/pg/ - Persona General

Last thread: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Portraits mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images mega.nz/#!OYpigabJ!pd65YCwLuIWjHFCMuDNvkjaNvkQSLrQAWVxVvwXzivc
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Do you think Iwai ever had a go at Mankoto's manko?

Haru

Yeah, odd how we never got people around MC's age getting palaces and being equal scumbags.
I think Yuki and Shinya had stuff with non-adult shadows but never to the point or scale that was the palaces.

Is it it a first in the series where someone's Shadow doesn't fight them but tries to help them?

>Haru
>Ha ru
>Who ru
>Who are you

>I didn't play P1: the post

What about Haru with her hair up?
>Kooritsuku sora ni

Name one person who hadn't
Hard mode: can't mention Ryuji

Metis ;^)

Shadow Labrys in Ultimax and Metis in Persona 3. and I guess in the animation Shadow Yu.

Anne is for Ryuji and Ryuji Only!

Atlus really intended for all of this

Tentacles for futaba
Drugs/rape/gangbang for makoto
NTR/rape for anne

Futaba uses Necronomicon's tentacles to help while she's reading doujins online in the palace world

please make it so, fanartists

Haru?
Or is she too plain for anything deviant?

That forehead is already deviant enough

She is too plain in general. I can barely remember her when I even think about my play through

I assume you'd have to be pretty far out there to even have a palace in the first place that isn't called Mementos and isn't based on wanting to be ruled by someone else

Worst she can get is get raped by her fiancee.... to vanilla for calling atlus out for that

Everything else is acknowledged by the story, even if it's non-canon or something out of a bad ending (which is just drugged joker spouting nonsense)

Most people think Haru is going to be for Netori or plain old vanilla honestly.

If she gets anything to begin with. I guess she lucked out in that regard.

check the god damn OP

Ryuji you madman, you actually killed him

I wish we got mini palaces rather than mementos for every side quest. Make small time heists and such.
There was a nut job as old as the playable characters anyway and Futaba has one.
Some kid with issues could probably make one to cope while he acts like an absolute ass.

>Just Let Me Kum !
what did she mean by this

tadaima, /pg/

Yeah Shadow Yu comes in and saves the day

that was Margaret. Shadow Yu didn't do a thing.

The ryuji edits are getting out of hand i love it
keep up the good work /pg/

what an awful ending this shit had
I'm talking about P4 and DR3 at the same time, I suppose

What did they mean by this?

Their penises are touching

the entire thing was shit so it's only fitting
At least Yu survived and can now return for P5 Arena.

Ryuji posters are still mad that all the misinformation regarding him at release actually turned out to be misinformation

>Juzo is dead
Why?

because we don't deserve nice things

literally what

The rumor that Ryuji was gay or at least bi

that wasn't a thing

It was a thing someone on tumblr

user, why are you even listening to tumblr? That's even worse than listening to us

someone on tumblr probably said Arsene was gay or bi, who cares.

>Ryuji actually shows romantic interest in Anne.

Fuck, I thought people were memeing. I can't romance her now. I don't want to cuck my bro.

true, but this was

Someone on Tumblr told me that Goro is a transwoman and her mother was black.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

Can't wait for the "But he never made a move on her, therefore he doesn't deserve her" Annefags that refuse to understand that was for their own pandering reasons.

Tumblr told me that this game was made for endorsing pedophilia. And I'm not even joking about that one.

Lavenza is best girl though

Why didn't Goro and Sae interact more? I can remember only three scenes where they interact, the sushi scene, the midgame scene where they discuss about the PT, and the scene just before Goro shoots Potter. You would think they would have more scenes together since they are colleagues. However it's true Goro mentions Sae a lot when he talks to the PT, but even so, more scenes would have been better.

>Ryuji actually shows romantic interest in Anne.
Any proof to back that up?

Why would you play Persona when you could just play a VN instead?

Remember how after Ann was revealed, they were saying that she's a finnish transwoman?
That actually happened.

kek, wrong pic

I'm playing through the fucking game.

In my CFW PS3

Yeah. You can even romance the teacher. How sick is that? Let's make a page on change.org and plead Atlus to change everything offensive away and make all the relationship platonic, except the male ones.

Hey buddy i think you got the wrong thread.
The VN general is two blocks down

>"""play"""

I meant like photo or something. Like can you tell what lead you to that conclusion?

>Anne is haafu, half-japanese and murican

Tumblr clearly knows what they are talking about.

>Got max co-op with Anne
>Romanced her
>Make out with her on a ferris wheel
>Get home
>Receive a text from Ryuji saying that he's worried about Anne because he tried contacting her all day and couldn't reach her
>Feel like shit
>Reload save
>Go for friendship instead.

I'll just romance Makoto.

>>Receive a text from Ryuji saying that he's worried about Anne because he tried contacting her all day and couldn't reach her

pics or it didn't happen

No fucking way they do that.

>MC uses ハンゴン軟膏 on user!
It's not even organized, nor is it in FLAC. FUCK YOU.

Man I'm a filthy faggot that likes Goro/Joker/Goro or Goro getting fucked by a bunch of faceless old men but I'm also a fan of cakes, I'm sad that Goro and Sae never really meaningfully interacted.

Her max co-op is on youtube. He isn't lying. Ryuji texts you about Anne as soon as you get home after making out with her.

man now I want udon soup

I gotta stop going to weeaboo generals, they get me hungry

this was already disproven days ago by an user posting screens via remote play

Jesus, can you respond to it?

Does Ryuji even make any moves on her or does this happen only if romance Anne?
Because how else you are supposed to know that he likes her?

romance and cum inside your fake imouto

Anne is happy that she's being discussed in this thread!

see an user did Anne's lover's route the other day and never got a text from Ryuji, they even took screenshots of their text log to prove it.

They have some playful flirts here and there during the story, but the smoking gun is the beach event when they share a room and Ryuji spills spaghetti all over the floor

>m-made you look!
for what purpose

they also don't do that, there's the scene in the bus, and then the beach scene where she makes fun of him for being a pervert
during the hawaii scene they share a room with Joker and Yuki that night as well.
it's a lot harder to push this shit after the game's been out for awhile

or her reaction when she thinks he dies when the cruise liner explodes

Didn't he insult her once she left potter before he tried to kill him behind her back?

I want a doujin where joker ryuji and yuki stuff anne in every orifice in the hawaii hotel

Aside from the scenes during the beach event, and her throwing a fit after his fake death, if you don't romance Anne, during the Valentine's event Ryuji will mention having "someone he has his eyes on".

It doesn't happen if you romance her.

>anne is only talked about in fake rumors of ryuji asking her out, and copypasta
>makoto only talked about for drug/prostitution jokes, and sometimes sae
>haru only talked about for her forehead
>futaba is the object of lots of affection and sexual tension and good-natured NEET/incest jokes
Other waifufags are you even trying? I'm not even saying the other girls are bad or have nothing to talk about, I'm sure you can come up with something if you know and care about the character

We need more Tae/Teacher waifufags

The NEET is for cute not lewd.

people have also beaten the game more than once by now. You need to make up cut content in the files or hints at DLC at this point.

That's because only Futabafags care about her. She's such a non-factor, people don't evenhave the will to shitpost about her.

Oh alright.

I found a video where Anne confesses that she loves you and you move to the next level, but the video is cut before I can see whether Ryuji textes you about Anne.

you're either not very smart or you're just replying to yourself
in either case, please stop

This is the cumulative positive and negative attention, so that reason doesn't fit

If Ryuji had played his cards well with Anne well after the cruise explosion his Valentine day could have been different

>implying not smellyneet.jpg

What? I was replying to anons who told about interactions between Ryuji and Anne. Why are bothered about it?

That's not true, her whole social link is about her trying to improve herself using an idea her mother left her, and she comes off as legitimately proud of herself when she does non-neet things.
it's all really sweet, even moreso if you ask her out.

I think you mean

>If the devs weren't so scared of the insane virgin otaku sotrming their offices and burning them alive if they had her show romantic interest in Ryuji, his valentine's date could've been much different.

I've been saying this since P4 came out. The level of complete pandering where every single girls remains a permanently single virginal angel even if you don't romance her is ridiculous. They should've had Anne and Ryuji hook up if you don't go for her until a specific date.

Just ignore them. Most of the anons saying that kind of thing right now haven't actually seen or played the whole game.

Here's a good date: 2/14

which ends up being 12/24 in persona time

I'm back.

nice