Woman driving Mercedes (Virginia license plate "DER BENZ") drives over a Ferrari at a Cars and Coffee meet...

Woman driving Mercedes (Virginia license plate "DER BENZ") drives over a Ferrari at a Cars and Coffee meet. RIP her insurance rates.

>Screenshot_2016-08-11-19-26-01.png
pottery

Welcome to last week OP.

Shit I only saw that shit on Worldstar today. Im on Veeky Forums every day and I dont know how I missed it.

>back end already airborne
>still keeps trying to reverse

That woman must have actual braindamage, because she wasn't all there. A better explanation would probably be her typical H'wite Murrican daily prescription.

>can't tell the difference between brake lights and reverse lights
Nice to meet the son of the woman that backed into a Ferrari.

>Worldstar

Oh cool I went full retard again. Still pretty shocking.

I go to this CnC every week

I think it was Der Benz's first (and last) trip to Katies

How are people so incompetent?

This would not have happened if the Ferrari had a properly large enough front end rather than a should-be-illegal wedge shape. So his insurance should pay for it.

I don't get how she couldn't see it. That old Benz has no blindspot at all.

Yes, let's put a large rubber bumber and a large warning sign, that will surely solve all problems.
>Americans, everyone.

I see what you did there. I chuckled.

I love how the Ferrari guy comes over all "Are you fucking serious?". Why get upset about it? It is a $250K car so he definitely has insurance for it, so it isn't like he has to pay for it. Unless, of course, he is dumb and blew his entire savings on a stupid car without insurance. In that scenario he deserves to have it driven over.

I was trying to find video of Caleb Schwab getting decapitated.
Plz no bully

>I have absolutely no idea how insurance works

Kind a like this?

so just how fucked are you when you hit a super/hyper car like a dumb fuck? I remembered when i was getting geico, the guy told us if we even so much as touched or scratched a ferrari/lambo, you would be royally fuck or even removed after the 6 months

I'm sure glad I have full coverage for the event that someone else drives into my vehicle with their vehicle...

The American DL test is a joke.

I do understand how insurance works.
She has insurance, sure, but if her insurance does not cover the cost of the repair, it would fall under the category of "under-insured" which can alleviate cost of the repair of his vehicle.

>it isn't like he has to pay for it
>thinking a 20k+ insurance repair isn't going to raise premiums
>I know how it works I swear
You are retarded.

i took my driving test in highschool about five years ago and i remember one of the questions said
"what do you do at a stop sign"
and two of the answers were "honk your horn" and "ignore it and speed by"

It won't raise his premiums, ya doofus.
As long as her insurance covers the repair then there is no reason for his insurance to know anything about the incident. He contacts her insurance company and claims damages. He then takes the car to a shop to get a quote and the shop/he sends the quote to the insurance company after which they write him a check. He can then take it to the shop to get fixed or pocket the check.

That is how insurance works for an incident like this.

Don't forget the part where it files a lawsuit for loss of value.

That too, if the guy is really adamant about sticking it to the dumb bitch.

Considering it makes his exotic sports car worthless, he'd be an idiot not to.

I would reckon it would depend on the amount of damage caused by her. If it is scratches/dents and a busted headlight, then he may not really have a case for a diminished value claim. If it caused some serious structural damage, then he can definitely make such a claim. This is just my guess; I'm not trying to make an assertion or anything because I don't really know.

Nah breh, dudes from Great Falls, he's got money

Must be nice. ;_;

Nothing of value was lost

You're fucking stupid. Kill yourself. That car is a 458 special. It's the last track n/a Ferrari's that will only appreciate in value. No one wants to buy a collector Ferrari that's had an accident on record unless he ships it off to Ferrari to get it fixed in the factory. Even the best body shops won't be able to get it as good as it was straight from the Ferrari factory. These are the kind of cars that demand perfection in every micro aspect.

Just with an accident on record that car has already lost tens of thousands in value if not more over time.

IKTFB ;_;

Not very. Car repairs are a trivial amount of money in the grand scheme of things. Backing into a 1 million dollar hyper car will coat the insurance company less than running over a drug addicted unemployed convicted fellow.

99% of Ferrari buyers are no different from anyone else as far as relative finances vs the cost of their car. Imagine the scenario of someone with a Mustang GT getting hit while parked. Would you say "who cares dude, you obviously have $30k to just torch, you bought a Mustang." Of course not, chances are he makes a modest living and it's a bit of stretch to buy the car. Some people stretch their finances even more buying used Ferraris because they know they are likely to hold or increase in value, so it's more reasonable for them to buy a $80k 355 than something like a new loaded M6 that's going to tank in value.

Speciales aren't going to appreciate anytime soon, they made 1500 of them, they made way less Challenge Stradales (which are even more of a raw car than the Speciale) and they aren't through the roof pricewise. You are correct that the wreck will decrease the value of the car, good insurance companies will account for this.

Lots of money. A fuckton of money. The cheapest house in the Great Falls market is 980k

Oh, Nancy.

See Dudes Ferrari was a limited edition, there's a fuckton of money in that area

I bought a F355 GTS 4 years ago for 17k, then sold it for 35k two years later without even putting a dime in it.

Just seemed sort of relevant. Nearly got my mazda3 for free

I live in the exact same kind of area and know the average Ferrari buying demo very well. I already explained how "limited" the Speciale is. People have a very distorted view of what "rich" people are like and how they manage their finances, they are wealthy for a reason, not because they spend a spare $300k for shits and gigs and don't really care what happens to it.

>taking the bait AND making a retarded generalization

You must be the most literally retarded person to ever post on this board. If a supercar so much has had one panel resprayed, it loses a MASSIVE chunk of it's value.

If it were in Michigan, then the joke would be on the Ferrari owner, because this shithole state limits collision liability to $1000.

As in:
Lady pays $1000
Ferrari owner's insurance pays $32000

Who thought this was a good idea? No wonder insurance costs so much here.

At least I can screw people I don't like by ramming them with my car.

>you get sued and have your wages garnished for the rest of your life

>implying the welfare queen laqueefatisha will ever have wages garnished from her non existent job from hitting your car with her shitty rusty leined chrysler 300c

Spotted the retard who doesn't know the difference between liability and a deductible.

Tell that to the insurance company when you try to get them to pay.
They will weasel their way out of paying, especially for something like that.
Good luck.

>tfw live in Kansas City area
>fuckers won't stop about Caleb Schwab