Who/What are the fudds of the car community?

Who/What are the fudds of the car community?

manual elitists

musclecar fags

Those dumb rednecks who lift their Chevys 2 feet off the ground and put bright ass LED light bars on them.

op

agree

>SOLD AS IS. I KNOW WHAT ITS WORTH SO DONT TRY AND LOWBALL ME

I'll second this

Manualfags.

Drivetrain shitposters and benchretards don't actually have cars. Automatic pushers are almost certainly shitposting too.

It depends on the community. For Mitsus and Subies it's that one guy with a stock Evo/STi who talks shit to everyone. Especially if the Evo owner in question bought the MR trim because they couldn't shift in the first place.

>inb4 resale value
Irrelevant. These are platforms built for improvement.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT,,, NO TIRE-KICKERS,,,
IF U WANT A JOYRIDE,,, I AIN'T YOU'RE GUY,,, CASH TALKS BS WALKS,,, CALL BUBBA JACK AT 55FIVE OH11EIGHT BETWEEN 715&720PM
DON'T NEED TO SELL IT,,, JUST TESTING THE WATERS

the guys with detuned 5 liter V8s in their panther platforms that make 250 horses because they were made a hundred years ago and still spout "there's no replacement for displacement"

the /k/ and /pol/ posters that come over here

Restomodders

>Who/What are the fudds of the car community

Boomers

Boomers
Millennials

>le /pol/ and /k/ bogeymen

Have you checked under the bed for privilege yet? That's where monsters like to hide.

Are they actually part of any community or are they just on the sides being cunts? That rusted shitheap won't even start, let alone survive the journey to wherever the meet is.

Only close to accurate answer. Car fudds would be like people who buy fast cars, but tell you that you shouldn't drive fast cars on the track or daily them because that is unreasonable, just keep them in the garage and take them to cars and coffee.

Motorcyclists who ride cruisers.
>MURICA
>one third the power to weight ratio of something that required actual engineering to design
>CHROME
>weighs 700 pounds
>STRAIGHT PIPES
>requires earplugs to ride around the city
>EASY RID'N BAURZ
>max lean angle of 28 degrees before you start scraping shit
>rides around without a helmet and a "motorcycling vest" that isn't buttoned or zipped, and offers as much protection as a hoodie lined with razor blades
>"no, it's supposed to be PISSING OIL"
>gas mileage of a cruise ship
>rear axle hard mounted to the frame
>LOL IT VIBRATES LOL IT'S A FEATURE IT'S SUPPOSED TO DO THAT please help me I've lost all of the feeling in my cock from crippling nerve damage
>aerodynamics of a wiffle ball
>MUH CULTURE
>has a $900 leather vest with a 16" skull embroidered on it, but is an accountant and has three beautiful children, a wife, and a Hardieboard eggshell house in the suburbs, waiting to die
>has never lubed or tightened his chain
>given tools and instructions, cannot manage to change his own oil
>KURYAKYN
>goes to church
>Old English script for no fucking reason

mopar fags, "numbers matching" car fags, and any off road owners that dont go off road.

>Have you checked under the bed for privilege yet?
>Implying

>Interested in the mechanical beauty of automotive
>Surprised these same people also enjoy the mechanical beauty of firearms

Uh huh

I don't mind cruiser riders. What I hate are the shorts, tshirt, no helmet Busa riders and other squids. When I was riding I had one of those faggots pass me in my own lane just so he could get to the stoplight 1 car length ahead of me. Stupid moron was even showing steel on his rear tire.

Would have to be people that dont wrench or modify their own cars. Don't know anything worthwhile but still bench race. Never gone to the track, autocross, or driven the backroads for no other purpose than fun and increasing skill.

If you actually modify your car, lift it, lower it, drive hard, or generally take care and have interest in it then you're more than a causal.

boo

>Would have to be people that dont wrench

exactly. anyone who can't wrench their dizzy and tranny needs to leave.

Brotruckers that will never see dirt besides parking in the grass at a monster truck rally or drag strip. Same with people who buy Raptors and do soley highway pulls with them and never take them offroad.

Boomers who think a rusted out 67 Mustang shell is worth 30k

Explain this, please. I think it's admirable how in my country, there are garages dedicated to buying old shells and restoring them to their former beauty, with the added bonus of being incredibly useable and poweful on the roads of today. I'm in the UK. This is done with old Jags, etc.

Is it different elsewhere? Ie. The states?

the fuck are you supposed to use your guns beside hunting? muh ccw? you gonna play taktikool spec ops in malls when some nigga robs a store?

He's just a fucking no fun retard. The car is already junk and someone is coming to give it new life. A restoration will never even come close to making the car original value again. Though I agree some restomods are cancer.

Not sure if you're ironically baiting, but go on YouTube and watch a few videos of people doing that same exact thing. It's not about playing takticool spec ops, it's more about an incompetent nog not having situational awareness and getting shot from behind.

Seriously go on YouTube, there are thousands of videos just like that.

>Who/What are the fudds of the car community?
Manual fags would be the obvious ones.

Others to include:
-people that hate FWD
-people that hate pushrod engines
-people that think V8 engine cars are automatically fast/sporty
-people that think RWD cars are automatically fast/sporty
-people that think that engines tuned to 1000hp can be "reliable"

So you're still not admitting FWD is inferior?

fwd has advantages, elmer, as does rwd and awd.

I used to have a nwd but it wasn't much use.

Hilariously enough, gen y faggot, you no longer exist as old people are starting to move the goalposts and say "you had to have been an adult before the cutoff, not just born and adult is 25" so you could be born in 1975 and still be a mellinial

You all got it wrong. Gun fudds are people who really dont care about guns, so car fudds must be people whom dont care about cars, i.e soccermoms.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned stance

Boomers who drive their corvette 10 under the speed limit

this

Holy fuck, how did no one post this yet?

I drive for fun, changed my own oil once, installed an amp and subwoofer once, and put in a cold air intake once. Can I be in your kool kar klub?

>Boomers who drive their corvette 10 under the speed limit

I'd rather see that than grandpa going 10 over the speed limit.

nice bait

I just came to my thread to mention it. Stancefags are into cars for the social aspect of it, but none of the skill or effort.

>Stancefags are into cars for the social aspect of it, but none of the skill or effort.

If they actually do the work to destroy their suspensions, then they are doing some serious mechanical work.

I always wonder how long their tires last. 10k miles max?

t.buscuck

>People that like manual
It's objectively more engaging to drive and far cheaper than getting an autobox as good as a skilled manual user. I think both those things are respectable attitudes

>People that hate FWD
It's terrible in 99% of the cases and extremely poor past 300hp

>People that hate pushrods
Don't often see that

>People that think V8's are automatically fast
Don't see much of this. I think that's wrong also, I think people that benchrace power figures when other factors are just as important or more important are the idiots

>People that think RWD is automatically fast/sporty

It's generally faster in most applications in the equivalent car so its understandable as an assumption

>Engines cant be reliable at 1000hp

2JZ can make that on a stock bottom end for years

Found the fudd

>I made a bunch of wildly incorrect claims and got corrected so I'll call the other guy names.

What's wrong with /k/? I guess I can understand not liking the crazier wannabe military types, but a lot of us are just normal guys who like to go target shooting occasionally. I will agree /pol/ is horrible though.

>asks what a Fudd of cars is
>could just find a Fudd and look in his driveway
It's a lifted K1500.

>What's wrong with /k/?

/k/ has an annoying habit of showing up in threads on other boards that have nothing at all to do with guns, and saying "/k/ here", like that means something.

I have never seen anyone say "Veeky Forums here", or "Veeky Forums here", so I assume it's related to the sort of insecurity that makes a manlet go out and buy a dozen guns.

People who look down on modifying.

How about SHOOT THEM? Compete? Duh?

This desu, how pathetic do you have to be to associate yourself with a board and believe that it means anything or people should care. Only faggots who I see do this are from /b/, /pol/ or /k/ and genuinely seem to believe that it gives them more weight over there opinion somehow. If you want to make a thread or a post just make it and stop being so fucking insecure.

Fucking boomers and their Facebook meme Looney Toons shit.

Because if anyone but /k/ opens their mouth to speak two words about guns, both of those words will be wrong.

I guess frequenting /k/ myself i'd never noticed. I just assumed people were butthurt about guns. Makes sense.

Hondafags and any other FWD fantards

People who drive slow light cars that think their cars have enough power.

>looks at more powerful cars with scorn
>they putt themselves on a pedestal for caring about handling (as if higher powered car drivers don't care about handling)
>always saying high powered cars are useless on the streets, ignoring the fact that power is great for acceleration not just top speed
>they're often delusional old poorfags that failed in life and couldn't afford a porsche or corvette, so they settle on a shitty new miata or they are Toyobaru owners

I drive a god damn Miata and I fucking hate these people.

>I have never seen anyone say "Veeky Forums here", or "Veeky Forums here",

I have.
lurk more

Those boomers that are like "stop street racing/hooning" and "stick to the track" and then they have a zr1 or some shit or an acr viper that they just take to show and shine and cars and coffee

I've seen both of those and I've also seen "Veeky Forums here" multiple times. You seem to have an insecurity yourself.

/a/ here

Sorry autofag, but it's not our problem you can't drive a manual.

Everyone who loves cars. I mean those who think the world is rotating around cars, if you don't like them you have a problem mate. Why don't you like cars? It's good for you.

You have now fed him two (you)s. Don't feed him a third.

>Fudd
>"casual" gun owner
>a person who typically only owns guns for hunting or shotgun sports
>does not truly believe in the true premise of the second amendment
>these people generally treat owners/users of so called "non sporting" firearms like handguns or semiautomatics rifles with unwarranted scorn or contempt

after rereading this; sounds like the "track day" guys

Boomers.

fpbp
>b-but look at me! I'm special and unique because I play with a giant metal dick while I drive!!

>not using "it gives me more control" claim

hi guys reddit here

t. numale cuck

hi googleplus here

>Oops my gear change was off by 3 seconds now my engine is ruined
>HAHA AUTOKEKS AMIRITE GUYS

I didn't know fudd was a thing. Proud fudd here. I can't stand the fanatics who jerk off to their guns all day.

>t. so insecure and life devoid of meaning that he defines himself by his car's transmission
wew, you should just get a jacket that says "MANUAL DRIVER" on the back i ln big bold letters so everyone knows how special you are

Was just a little friendly bater m8, no need to get worked up :)

ditto, i know a fair number of people showing off their assult rifles but never been hunting before or even been through hunter's training to get a hunting license

t. Faggot who thinks he's masculine because he plays with a stick and an extra pedal

>inb4 T. Never driven a manual

Own both manual and auto shit boxes, nothing wrong with auto for daily shit

seeTake it easy :)

>I was only pretending to be autistic

I don't even hunt. I just like target shooting because it's fun. I barely know anything about my guns other than how to safely operate them. Can't even remember what models they are.

>>Oops my gear change was off by 3 seconds now my engine is ruined
>he's never misshifted a manual before
>he doesnt know that youre supposed to close the throttle when shifting

Whatever you say :)

:) Have a nice day.

well shit man, come hunting with us in november, we'll show you how to field dress a deer

>People who are into numbers matching restorations with every details down to paint overspray and shit like that.

>Harley riders

Some people buy guns for more than hunting. I know that's hard to understand, but Durr rifles are less effective at protecting your family than an off the shelf AR15. Durr rifles aren't used in many competition sports. Durr rifles may just not be mechanically interesting to some people.

>protecting your family
more like
>living in a environment that dangerous for your family
enjoy your inner city violence

So Veeky Forums?

That's a lot of words to say that you were just playing around too.

:)

Nope. Your thought process is "Oh it won't happen to me."

When it does you've never cleared your house. Your rifle is a bolt action shit at clearing corners or a giant shotgun. It over penetrates. Has no light or night sights.

Or you get confronted outside, no CCW. You're fucked.

You know what you will do after if you aren't dead? You'll stop being a retarded fudd and get adequate tools.

Some of the worst crimes have happened out in the country. Don't be statistic

Would love to but I'm guessing you don't live in commiefornia like me.

this

We have /thread folks.

t. upset manual hating numale

>Your thought process is "Oh it won't happen to me."
>You know what you will do after if you aren't dead? You'll stop being a retarded fudd and get adequate tools.
>Some of the worst crimes have happened out in the country. Don't be statistic
okie dokie buddy. if you want play urban soldier you can join the military or buy some of those duty games for playstation.