/fog/ Fallout General

Purge edition

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3294/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18436
youtube.com/watch?v=MzPzbDHFWyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone keeping clean I hope?

xth for slave nora

I've entered Silent Hill

Wait, when did we remove the /aco/ threads from the OP?

This may be a bit excessive.

Also this is a BoS thread now Institute degenerates please go.

>things
>not targets, or enemies
Sounds weird.

Seems kinda pointless to have lewd threads until sex mods desu

What ENB, and are you using that darker nights mod?

how

I think the best part of FO4 is that the game is so goddamn pretty.

The contrast between the colorful reds and blues of the dieselpunk pre-war universe with the more muted colors of the wasteland work so well, downtown boston is gorgeous up in the skyscrapers.

I keep looking at screenshots, going WOW THAT'S GORGEOUS and then I boot it up and remember why I stopped. The gameplay and progression of 4 is ass. We didn't even get an expansion that really made it better, either. Far Harbor has a better story but still has the issues 4 has in most other regards. Nuka World makes them worse.

Seems kinda pointless to have Buffscale around until he makes real mods desu

No ENB. I'm just using:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3294/?

On the Crispy Darker setup. I don't believe I'm using any darker nights mod or anything.

k

Ad Victoriam

Which mod are you using for the BoS paint on t51, Consistent Power Armor Overhaul?

FOV experimenting. Doesn't work that great in game.

Seems kinda pointless to have tripfags around unless the topic revolves around them.

What are """""""""""""""""""""""""""""Real""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Mods"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""?

I use:
Zephyrwarriors Power Armour Overhaul (does the actual upgrading stuff like making it stronger and adding a lot of random paint jobs)
Consistent Power Armour Overhaul
Brotherhood Power Armour Overhaul (makes the BoS use different types like pic related BUT there's a problem with the first mod that changes the categories so they conflict and the BoS don't use the paints although they do use different types.) I like the mod but the author is a bit slow on updating. It needs compatibility patches to work with Consistent Power Armour another guy made them. You need to load Brotherhood Power Armour before the first one or they conflict.

Witch hats when?

Cool, I was planning on using all of those except for Zephywarrior's, so I shouldn't have any problems.

Do you happen to use any other power armor-related mods, like Better Power Armor, or the related Better Locational Damage? I heard those two work well together, considering they'be by the same mod author, and BPA can cause power-armored enemies to be kinda sponge-y without BLD.

Does anyone know how to remove physics from a mesh in Outfit Studio/Nifskope

I positioned this to hide the parts where I'd cocked up and deleted parts of the mesh, then discovered it's physics enabled and swings about in-game.

Anything thats highly requested and very difficult to make. Mostly mechanical overhauls and animation mods.

No, I use the ZW one specifically because I don't really like Better Power Armor but I haven't actually tried it just preferred what I read about the other one and heard about the sponge issue. Not only does it slightly buff Power Armour it also includes quite a few paint jobs and a couple new upgrades, like calibrated servos for the arms and a storage compartment for the back of the torso that both give extra carrying capacity. Tbqh I felt that the Power Armour was decent enough in game already and ZW's overhaul just makes it so I can stay out longer before I need to repair. I also play on Survival and it's not that common for me to need a full repair.

Loverslab ones

That sounds adorable I wanna strap one on one of my PA sets for when I'm off duty.

BoS represent, purge synths and synth justice warriors

I was going to work more on them this week buuuuuuuuut

Shit happened IRL and I'm working overtime at work. Don't feel like doing anything when I get home except relaxing and unwinding. I'm only on my lunch break right now.

This week was going to be when I got back to doing my ports but shit happened again and I'm going to be working overtime again. You COULD try to do this stuff yourself, you know. Hats are literally a five step process. I don't really understand why its this difficult for you. And I've also got some stuff I need to finish for Kos, but its giving me grief. With all the work I'm having to do I don't really have time to spend all nighters fixing it.

Anyway, I have to go now. And stop sending me PMs on Nexus begging me for witch hats, I will just delete everything if this persists.

Why is this game so fucking impossible to get to run correctly? Just installed it with ENBoost and some mods and now I'm getting these ridiculous lighting bugs where the lighting just disappears completely on objects on certain angles. It's completely distracting.

Go to the bone weights tab (Bones) and delete any reference to cloth physics (CLOTH or CLTH).

In fact, you'd be best off just removing all the bone weights and re-copying the bone weights from the base CBBE mesh. That way there'd be minimal issues.

>synth justice warriors

but user, SJW white knight for inferiors and the robot people are literally superior to others

if you think BoS isn't lawful evil you need to play a fallout game other than 3

> Not Hawaii
>No.
No one cares about Hawaii, and its so far away form anything there would be no connection to any past game

Try adding the material.

Are you still looking for more suggestions for More Uniques?

>And stop sending me PMs on Nexus begging me for witch hats, I will just delete everything if this persists.

>material

SOME MATERIAL SHE WANTED!

>Brotherhood launches a high-speed, low drag strike force to eliminate a "major threat to the human race"
>Makes sure to bring a supply of little kids along though
>They're all kept in the Prydwen's sleeping area

If its good, sure

>And stop sending me PMs on Nexus begging me for witch hats, I will just delete everything if this persists.

ice fucking cold

Thanks!

They're more like lawful neutral
also
>implying lawful evil isn't the best

Some enemies will hesitate to shoot them and they're harder targets, they're good little soldiers.

FELT SHE GOT!

Anyone know of any good quests or anything for a raider/adict type character?

Try out these then

>Coast Guard
>combat rifle with 20% bonus damage when standing in water this one is a bit shit desu

>Ghoul Grinder
>elongated ripper that turns ghouls into bloody mess and leaves a food paste on their body

>Synth Justice
>minigun carried by Glory that deals double damage to humans but 0 damage to synths

>Purge
>minigun/gatling laser that makes super mutants, ghouls and synths explode on death found hidden on the Prydwen or something

>Ignite
>Does no damage but is garuanteed to set the target on fire for 10 seconds
>Smite
>does little damage normally but a lot to those that are on fire
These two are supposed to be used together

>Nothing personnel
>A chinese sword that automatically equips a worn fedora on the character every time you use it if they aren't already wearing one

lel what a little cuck

>still waiting for someone to make a Enviromental Armor mod, like in tactics
>suffering

cant stand power armor, hazmat suit a shit, need my rad protection man

I made a thing.

>nora with tumblr nose
toss it in the garbage, kid

Ded as fucc.

I wish I could join a raider group by being captured, mercilessly raped, mindbroken and then fight my way to the top and then mercilessly rape more wasters and mindbreak them. Anyone else feel this way?

I think he means that armour

>2023
>still no vehicle mod for fo4

You had me at the rape

Yes pls

Nate needs to be a bit beefier to do all that.

Was the only thing you did was add the teddy bear to the chest piece? If so, cancer/10
If not, still cancer/10

>/hgg/
>/hgg2d/

Both would need new animations. That takes an extremely rare set of skills, so unless you want to start paying people to make them shut the fuck up.

Still dicking around, still not fixed bls help

All I have installed are some gameplay mods and ENBoost, which helped immensely with the stuttery controls but now there are graphics issues everywhere

>unless you want to start paying people to make them

Or you know, wait for half a dozen different guys on Loverslab to do it.

They're basically just waiting for a fully functioning F4SE and F4SE is waiting for Bethesda to stop patching their buggy-as-shit game.

What outfit is this?

>loverslab
Oh, i can't wait for those animated pose mods. Why don't you only mention those fucktards again if they actually manage to make non-scripted animations? You know, the kind of stuff you can seamlessly transition in and out of, like a reload, punching or jumping animation.

what mods?

>Moving the goalposts this hard

You claimed animations would require someone needing to be paid. They clearly don't. Just suck it up and accept you were talking out of your arse, the whole 'b..but ther not REAL animations' shit is embarrassing.

Started a new game on Survival with War of the Commonwealth and More Spawns. Got killed by Molerats as soon as I left the Vault. Great stuff. But seriously even on the lowest settings, the game is twice as fun.

Because nothing ever sticks out more than a badly implemented feature. That's not moving your imaginary goal posts but expanding the issue. LL have always made animations, ever since Oblivion, and they always looked like shit because they looked out of place and extremely amateurish. Handmade animations look either terrible or take weeks to make for even the simplest of reload animations. The latter usually start with a the vanilla animation the modder wants to change and only needs a very few frames, for fucking animations we're talking about full body physics affected animations that have to be made from scratch and they have to loop perfectly for at least 30 seconds. That is extremely difficult work, even if you have a mocap studio and actors. The LL guys have a mouse.

>saving and console added to survival
best mod for this?

I would still like to see power levels on your created Robot's so you have to recharge them. They still seem a bit OP. Would rather they have time and money sink to keep them going.

survival holotapes

Anyone happen to have a Vault Tec DLC torrent? I can't find one on pbay.

Alright, so I made the final rank of the lockpicking perk one which allowed you to lock doors. I want to limit that in some way though. Should I make it

A: Cost bobby pins
B: Only available once a day
C: Use some sort of constructable lock kit

Just use the cigarettes mod.

I was thinking of balancing them by making robots use fusion cores you place in their inventory, and if they have none they take a massive penalty to speed and damage (Backup power)

The robotics expert perk would decrease the drain rate with higher ranks.

Do you need to be level 15 to start Automatron? Isn't there any other way to trigger it (besides console commands)?

>Waaah LL animations aren't good enough for patrician tastes

Either do better yourself or drink bleach.

Nobody gives a shit if what's available doesn't measure up to your refined tastes.

Sure I do

>not happily eating shit makes me a patrician
this thread can't sink any lower.

No way to trigger Automatron besides being level 15. You can't just wander up to the fight and happen across it because they don't spawn until later.

thats what i thought until you turned up

How about a dust storm?

(True Storms, True Nights, and Subtle ENB, if anybody wants to know.)

I agree but to be honest there should be penalty at lower levels aswell. Maybe early on they need to be charged on a charging platform, later on with the right robotics perk you can convert fusion cores into field core replacement modules.

I want there to be investment in perks to unlock their true potential.

May I have it?

>cant find one with godmode
alright, how bout a mod that adds hunger, thirst and fatigue to the other difficulties?

if flipping niggas around the best animation in the game? or is it the slamdunk?

I'm interested in this too, and in a form that just restores the normal system instead of using some consumable shit. I like the "real difficulty" parts of Survival - the damage changes, no quick travel, needs and diseases, etc, but inability to save is just a pain in the ass, especially in a game where bugs can so frequently force you to redo a huge chunk of gameplay. Survival with quicksaves would basically turn Fo4 into STALKER, and that sounds damn good to me.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18436

There is this one Assaultron kill animation that's great, they lift a guy up and then vaporize them with the eye laser.

There is also that one where they jump on someone and stab their chest on the ground, pretty nasty
Wonder if othe robots have those animations

Protectrons have a similar stab one where they knock you over and beat the everloving shit out of you

>keep adding sound to ba2
>keeps fucking up and not playing

Damn compression shit.
Anyway, two minigames are tested, one to go.
Also got the reveler armies working. Hope you have a good system (or know how to use the console).

Hows it going Train God?
Things all in order for Maxwell's so far?
How was your day?

>Kellogg shoots spouse
>"That was...an unfortunate accident"

wat

>Things all in order for Maxwell's so far?

Maaaybe. This sound compression shit is sort of a problem. Not one that prevents release, it just shoots the download up from 400mb to 1.5gb. The final minigame is kind of a bitch to test but I doubt that it's too much of an issue.

Also I kind of want time to shoot a proper trailer.

That's the line that triggered me into killing him desu

>Started replaying the other day
>Nate can barely stand up on his own and looks worse when the doc tries to take the kid
>All I can think of is how hamfisted this intro is

What is wrong with you

His finger slipped

youtube.com/watch?v=MzPzbDHFWyo

Bethesda couldn't decide whether he's a cold-blooded, ultra-professional mercenary or a bloodthirsty psychopath so they just went with both and figured no one would notice because who plays Fallout for the story amirite?