pastebin.com/paW0DAG4

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf tf2outpost.com backpack.tf bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf scrapbank.me
Betting: saloon.tf
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

tf2r.com/k8uc2sp.htmI
strawpoll.me/11328714
youtube.com/watch?v=iMLGInsNIRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also shamelessly promoting my server again because i changed a bunch of stuff and nobody reads/updates the pastebin

>18 slots
>stock + custom maps
>!rtv/!nominate
>no crits/spread
>sv_pure 0

~~~
Vandelay Industries - CP / KOTH / PL [LA]

IP: 64.94.100.97:27015

Post your desktop WP

tf2r.com/k8uc2sp.htmI

is there any website that can actually search skins for sale? I just want a strange coffin nail scattergun but you cant search for that on backpack.tf or tf2outpost

>australian friend
>he doesn't play sniper
???

KF2 ?
ID ?

This has nothing to do with TF2 fuck off and circlejerk somewhere else.

strawpoll.me/11328714

I drew an Archimedes on mine, so it's sorta TF2 related

You're just jealous cause your WP is so ugly

>people don't know cp_reckoner
dësu senpäi

>ur juz jealuz
What? Is this how you go about life?

>Pyro is a weapon

dude i fixed it for you

Have you not seen my posts in the last 3 years?

why are you posting here so much today

:s

i got back from vacation and then i played digimon and now im here

Guys, I fixed it for you

hey retard

Your thumbnail is illegible, therefore your image is shit.

i see

happy birthday

it's not november 21st yet
:s

mfw i will one day move to europe (continent) and have to play on their bad tf2 servers full of subhumans

i dont have any crying images pretend i posted one

:r

tf2 will be dead by the time you move to europe

tf2 has been dead for years but i still enjoy playing it sometimes

we dont allow subhumans to use the internet in europe
except Nas boii, hes a special one

im a euro but my tf2gfu is a dollar

fixed for real this time

Is the BFB still a crutch?
I thought that if someone at the very least spat on your shoes that you loose a large portion of boost.

Help, I'm having fun playing spy. What can I do?

>I literally do not play the game: the post

There is no shame in doing things you enjoy, user.

official crutch list: team fortress 2

uncle dane PLEASE GO

gunslinger is literally underpowered as fuck

Hardly any weapons on there are a crutch.

Only Gunslinger and dead ringer. If you can't handle anything else on there, you really are a shitter.

Gunslinger is underpowered as fuck though lmao

This thread is getting buttmad. How about we discuss hiw to make the TF2 bots, and by association the cs:go bots, better

Yes and no, which is why it's a crutch. It's "useful on offence" when you're tele/pootiscentric, or would be if it wasn't just frontier bait for some roaming scout cos that's the way to play engie amiright?

And a proper engie would just have the wrench

>Still no Halloween update

reminder that this is in the files

So, is this a crutch?

>TF2 MMO
I swear to god if they don't make more Medieval Mode maps, I will be slightly upset

I tried a fix.

No, it's for humiliating bads

Lets see

Scout bots won't double jump, but will just murder you with their pistols after they waste their primary clip.
Soldier bots usually go for airshots they can't make. In groups they'll simultaneously fire their launchers.
Pyro bots will usually airblast projectiles despite player timing, including stickybombs if in front of them
Heavy bots will keep firing after their minigun is out of ammo
Sniper bots are just what you expect, they either are aimbots or they sit in one position fully charged and won't move. They have a higher likelihood of meleeing you than the other bots outside of Spy.
Medic bots stand about two meters next to their target and won't seek cover. If the pocket dies, they'll rush the enemy with syringes. Also Medic bots tend to pop after their target has died or they're below a certain threshold
Demos are prone to detonating their stickies after airblasting, and in the process, blowing themselves up. Also they'll never use stickies offensively unless against an Engi to destroy the building
Engi bots turtle, and sometimes warp their bodies into their buildings. If they have nothing to build, they'll keep wrenching them, but if the buildings are destroyed, he'll do what Medic does and go in with his shotgun or wrench. Also Engi bots won't ever move up after the advancing point has been capped unless their buildings get destroyed first
Spies don't even try to be subtle when sneaking, and can follow other invisible Spies if they bump into one If outside melee range, they'll have decent aim with the revolver

Honestly, unless they completely revised bots, they won't ever be a good substitute for a human being in comp.

>Pyro update and Scream Fortress 2016 will be one update

>pyro buffs will be during full moons only
>otherwise goes to previous patch pyro when not halloween/ full moon

holiday restriction removal when

>Curse of the Werepyro
>Each class gets a new weapon that either deals burn damage or gets bonuses for damaging burnt players

keep that artstyle breaking misc halloween only valve thanks

Problem with the bots in general is that they're all aimbots with forced spread+stupidity.

You can't have a decent human substitute because humans suck compared to bots.

>LA

I joined but it was empty

Got me thinking, are any Heavy Weapons crutch?

>Direct Hit
>not developing bad habits
Pick one.

what kills a heavy faster, two immediate 150 headshots from a single sniper or one charged up 300 damage headshot?

two 150s, unless you're using the bazaar bargain with 2+ heads, or you activate focus with the heatmaker

Natascha

quick headshots are generally faster for everything that isn't targets being healed by a medic or attended engineer buildings

I don't bother with two headshots if I'm not charged.

Either I kill him on the spot or I quit sniping.

The Wrap Assassin is still broken, will valve ever fix it? youtube.com/watch?v=iMLGInsNIRg

>it's a "decide to get common, unremarkable hat on a whim but no one's fucking selling it" episode

What hat is it?

nvm found it ;)

6 fully charged machina body shots

why do spy mains always do more typing than playing. you say one thing then they spend the rest of the game trying to prove a point to you and target you all game. honestly the most pathetic class even worse than pyro mains. top level spy play is spam ambassador shots until you get a headshot then right click if your health gets too low. also any time you kill them it doesn't count but if they get a kill on you it's the biggest achievement in the world lol

All class mains are faggots that think their class is the only one that requires skill and everything else is SCRUB SHIT.

i'm a sniper main and i don't think that. i know that scout requires good movement and air control, you have to aim, strafe and jump pretty much all at the same time and that's not something i'm very good at. soldier's and demo's skill ceiling is stupid high because of explosive jumping and rollouts, which i'm awful at. i even fuck up reflects as pyro and i'm not very good at tracking as heavy. medic and engineer require a lot of gamesense and team management, more than any other classes, and spy and sniper are pretty much in the same boat, spy just replaces precision with subterfuge, which is frustrating and not all that easy. unless you use the dead ringer, in which case, fuck you.

Rollouts and jumps are the easiest part of playing demo and soldier. It's stuff you practice for a few hours and then you're decent enough.

the way tf2g memes i thought aiming at the ground was the easiest part of playing soldier

Don't listen to tf2g. Also sometimes you have to shoot at things, when you don't have higher ground.

i know that, soldier is my second most played class and i use almost exclusively direct hit, i just suck at jumping, even with stock and jumper.

I miss the old BFB.

Don't worry, becoming a giant faggot takes time and practice.

i'm sure i'll get the hang of it
>double jumping is a crutch to get away from better players
>aim at the ground
>w + m1
>m1 + m2
>stand on the payload cart and topscore, you don't even have to kill anything
>sentries are a crutch for engineers who can't aim
>medics are a crutch for bad teams who take damage
>sniper is literally the only class in the game that has any merit whatsoever, and if you play any other class you are severely gimping your team
>why bother being sneaky when you can just flail your knife around and get a random backstab
how'd i do

Post SFM artwork of your class loadouts that others have made for you, or that you yourself made.

Casual is alright. Just played a game of doublecross. Some guy told me I was retarded; I told him to go fuck himself. I placed top of the scoreboard and we won.

can I post hand drawn work?

Sure, fuck it, post all artwork.

>gunslinger
>crutch
what?
you have to actually have decent DM to get anything out of it, especially since it got nerfed.

valve should have just removed the knockback, might as well just go jag it takes that long to build minis.

the best part is this came literally out of fucking nowhere, I posted my fungineer and some user drew it, the absolute madman.

This piece is an ode to dark woods and structures made by wealthy men. The lighting is indiciative of warmth but contrasts with the dark hues of the background and the stark contrast between plant and box bring this piece together to give an impression of offset beauty and focus to what I call "Forest of Thought".

It's probably old.

Opinions on my heavy?

Beautiful son.

pretty good

get some pink unusuals and you'll be ready

also remember to put random tags like "#plat" or "LFT" in your name or no one will take you seriously

all of them :)

Holy shit, you're a natural!

spy gun that mocks enemy fire when

>TF2 still has game-breaking bugs and a barely-functional competitive system
>meanwhile Valve reveals what they've been working on instead

about fucking time

wow this looks pretty handy

if you buy one you should get a promo steamcontroller carrying case cosmetic for tf2