youtube.com/watch?v=NVo9idmUGzc
youtube.com/watch?v=zWQJoSHKefU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Claimed for better games

xth for HOPE

rumble

Xth for Garen > Darius

Yordles!

I want to bully Sona by making her wear lewd outfits!

daily reminder that hope is a lie
check that 6

Garen you are the Diaperman

its just funny the mental gymnastics people go through to defend themselves being attracted to a purple fictional character designed to have childlike aesthetics

is this cropped?

Is that some hope I smell?

Hope for better games maybe?

You can FUG any champion you want... but you have to let the champion you hate the most FUG you first...
Would you?

So theoretically, lets say someone put $250 on CLG making it out of groups.. how fucked would you consider them? and no I can't get my money back.

I find her cute.
I think it's natural to be attracted to cute things, like puppies and children

Will you ever learn to just let go and accept that different people have different tastes and as long as they're not harming anyone it's ok?

Whats the optimal way to earn IP with a booster?
Im calcing that bot twisted treeline would give around 150ip for 15 minutes.

15h of game time is 10k op give or take. Is my math holding up?

>fug riven then fug sona
seems pretty good to me senpai

>poppy fugs me
eeh i think it's worth it

>League is infinitely more mechanically intensive than DotA
I only play league but you'd have to be braindead to believe this.

At least Darius doesnt need a Diapy Wipey

>Shyvana
>Sivir
gee
i dont know
look at this
we got a MOOOOron

pfffff nice 7 kid

perhaps

so what is this hope despair anime about?

Sure.
My most hated champ is Irelia.

you in five hours

I want to POUND Annie.

depends on the payout

>fuck lux
>get fucked by Riven
Will she call me a useless shit jungler when she does it?

YOU FUCKING SUCK AT GETTING NUMEROS, YUGI
YOU FAILED YESTERDAY

YOU'LL FAIL TODAY
look at my 4

>0
I have GREAT hopes for you!
youtube.com/watch?v=NVo9idmUGzc

Joke's on you, my most hated champion doesn't even get the concept of fucking.

Worlds in 4 hours my dudes.
Who's ready?
I SAID WHO'S READY???

explain how it is wrong/right?

Nice 4, but check these dubs

Of course! She will also report you after the sex.

Remember, these are league babbies. If you dashed more, you outplayed them and deserve to win 100% of the time.

>trying to impersonate the king of games

just not gonna work kid

>dota has no skillshots
QED

>unironically putting your money on NA

that's just a whole new level of stupid.

>get fucked by leblanc
>then get to fuck leblanc
I'll take it

>worlds
>while im taking my finals
Same shit happened when we had double IP weekend.

End this

>nobody else is allowed to take the ADCs position and be as effective
>but they're allowed to go into other people's positions and be just as or more effective
you don't see how this is a fundamental problem?

l0ser
check my 9

T E N
M O N T H S

ok so i'm gonna spoiler it for you.
EU makes it out of groups to get rekt by koreans again.
NA gets thoroughly rekt while trying to save face.

It's the same thing literally EVERY YEAR.

>tfw hate playing against Annie the most
T-that's illegal

>ywn be Sjokz and walk back to your hotel exhausted from a long day of analysis and interviews

>ywn kick off your heels and get your sore feet massaged by Aphromoo's big, strong hands as you comfort him after he gets absolutely dicked by G2

JUST IN MY SLEEP ALREADY

And then Korea vs China final. Or Korea vs Korea which will just be SKT stomping someone

Not him, but as someone who has legit played and enjoyed both games dota has quite a bit more going for it mechanics wise. One of the more often purchased lifesteal items in dota is helm of the dominator, an item with an activate that lets you take control of a neutral minion that then has to be controlled RTS style by the player. This means if you take a minion from the jungle that can stun you have to switch away from your character to it to use its ability. This is just ONE of the things in dota that add mechanic depth to it that league doesn't have. The thing is some of them arn't exactly rocket science, but pretending that just because some of it is easy or simple doesnt mean that dota does not have more mechanics to it than league.

when are the SCRIPTED guys going to start posting?

You can always take tf or ahri adc :)

>Witch Morgana
>Witch Tristana
>Demon Teemo

Mark my words faggots.

>getting fucked by irelia
I mean she's kinda hot lmao kek xd she dead cold xd memes xDDdd

that's not how you get 5s faggots

It's not really mechanics, but it's worth mentioning that mana costs and being out of mana actually matters in DotA. Which means it's even easier to fuck yourself.

League has intense mechanics but is fairly forgiving of mistakes.

Dota has intense mechanics and you get fucked hard if you mess them up

>lol will never have illusion based carries
I should have kept playing dota. The carry role in this game is absolute garbage

5 hours when clg starts beating g2

>Riot shills following the script and false flagging scriptbros
F U C K
O F F

youtube.com/watch?v=zWQJoSHKefU

i love gnar!

>Tristana and Morgana are my favorite girls.
>Witch hats are my motherfucking fetish.
>They ruin Tristana's skin by making her normal colored.

God fucking damnit.

the day leeg gets mechanically intensive is the day I eat my hat
>still no rubick
>still no force staff

>carries in this game can right click people out of lane at level 1
I will never understand why this is allowed.

I wanna passionately shag Jinx while holding her hands

>you will never play leenekton again

why EA? WHY

What is Leblanc?

Not that user, but here's my input.
Dota has significantly less skillshots in league.
Most heroes have plenty of targeted abilities, which are reliable. HOWEVER, these abilities are projectiles and can be disjointed by blinking or becoming invulnerable depending on what you have.

Dota 2 has an incredibly wide range of mechanical interactions in both hero abilities and items. For instance, if a weaver has a linken's sphere, the first targeted ability on him will be nullified, and then the sphere has a cooldown until it can block again.
Now what you do to counter this is you pop the linkens with a simple targeted ability that normally doesn't do much, and THEN you use your CC.

Dota 2 also has more micro, and doesn't restrict itself to the league formula of "one passive, three basic abilities, and an ult".
Heroes can have any combination of passives and active abilities, some can have up to six total slots depending on the hero.
One hero, namely invoker, has a total of 14 different spells.
Dota gives itself a lot of breathing room in its hero design that league doesn't have.

Also in league micro only manifests itself in the occasional ultimate, in fact I can only think of around four or five champs that actually have ANY micro at all (no azir doesn't count).
In dota 2, some heroes are built around the entire concept of micromanagement, like Lone Druid or Meepo or even Visage to an extent.

Hell in all of this there's even a hero that can STEAL other heroes' spells, and honestly that fucker's probably caused more bugs in the game than the entire rest of the hero pool combined.

In short, while League is based on reflexes and skillshots, dota is more based on mechanical interactions with different abilities and items.

Because most carries in dota are agility based heroes, therefore they usually have high base armor, paired up with decent attack speed and base damage

>was actually better at dawngate than league
>was known for playing Freia
>could have become a streamer for that game
fuck you EA. Choke on a porcelain dick or something.

Why is Sona such a fatty?

I miss Cerulean, Baasko, Freia and Moya ;_;

Because regen is a lot easier to come by in dota as well as damage block. We have three different versions of doran's sheld.

>and children
:^)

How are G/10 quints for supports? I feel like my job is to get SS as fast as possible, and they'd help. Am I dooming myself?

I mean carries in league
in dota your creeps do more damage than the enemy carry early game and actually help you consistently, and if you get that shield item and some regen you can basically ignore them

>League has intense mechanics but is fairly forgiving of mistakes.
are skillshots mechanics (pay attention to the S) now
what the fuck

no point/10

>defend themselves
There's nothing do defend

Skillshots are infinitely more mechanically demanding on the player's part than point and click abilities.

>leblanc
>killing stuff by summoning her illusion
user, you have no idea
good bait, made me respond

>Still no meepo
>Still no invoker.
>Still no puck,.
Hell puck would fit right into league, mobility and all.

>tfw I was rank 1 at one point with a champion everyone considered too nerfed to be viable

Salous was so fucking fun and good, for those of you that don't know he was basically lee sin with 3 Q's : you would Q like lee does but it would bounce behind the initial target 2 more times and you could dash to all 3 targets from any range independently so it made for some amazing outplay and mobility.

I miss that game, it was so nice visually and mechanically.

More qt morg skins are always welcome, and the meme skin is prob going to be le satan teemo

>if a weaver has a linken's sphere, the first targeted ability on him will be nullified, and then the sphere has a cooldown until it can block again.

So basically a Banshee's Veil? Wow thats astounding user.

fertile half breeds

lizzandra is >literally puck

>people actually getting excited about esports

Why?
You know how it's gonna go down.
Koreans will win again.
It's 35+ minute games of everyone playing safe with the same stale meta of 2-25 champions.

It's not fun anymore. It stopped being fun 3 years ago.

>Have PL and CK on the same team
The great thing about being me.. is that there are so many me's

If banshees veil had a 17 second cooldown and didn't care if you got attacked or not then yes. It doesn't block aoe abilities though.

There's also an item called black king bar, which makes you immune to most crowd controlling abilities, save for a few single target ultimates. Linkens blocks those ultimates, unlike bkb.

Wait to rework fagget.
Also, Shaco and Mordekaiser can kill things with illusions. Stop deluding yourself user.

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

>tfw recognize some of those names
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

we have lizzandra for a puck clone

meepo would shit the bed in league with how awful the code is with clones or pets for that matter.

they could do invoker with bit of work but people would shit the bed with him in league

Dota is slow as fuck user, is more about strategies and interactions, and league i focused more on "flashy big plays", therefore mechanically more intensive.

>not liking futa
>he doesn't want a thicc meaty futa girl to take control and push him down to his knees
>he doesn't want her to pull out her semi-erect monster cock
>he doesn't want her to slap him in the face with it as it grows to full size
>he doesn't want to be commanded to start sucking
>he doens't wan't to gently starting licking at her balls, running his tongue up her shaft before suckling on her head
>he doesn't want to hear her get irritated and move the process along.
>he doesn't want a thick meaty girlcock shoved down his throat
>he doesnt want her strong hands to grab his head and force him down another couple inches
>he doesn't want to feel her thick balls slap against his chin
>he doesn't want to get his nose crushed against her pelvis and trimmed pubes
>he doesn't want to hear her groan and feel her nails dig into his scalp as her balls tighten up, before unleashing a thick rope of gooey cum right down his throat
>he doesn't want her to slowly pull out her softening shaft from her throat, a strand of cum still connecting the tip of her cock to his tongue
>he doesn't want to have her grab his head and pull him to her thigh, as she tells him to clean her cock up
>he doesn't want to slowly lick her cock clean of all jizz residue, seeing her slowly start to stiffen up and get ready for round two

hows it feel to be a fucking faggot?

What was yours? EU or NA?

Its not quite the same as how PL and CK do it, trust me user.

>6 bans
League of lol

tight half breeds

have riot said anything about what they have in store for season 7? gameplay wise

>mfw just noticed I started to lose more lp than I win
I
wtf i was only climbing even got p1 recently