What car has the best suspension setup for sporty driving?

What car has the best suspension setup for sporty driving?

Toyobaru is pretty damn good.

Probably any Magniride car, if you want convenience.

magneride*

For new vehicles, Miata and FR-S are probably the best you can get this side of 75 grand. The BRZ's stock suspension is set to be a little bit softer than the FR-S, but it's all a matter of preference. For all of the Veeky Forums memes, the Toyobaru's chassis and suspension are really, really fucking good for an affordable car.

t. wrx owner who cross-shopped the BRZ

From a technical standpoint the brz is shite. Macphersons suck from a performance perspective.

That NSX looks pretty damn trick for a production car.

Lowered Jeep xj
Solid axles = solid performance

>FR-S
>fucking MCPHERSONS at the front

KEK!!!!

honda s2000 had double wishbones on the front and rear didn't it?

Porsche still uses them so they can't be complete shit. Kind of like the pushrod meme.

Honestly, double wishbone versus McPherson on a street car is not going to be that huge if both are performance oriented. You can still get good geometry curves out of a McPherson. The main downside for a McPherson car is that it may limit tire size, particularly when packaging is limited if you want the best performance and geometry. The whole McPherson automatically suck is just another Veeky Forums meme.

>mac struts and 2900 lb

>good chassis

kek my 2000 lb EF hatch would probably be better

>tfw civic is petite

so cute

918 uses double wishbones all around

in Veeky Forums memes the front suspension from a chevy pickup truck (Short-long arm) "double wishbone" is better than the McPherson strut equipped Mitsubishi EVO

Cayman/Boxster or Elise/Exige.

>Miata and FR-S are probably the best you can get this side of 75 grand
You're fucking retarded. No surprises tho, since you bought jap.

>a diesel fiat

The Miata is significantly better than the Toyobaru. Best suspension in an affordable vehicle (under 75k) from a high volume manufacturer (not Lotus or Ariel) is going to be the Porsche Cayman.

this
not this

>buys fiat
>tries to tell others how "crap" their cars are
God I knew I came here to laugh but I never knew I'd lose my sides.

WEEBS UNITE

So hows it feel getting beat out by a fucking ST in both performance and build quality, ford of all makers ffs.

Why would I care?
I'd rather drive an Abarth Punto than an ugly ass fish-mouthed Fiesta ST.

Fodasse és gozado em todo o lado. Não tens um pouco de vergonha na puta da cara?

> Literally prefers to drive a piece of shit over the proper hot hatch of the moment.

That right there says a lot about how much of a stupid arse you are.

>muh opinion>your opinion
Get back to your chinese cartoons.

Chateadinho?

Chateado? Fodasse. Apanha noção canceroso. Toda a gente goza contigo em todas as threads.

Because repairing it every 500 miles isn't worth a fucking car, a car no longer becomes something you enjoy if you can't drive it more than you're repairing it.
I was in the middle of restoring a 1970 fiat spider when I got the engine to work for a good 10 minutes before it took a shit, fiats "legendary" build quality is a fucking joke, why I don't own 1970's dodge's anymore, they are fucking annoying to repair.

Better than getting inside a fiat and being mocked by everyone else around.

>chegar ao ponto de se chatear num chan

>needing to post anecdotal evidence about a 70s Fiat to prove his point

>lawn mows away in his ching chong bing bong mobile "race kar" covered in chinese cartoon stickers

>thinks their build quality has changed over all these years.
Nice, you can pull random stats just like anyone else can here that supports your bias.
This is why everyone laughs at you here.

>reliabilityindex.com
>random stats
Yeah, I'm not posting burger "reliability" consumer reports.
But nice damage control, memelord.

American reliability reports are no different from any other report, nice meme there bro.
Next you're going to tell me that you were only pretending to be retarded.

>ford is more reliable according to reliabilityindex.com
>ford also makes objectively faster cars
>practically just admitted you're a cuck for buying a objectively less reliable and slower fiat
ford>fiat