS3 BUILD ROLL SHEET WHERE?

ring ring

reminder that you need to get the fuck out of me if you use immolation tinder or great farron darts

>That OP pic

Is /bbg/ dead or something?

What is the minimum stamina needed for FUGs 2 2HR1+roll?

And buried.

Best girl

Also, when're we getting a fashion viewer like das2 had?

Immolation tinder should be changed to work with pyromancies and not sorceries, end of story.

RING RING

RING RING

Hello.

Then it would be even stronger than it already is because you don't even need to sacrifice stats to equip it.

pyromancers already have too much of cool stuff

Can someone explain me this meme?

I'd rather have a normal staff do that.
Like Izalith's.

RING RING

Hey uh, can someone toss me a hand here at the demon ruins. Im finding it difficult right now from some reason.

he's a friendly metamodern knight dropping by to say hello

game/platform/level?

Forgot pic. PC.

>golem axe will NEVER return

Is there a meme covenant like the Rat Covenant in DaS3?

just play das1

Yeah it's all of them

No

What if the 2nd DLC has you travel back in time and end up being the reason the first flame exists?
All the things wrong would be because of you. The undead curse; the witch of Izalith bugging out; Manus going 510% mad; Solaire getting grubby; waifus dieing; Giant Dads; Havel Moms; Gotthard's; everything is your fucking fault.

I've played through the damn thing so many times that I've exhausted its replayability

play it backwards

sure, what's the password?

Does the Swordspear have any unparryable attacks aside the jump attack?
Yesterday I fought a parry fisher who was actually good at it. It parried me a 2nd time because I thought 2 handed attacks couldn't be parried. Webm slightly related.
Any tips for dealing with parry fishers? I can't use another weapon, it's a cosplay build.

Also, is this build somewhat viable?
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/87588
Miracle requirements are too high, I miss DS2 incenses.
Any tips welcome.

>implying the first flame appearing is a bad thing
sure, things going to shit every few thousands years is a lot worse than the world being eternally dead
infinitely worse
the horror

Sorcery and pyro are OP. It's META SHIT
Immolation Tinder is broken.
GHSA is too fast and OP
Dart is OP
CSS damage is too high
Black Flame is unparryable, too fast and damage is too high
same for CBV.

The first flame is not a bad thing, delaying its natural end is a bad thing.

struggle

>mocking people for saying something they don't like is cancer
what should they call cancer then?
should people shit on their favourite weapons and spells?

Hey, Kosmist. Try using spear/metaspear against CCS, SS and katanas. It works very good for magic because of 1H

>golem axe with ds3 axe moveset and speed up ds1 projectile
>tfw this will never happen because it's too awesome to exist

>doubting god

who?

GoJ but with knockback

delay r1 or don't charge the R2

Low vig and weapon dmg, but then again you're doing a cosplay...

i put the sign near Demon Ruins bonfire

>every opinion I disagree with is butthurt
>a projecting shitter's guide to dark souls 3 discussion

Yeah, it's awesome. Been using it for months.

struggle, right?

Any reason why im not seeing it. Does killing the demon king prevent me from seeing signs? It shouldnt right?

Yes.

yes, it does

I have to do this on my own?

Fuck me.

Old Demon King is the area boss, so killing him prevents co-op and invasions. The most obvious entrance to the Demon Ruins is actually the 'back entrance' - really you're supposed to go in through a section of the ground blown open by the ballista. It's pretty retarded.

>playing against a spammer
>just mashing r1 with ccs
>outspam him with gundyr's weapon art
feels fucking great

>killing the boss before clearing the area
You can still summon reds though

This , summon a red and pop a seed.

But theres like, the enterence right near the boss room, THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR WANTING NON LINEAR GAMING

try ?

ok, i'll put down the red sign

You have to ask yourself, what does the mechanic add to the game, and is it consistent/fair?

Capra Demon has a tail but you could never cut it off, yet Priscilla is only barely larger and you can cut off hers. The Red Drake's tail can be shot off yet it's not a boss, yet you can't cut the tails of Titanite Demons. And you couldn't cut off Sif's tail either. Sanctuary Guardian isn't a dragon-based boss, yet you can cut its tail off.

The bigger problem is that there's no real indicator that you can cut tails off, except that the boss might sometimes use it as part of an attack, and that other people tell you that it can be cut off after they discover it themselves. Putting in extra optional goodies into the game is nice, but not when it's hidden so obscurely that it can seem unfair. Look at what happened with the whole Braille shit in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. Even more recently, how would one know that you should go back to Irithyll Dungeon and use Path of the Dragon to reach Archdragon Peak, when the only previous instance of using gestures to travel was balling up in the crow's nest to go back to Northern Undead Asylum? For that matter, how would one know to return to Consumed King's Garden to get the Drakeblood set after killing a Drakeblood Knight, or to go all the way back to the Stray Demon bridge to pick up Havel's set after killing him (that you can create Havel's Ring from the demon's soul is not a hint)? Where is the indicator that you should purposely die repeatedly and go back to Yoel for levels, and that the limit to do this is before entering Carthus? How are you supposed to know that a Londor Pilgrim is going to kill Anri at the Church of Yorshka when it's blended in virtually perfectly in a corner of the church that almost nobody is going to inspect unless they already know ahead of time?

>how would one know that you should go back to Irithyll Dungeon and use Path of the Dragon to reach Archdragon Peak
It's fucking obvious. There's the same dragon doing the gesture in two places, and one of them gives you said gesture. The other place is an opening that points to far away mountains with a building on top. If that doesn't scream "do the gesture to get to secret area" I don't know what does.

>the mechanic was half-assed in DaS1 therefore it should never appear again
>the mechanic added new stuff for players to discover, therefore it was bad and should never appear again
>from did some questionable design decisions that have nothing to do with tail weapons, therefore tail weapons should never appear again
stop posting anytime

You could swap the fth ring for darkmoon ring, and trade att for vig.
other than that, there isn't much you could do

>mad that mages actually have viable PVP options

>playing through NG+5
>see sunfag sign at vordt
>it's a bloddshade

Less than a month for the ariandel DLC, are you guys stocked up on titanites and all other items?

40 w/ Fap+2 gives you enough for four r1's and a roll, so you should be fine with base 10 or more +some ring, either Pchain or FAP2

what part of "get the fuck out of me" do you not understand?
what happened to all the """intelligence""" you have, magescum?

You're not supposed to know all that shit. The game doesn't want to spoonfeed you. How are you supposed to know about illusory walls? You're not exploring and finding new shit each time is one of the things the game is known for and adds replayability. And you're not supposed to know about tailcuts either. They're meant to be "wait what" moments. I really don't get that complaint. Secrets and easter eggs have always been a part of gaming. They are there to make you feel special. How can you feel special if there is a giant flashing arrow saying "HEY, ROLL ATTACK THIS WALL TO CHECK A SUPER COOL AREA"?

>respecs dont stack if you dont use them and go to ng+
Fug

Ng++ and only 1 respec left

Are you PCuck shitposter?

But it's so nice, moist and cozy in here :^)

I tried but I keep using the titanite slabs.

>Dragons are Immortal.
>But they got killed anyways.

>Humanoids can die.
>But Nito is the first of the Dead because he created death.

>Humans are undead.
>It's probably the normal state of all humanoids.

>So humans can't die.
>They're immortal.

I don't quite follow the plot/lore of this franchise.

No, /dsg/ is just one person. Not THAT particular person, just me.

Do you think Souls will ever have good pvp?

Anyone want to help me on PS4?
I'm at the Demon Greatwood

>you will never ever wear the dragonslayer armor

Are you cosplaying a Ghoul?

as dead as the game itself

Dragons were apparently immortal because of their stone scales. When those were peeled off they became mortal and could be killed.

Nito didn't create death. He embodied it but the concept of Death came from the First Flame. Nito was probably the first person to die but we don't know if that was before or after he had his Death Lord Soul.

Not all humans are undead. The curse afflicts people randomly. Undead isn't the natural state of humans, but hollow is. Hollow's aren't naturally immortal. The Undead Curse makes you immortal, and as you die over and over again you lose your soul and sanity and revert to a hollow.

I'm here. PW?

someone hook me up with a sweet STR/FTH build, around SL80/100

I just want to be a righteous lightning bolt throwing sword wielding crusader

dsg

well fuck me right LMOA

just gonna drop some hitbox webms since I'm bored

>being too stupid for making builds
You can't. Try 120SL+
And ask reddit

>when a guy tries to spam you but he doesn't realize you're the master of spamming
Fucking nerds, bow before me.

i've never made an Sl120 build before, I feel like invasions and coop action die heavily the higher level you are

there's no way to make a viable hybrid build at SL80/100, unless it's PvE only, but I highly doubt it's the case

>Gwyn is the first god
>had an uncle

ok. Should I go 40/40 STR/FTH?
and 40 in VIG?
where should the rest of my stats go?

>murakumo

What game is that?

So what is the saddest boss fight in DS3?

Well, Lloyd got called out for being an usurper.

Ancient Scriptures 5

looks like modded skyrim

Thanks Groovy

>>Dragons are Immortal.
>>But they got killed anyways.
Immortal doesn't always mean you can't die. It can just mean that you won't naturally. Plus, the flame changed shit. It introduced the concept of death into the world where it never existed before.

The only STR/FTH build you can do around SL100 is blessed weapon buffed greataxe.
Use knight crossbow for lighting attack.

No man

Most likely by Pontiff. Won't be surprised if he hunted Lloyd and forced him to escape to the painted world just to become a fucktoy of scythe qt.