Luxury Car News!

Mercedes Benz teases their new Maybach Coupe in their recent tweet.

>The car according to the tweet has nearly 6m(19 feet) of length!

>Sought to rival RR's Wraith(5.2m) and Bentley's Continental.

Article - blog.dupontregistry.com/news/mercedes-teases-new-maybach-coupe/

So what do you think Veeky Forums?

I hope the lux-o-barges make a non-hybrid comeback.

Considering the Maybach S600, this should have the same 6.0L V12 paired with a RWD or an AWD.

yes, cadillac ciel looks even better, as a cadillac fan I CAN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY CADILLAC CANT PRODUCE ELMIRAJ OR CIEL THEY WERE ALWAYS FUCKING THE BEST AT MAKING LUXOBARGES AND NOW THEY ARE COMING BACK (BENTLEY, ROLLS, MERCEDES EVEN FORD WITH THE NEW LINCOLN CONTINENTAL) makes me sad and pissed, cadillca will be late at the party just like they were late with the sporty V versions, fucking catch up and be ahead of the times like they fucking were

Yeah they are too busy working on their late-to-the-party CUVs. We should get a working luxobarge from them around 2030.

i think it should be just a large displacement v8

yeah you right and i wont even be alive then to see it

Pure sex, but the front wheels look larger than the back at a quick glimpse.

Does this mean big coupes might come back in style?

they even wanted to "release" it this year, lying bastards

i hope so as we can see the history repeats itself all time

Yes, could be from the S63 AMG.

hell no, 500 cubic inch cadillac engine would be just perfect for me gotta keep it american

Big coupes are already coming back. See all those stupid BMWs and Mercs.

Coupes are lame BTW

Throw an LT1 in there with a quiet yet brash exhaust.

Cadillac should hire us to unfuck them.

man hahahahhaha that would be my dream job, and you are my kinda guy you know cars and shiet, but like i said i'm just obssesed with cars especially with cadillac, but i only have a few years to live(that sucks becouse i'm 19) so i really want to see my favourite type of cars to come back and cadillac to be the king again and the standard of the world

>Coupes are lame BTW

Im sorry to hear that, but I definitely agree. Too many people buy "sports cars" for cruising on the freeway because sporty is """cool""". We should embrace the fact that what most people reaally want/need is a comfy land braage with some soft suspension to get them down to Safeway in style.

>has room for 4 people
>same size if not bigger than the sedan
>heavier, fatter, less practical

yes you are right, i love lanbarges becouse I ennjoy cruising in comfort and style, with all the gadgets lanbarges had i want ten ashtrays to fed my cancer a litlle bit more and so on. also i always liked jazz and classic clothes that was probably one of the reasons i like them so much , they are so cool and comfy and stylish and without any compromises (8 liter v8 engine? , why fucking not, 5mpg? who the fuck cares, 6meters and 2500 kg? why not)

You fuckin idiots that car is a Maybach for God's sake

yeah it's quite logical but we were talking about cadillac if you can't read

I'd take the Wraith, there's something off about MB's S class coupe styling that doesn't sit well with me.