>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUVooNQE3VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=xUVooNQE3VM

The server posted a couple generals ago was shut down apparently

RIP. Was about to complete lunar events too.

I took it down today because nobody was joining.

how are the banners being held up

SOme of them with TEdit, others with platforms hammered 3 times.

I really wish there was a way to make floating islands move through the sky, but that'd be a bit much with the way Terraria is made.

Does anyone have that picture where that user tried to take apart what was made in a really fancy build?

nah

come on

It's just not happening, man

it could be happening!

I'm having difficulty finding it again. Weird. Will let you know in a second.

This?

YES
Thank you so very much.

Lots of neat tricks in that. Too bad like a third of em need to be done in tEdit.

>a third of em need to be done in tEdit
I see no such tricks that cannot be done without tEdit. Stuff that seemingly hangs on nothing can likely be done with cleverly shadow painted stuff or finding something that blends in really well, or can probably be bugged in via ice wand shenanigans,

Hey, Veeky Forums. Would you mind if /sbg/ was combined with Veeky Forums? Our thread die pretty quickly and Starbound is basically terraria in space

I've been working on turning a planet into a city planet with tons of sky scrapers

I really don't want these threads to turn into a never-ending shit parade about how much worse Starbound is or how much better Terraria is like in the olden days.

Just stick to your own fuckin' general. No need to merge 'em. Go to engineering game general if you have to.

I doubt it will turn into that, I want to discuss the game and share images of what I build and my mods. I'm suggesting this becuase BOTH of our generals aren't very active, it would keep threads alive longer

m8 a starbound thread on /v/ just devolved into a why is it shit and why is terraria better thread again for the millionth time

It's not going to work, and pushing the matter over and over won't make it work any better.

I would actually, legitimately prefer to let Veeky Forums die, then merge it with /sbg/. It's not just a matter of quality of life, but also a matter of pride.

Half the times /sbg/ threads would just devolve into shitting on the game, and you honestly believe that won't happen here too?

/fog/ used to do that all the time though, but we discuss mods to make the game better. /sbg/ is full of what remains of the starbound modding community.

alright, you've made your point. It's a bit ridiculous they really aren't that different of games

Is there a mod to make focused mining 4-9x faster yet?
Is there a mod that completely eliminates procedural enemies?
Is there a mod with actually interesting progression?
Is there a mod that actually provides actual content from different biomes that makes you wanna hunt them down?
Is there a mod that makes the game not shit for anything other than building just another white and grey science base?

>Is there a mod to make focused mining 4-9x faster yet?
I think there actually is few, there are also other types of mining tool mods
>Is there a mod that completely eliminates procedural enemies?
Are you talking about the ones with the random parts? There is, I don't know why you'd want to though, the unique creatures are awful looking. I actually am working on a mod for that. It's a total conversion though
>Is there a mod with actually interesting progression?
that depends, FrakinUniverse had improved that aspect for me greatly. I guess it depends on what you find interesting about terrarias progression.

>Is there a mod that actually provides actual content from different biomes that makes you wanna hunt them down?

Again that depends, like terraria there is biome specific furniture that you need to go to said biome to get. Frakin universe has some very interesting ones and some boring nearly barren ones, but there is still lots of content being created for it. I will address this in what I'm working on.

>Is there a mod that makes the game not shit for anything other than building just another white and grey science base?
See above.

I can provide links to said mods and other I find an improvement to the game, but I doubt you will even consider them so I won't waste my time. Unless you are actually interested.

I play starbound, not because I like the shitty lore or whatever but because it makes a good modding medium.

jesus christ

that's a pretty face

if this thread doesn't die, well it'll be a miracle.