Vindictus General

My little thread can't be this dead edition

Gold Chieftain Event (with good shit in the boxes at a terrible rate) - vindictus.nexon.net/news/17293/2016-golden-chieftain-event
Renamed Shitty Merc Potions - vindictus.nexon.net/news/17148/anniversary-memories-event
FREE Level Up Gear - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16732/level-up-boost-event
FREE Shitty Outfitters (now with bonus coins) - vindictus.nexon.net/news/17060/golden-coin-event

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: no_fun or West: pawnshop for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Previous thread:

Any ideas on what the next character will be? I have faith that whatever it is it'll be fun since I enjoyed Delia a lot more than Arisha and Hagie.

There most likely won't be any new characters until they release secondary weapons for existing ones.

The new director was hinting at second weapons in Korea, IIRC, but who knows if that's actually true.

I'm gonna bet it will be a male character of some sort whenever they do come.

should I make a fiona or a delia if I am poor? my main is kai and just got him to 90 with 18k attack

Fiona is easier for solos, but Delia can have better hips.

I would lean towards Fiona if you're that concerned about money. Sword Fiona can just sit there passively and spam counterattacks for pretty good deeps, which you could do even with negative attack speed. Hammer Fiona and Delia both require an investment to bump up their attack speed to a decent level, which could be a problem if you're not fond of double enchanting your weapon.

As for leveling, the event that's going on right now that gives you free gear is really good so you'll have no reason to buy anything until level 90, saving you money. Just pick whoever you might find more fun.

friendly delia where

thanks, I really feel like the safer classes are the thing for me, kai is a lot of fun and always feel in control both bow and xgun

Dragon pets when

Only part of the Joker set worth getting right here.

I wish I would have bought those bottoms instead of another avatar since I'll be using that top.

They're nice, the top is too, but it clips with so many things.

I just wish the CD case thing wasn't there, I don't really mind it too much, but the strap clips into my legs a lot.

I'm going to grind 100 boxes today and you cant stop me.

Enjoy your 30+ health scrolls.

There's like 4 avatar sets in the shop that would have great leg pieces if they didn't have some stupid bullshit like that or a legging slapped on them.

Truth

I enjoy cumming on this Arishas cute face.I wish she would show lewd inners though.

That's lewd, user.

You should be lewd too.

Man do I start playing Delia now

What's the best looking glaive?

No.
She sucks.

most glaives look like shit but I like champion glaive

Ewynsoch

Mermaid or any of the 60 ones.

Heh, I remember people saying that before sylas was announced
>noo, they'll add second weapons for arisha, hurk and lynn before doing more characters!
>there's no way they'll leave those like that and add EVEN MORE characters

at this point all you can hope is that they atleast decide to add GOOD characters

The new director has actually acknowledged second weapons this time, so we might get them.

>all this talk of new characters and weapons

Can we get some new content thats not ass maybe, bonus points if it comes out in a reasonable amount of time

I want to have an event that isn't full of RNG.

At this point I'd honestly take anything aslong as it's not more waifus.

Waifus are cool and all but jesus fuck, they're really overdoing it. I want cool characters, not the same girl 50 times with slightly different facial features.
I also want gundwarf

Yeah, a raid without stupid gimmicks would be fantastic.

I want raids like rocheste raids again. No bullshit gimmicks, straight up just hitting the boss until it dies, attacks that can actually fuck you up if you mess up instead of some lol red unblockable attack.

What would you do though if under all that armor Cradie was actually a girl? Like, a Zarya physique type of girl?

You'll notice zarya actually has relatively normal female proportions. Wide hips, narrow shoulders, that sort of thing.

Now keeping in mind what zarya looks like try to imagine what kind of fucking behemoth of a woman would have to be under that gundwarf armor

Is be down, as long as it's a cute muscle girl.

Lizardman character WHEN

Lizardgirl character WHEN.

This could work, if you make it clear that this particular Lizardman follows the goddess Morrighan. They're the only similar sized non-human race that your character interacts with too, so it wouldn't be too out of place.

I think it would be a tough project though, because making a hundred alternate versions of armor sets is time consuming no matter what developers are taking it on, especially Devcat. Then there's the issue of selling cosmetics to people that play this Lizardman character. Would they buy inners? Face and body tattoos? Would they even have hair?

Maybe this could help how a non-human is received in an all human cast.

I don't think this game could do a muscle girl well. They seem afraid to do anything other than making cute girls that everyone can enjoy. For this reason I doubt they would ever make a brown girl.

Now's a good time to start a new character with free gear every 10 levels. It's nice not to worry about being able to do deeps at 80, saves money for a 90 weapon too.

It's really nice as evie/arisha because the level 70 box gives 4/5 wellbalanced/force and wellbalanced /master chest

Kinda unfair for the rest.

>magic characters get amazing enchanted light armor
>strength characters get another enchanted defense set

Made me pretty mad when I found out.

>devcat actually doing work

not gonna happen, just waiting for the next uninspired 'we swear he's not korean' male character that's probably going use yet another fucking boring sword

Someone please post lewd screenshots, I don't have any on this laptop.

Jeez. I want to get addicted to this game so bad, but can't find the motivation to play it because I have no friends. The waifus, the combat, the bosses and their depth, etc. everything about this game caters to me. But having played MMOs as a loner for over 2 years now I'm completely burnt out and don't think I will ever have the will to play them again because no friends.

Friends make video games fun.

The sad part is sooner or later Nexon will shut the servers down and I will always regret not getting far in vindictus. Not getting to those godlike boss battles. It hurts.

join the guild to dummy

It's not that simple. They already have their circle of friends to hangout with during their time spent in game. Plus a lot of you are sluts and I'm no slut.

then join a different, a lot of guilds are welcoming i'm sure and would help you out

Joining a guild and having friends to play with are two different things user. Making friends with Guild members is a difficult task because they're all more than likely to be max geared.

In order to make a friend you must go on the journey together and experience what the game has to offer together, not get babied by some hot shot.

And I'm kinda anti social when it comes to direct communications in the public unless that person is more anti social than I am.

having max gear dosent make that person unworthy to be your friend, they can help you out and you guys get to know each other, you never know might even live near each other

ded

why does it matter when its gonna be shut down anyway. The event gear is enough to join s3 raids and pull your own weight. You'll get sick of it anyway when you run these "epic" bosses once a day everyday for 3 months and get garbage drops that don't even pay for repairs+waking stones. You'll be doing the same shit for a couple hundred times basically for drops that might vanish to thin air because you had bad luck that day. Almost everyone in the game is trying to find an action mmo so that they can jump ships. I personally will play revelation online when it comes out and yolo my weapon. If it goes +15, I might stick around and if it doesn't then I'll finally quit the game for good.

just be autistic and they will welcome you with open arms
what server are you on?

You can choose the skin color you fucking faggot

Miul next

Pokey stabby lance character when? Glaive are trash.

>Brown girl
We can make any skin color we want tho. Also, since the game is doing so well in Asia, they likely won't have to worry all that much about specifically appealing to the same people over and over.

Sylas is one example, they created him to attract a new female audience, so they'll likely go for a completely new female body type whenever the new female character becomes out too.

>Season 3
>back in Colhen

I never thought of this game coming out with a canonical brown girl. I bet it would be well received if she was pretty (no african facial features).

I played this game alone for two years before joining the guild on east. I wish I made the decision to get in there far sooner.

You mean Iset?

I played the game alone for 6 years and I still felt like I was playing alone when I joined the guild

Also, I need to know who draws these sick things about poor Lynn.
For research, of course.

That's the same for everyone, unless your guild is made up of irl friends.

Full guild raids are far and few. That applies to all guilds in the current state of the game. I'd daresay that NFA can be considered "active" with its constant 5-7 members, as oppose to the 2-3 from other guilds that I've heard.

Sure, playable Iset when?

>tfw we'll never have multiple full guild raids going on at the same time

>her panties are soaked
either this is really lewd or gross

Probably gross, but also probably lewd too.

That said, there are usually enough guildies online for a 3- or 4-man daily run. Also that number's enough to accelerate getting enough people for raids. There's a significant difference in the time it takes to fill a 1/8 boat than that to fill a 3/8 boat. It's excruciating to start a raid cold because no one wants to join a 1/8.

Guildies are also more competent than the average pub except for digdawg.

The only really active guild on East that I can think of is Tetroxide. Always see them on mega, most of the other guilds fade away from their initial recruiting phase.

Friend told me the IP block is gone now. Still can't appear to log into NA vindictus.

Is my friend full of shit?

If your friend was talking about the service merge that was pushed back for no reason

I see.

do you think they pushed it back because they're not going to do it after all?

They're going to do it, having everything together under one service would make it easier for Nexon, and on top of that they seem pretty sure about getting rid of XE so that all the versions can be the same.

_ _ _
_ _ _ _

Can I pay a chink to title farm my characters?

I hate all of you and I'm glad these threads are dead.

ded

>tfw its getting hard to find boats at random times now

Server merge when

>now
it has been for a while my dude

I tried to do a Lio the other day and it was awful finding people for it.

That fight is just awful anyways.

Lack of players are because of
>Lagho event
>Ein Lacher
>No new content

Why dont we have the last ein lacher bosses yet? Are they toying with us?

To keep daily attendance up for their shareholders.

>oneshot event has bullshit rates which drove people away instead of draw them in
Why even bother?

burn all the gold

This, they need some way to get rid of gold from idiots so that inflation goes down a little.

>tfw no attendance event

>tfw no fishing event

I wouldn't mind this if it gave inner coupons to compliment the 10 months of hair I have already.

Permanent inner coupon when? I need my AP for restoring weapons.

>now