Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Chocolate Flavor edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=iH_JL5zCdj4
youtube.com/watch?v=vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.5.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=530209

>2.5.0 Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=533874

Current events:
>Luke Cage vs. Carol Danvers Faction Battle
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=539518

>Battleworld with COMIC CARD CHEST REWARDS... and Obelisk reward
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=539455

>Street Level Biometrics Package with Luke Cage, Ghost Rider and Daredevil
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=538682

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=539498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why aren't any of the Spiders considered street level?

ded

Can T2 Wiccan solo World Bosses?
Also is Hawk's Eye good for him?

he is too squishy
asian skill level required to solo wb with him

Meh, going to T2 him anyway
Is he good for TL? Want to run Wiccan/YJ/Sharon Rogers

He can sorta counter Sharog and any Inmunity-skill character, but can't ace, unfortunately.

Also, Silk/ANTS/Spider-Gwen would make him their bitch unless you have a nice obelisk.

No. His best assets are silence, and 4 seconds stuns. He's great for TL

Deader than disco

fuck

Veeky Forums seems really fucking active for a weekday evening, is there some holiday I don't know about?

Jewish new year?

don't forget to get your weekly challenge energy

Finally made it to the top 10%

ded

battle world up

What are the most likely new characters we'd be getting that are cute girls in the next few updates? Are there any significant characters that are sure to be coming sooner rather than later?

Colleen wing

>you can scroll on this notice
WHAT

That is definitely new, alongside the new "explanation screen" they did for the recent Faction Battle, which is... really nice, as it gives people actual interest over those events.

The addition Faction Battle "explanation screen" was in the 2.5.0 patch notes.

To the anons talking about how the Luke/Thunderbolts vs. Carol conflict was created by NM, a couple of months ago (whenever it was first used) CMNN said it is in fact from the comics but just hasn't happened in CW II yet.

ONLY ONE KOREAN TEAM

I guess it's because this is more of a promotional thing for the Defenders.

This. It's obviously Defenders themed. Hell, the table used for the package sales is designed to look like Cage.

shiiiet
pretty decent for only 3*
Should I keep upgrading it?

Does anyone actually like this street level shit? I mean I get it, luke's all "muh show" and we need shit based around that instead of actual relevant characters. But all these street levels save for maybe IF are shit tier desu

How's SpOck? Worth the uniform investment, even if his T2 is a mystery still?

>Faction rewards
>Card and Obelisk rewards in BW
Speak for yourself.
The packages are shit, regardless of who the characters are. Seems like you're complaining for the sake of complaining.

Uniform gives him decent iframes and he's surprisingly tanky, being the only Combat 'spider'. I've never even played vanilla Ock since I got him to 6* and bought the uniform. Feels like a completely new character.

what ISO for Spock? IAAG?

Can anyone help me?

So I upgraded my IOS to the new one yesterday, then today i realized that my FF file is almost 8 gigs bigs. So I did the standard fix, deleted it, re download and installed...

But now I can't get my old info. They deleted the Gamecenter App, and even though in setting it shows me logged into it, it won't let me get to it on FF...

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and how to fix it?!

Keep upgrading. That's not that great

SpOck is badass. Ock is meh, but his uni makes him useful. Plus the Ultron/SpOck/Blingpin team will take you pretty far with no money needed.

its too soon to see what faction will win or there is a clearly winner on the Luke Cage Vs captain marvel event?

Login to Facebook

Honestly with the way the sides balance out now, there's no way to pick a winner. Just get in early to get all the rewards while you play.

Well, during the Cap vs Ironman event, Tony team only lost because of 0.10%(or is it 0.01%?) difference. So it'll always too soon until the last second.

I don't have a facebook account.

>tfw upgrade my custom gear on YJ
>new options are SHIT
I hate this feel

On a positive note though I managed to 5/5 WB for the first time ever today so that was cool

Been out of the game for a long while. Are we getting new Netflix uniforms?

soon ®

if dubs we getting all hells kitchen related t2 chars + new unis next week, if singles only jj and luke get T2

Why didn't you make a dummy one for this game? Easy 1000 JEWels plus a save back up

You played yourself

Anyone else have any ideas? Or am I fucked. I've been playing this game since the GotG update came out, and I've spent nearly a 100 bucks on it since then.

Oh jeez. user, I think I have some bad news for you.

Do you use T2 Sharon or HIM or something?

Using my team of YJ/uni GR/GiANTS(all T2) made it easier to win against all BO teams even with HIM involved; but it's still not a guaranteed win every time due to phone lag allowing wombo-combos to happen.

clean all the cache and start fresh

Nope.

Well it was fun while it lasted Muggas... I enjoyed myself, I came out high in TL, and I had constant wins in WB, even squeaked out two agianst IHIM a week...

M8, seriously, after that one thread, did you seriously not started to diversify your roster?

Elektra and Bullseye can't get theirs until the next full update because they need their 6*s. Which means the only other "hell's kitchen-related" character that doesn't have their T2 yet besides Luke and Jessica is Kingpin.

Fresh? From the beginning? i don't think I can do that Hal...

Thanks.

T2 sharon or HIM will guarantee you the 2% prize.
its ridiculous how much gold HIM can save you.
passed from spending 150k daily choosing oponents to just 40k.

I wait until near reset to play, by that point you can always find 78+ teams that don't have Sharon or Thanos. Find a team that you can reliably beat and keep rerolling until you find them each time. Takes a lot money depending on how kind RNG is at the time.

i mean, clean all the apps related to mff data like playstore google play games mff etc, log off from the account in the computer after clearing the cache, and then log-in fresh again

Oh thank god I got it to work!

I found the Gamecenter in settings, signed off, signed back on, and it worked just fine.

Oh thank god, I was really worried for a moment there!

Welcome back.

>tfw got elektra to 6/6
>notification showed in chat
>guy just says "why"
I'm ready for her to get a uni and t2 and to actually be good

first time getting the 100% complete reward
yeessss

>Yellowjacket solo the floor 2 rumble
Why is he so good, bros?

>using YJ so early

>not using YJ early
Work on your roster, pleb.

But using a powerhouse so early means that you're the one who should work on his roster, user.

Also, how's Elsa in SL? Going to 6* her in two days.

You couldn't be more wrong, user. The fact that I can give myself the luxury of wasting such a powerful character in early stages speaks of the well assembled roster I have, while pointing that using it too early only shows you still have much more work to do.

i have some korean whale on my friends list, he is vip20, his rifts always complete at 100%, the problem its that the 10 person limit its a joke, it fills in about 2 minutes.
managed to get all 3 rewards several days, but the son of a bitch doesn't open its five rifts everyday, he usually only open 3 or 4.
im VIP0 btw

can you finish all 25 floors?
if you cant and you used him so early, it only means you are a moron.

>Uniform sale
>September 30th 04:00 ~ October 21st 04:00 (UTC+0)
>September 30th 09:00PM ~ October 21st 09:00PM (PDT)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=539498

Sale runs for 3 weeks. 2.6.0 in 3 weeks confirmed!!!

>hurrr if you can't whale the 25 floors your roster sucks
No, user, YOU are a moron.

FUCKING FINALLY!

I guess this speed relay can wait until I get my IF uni.

Is it finally time for me to get pic related?
its a good uni right?

Yeah, it changes her WB striker to Energy Damage and is aesthetically superior to her default uni. I'm probably getting it too.

Is there anything workable with Hulkling?
>moves that stun
>I-frames
>things that hard
>survivability
>ect.

Kamala version when?

Yeah using his bios for Black Order lmao

>xx----((ATTENTION! IMPORTANT MESSAGE!))----xx

>Anyone notice that in the screenshot, Elsa Bloodstone's thumbnail pic is different than any others from the game? Her bangs is different, and ponytail is larger, and the neck part of the cloth is different!

>So it's confirmed then the next update Elsa will get T2 and new uniform!

So is this "mobirum retard" or "reddit retard"?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Are Shadowland dudes level 60, meaning T2s get bonuses to dodge / crit rate against them?

Or are they over that?

Wow new uniform confirmed! Elsa Bloodstone (Marvel Zombies (Different Haircut))

>Wow new uniform confirmed! Elsa Bloodstone (Marvel Zombies (Different Haircut))
kek

>tfw elsa gets a new uni
>it doesn't keep the change to her 6*

>tfw saving up to get carol danvers uni
>uni sale starting soon
Fuck yes

>been having to buy every mega rank up for a while now
>last update a shit so I have 2 still to spare
>finally have a break in spending crystals and can get some unis

Which ones do I get senpai? I can afford up to 3:
>rule 63 cap
>throot
>she hulk
>black bolt
>deathlok
>bobbi or SJWbird
>ms marvel carol
>nebula

Throot is real good
Ms marvel carol is p good
Idk for the 3rd one

Also wait until the uni sale starts like tomorrow

Sharon Rogers 100%

Ronan's uniform any good? I'm considering it because it seems like the additional CC would make him a beast in Shadowland.

It's great. The changes make him shutdown city.

>Does not include Captain Marvel:Carol Corps Uniform.
?

Why is it literally being singled out?

It was put into the game as a very exclusive special uniform. It was only ever obtained by the most extreme of whales ever to grace MFF.

Because whales spent thousands to get it, it has never been on sale before.

Huh, is it better than her Ms. Marvel uniform then?

Yes. It extends her 6* skill for twice as long as Ms. Marvel(7secs longer to Ms. Marvel's 3secs) and adds a guard break to her punch

yes

>still working on roster, vip0 player, so it's not incredibly varied
>time for SL!
>first floor, Hulkbuster and Kingpin get decimated by the time spidey shows up so, much as it pains me, end up using Loki. Again.
>second floor, give Kingpin and Hulkbuster a second chance with the speed rumble, but they still get decimated, so i end up using YJ in the combat rumble
>third floor, use ANTS in the energy relay
>fourth floor, use T2 uni'd Ghost Rider in universal relay
>five floor, time for selector, fucking finally, after two failed attempts the previous weeks!
>6*'s remaining: Sharon Memers, Kingpin and Hulkbuster(both of which failed miserably in the first two floors), Songbird and regular Fister(both lacking the last mastery), and Mockingbird, who's pretty fucking useless outside of striker bonus
>new avengers rumble, my first three choices get thoroughly rekt by Hulkling's reflect
>villains/what'shisname rumble, only have Kingpin as my sole villain left, so he obviously gets rekt
>no universals left for Ronan relay

>another week without getting the selector, given that my next 6* is Elsa, and she'll hardly make a difference with physical reflect

>mfw

>can finally buy SpOck, Elsa, and Nico uni
Aw yeah son.

What's the difference between IF's white and black uniform again? One does taunting and I forget what the other does.

How come your Sharon can't handle the Heroes Rumble?

Try using sharon, sonbird, and either Hulkbuster or Kingpin, in the new avengers fight.
Be Sonbird, and try to go for Hulkling, the rest of the Ai should fight amongst themselves during thing. Try to rotate stun lock him by doing the laser thing and when he stops getting stunned use the square thing that stuns him. Keep peppering him with everything else she has and if/when he dies switch back to sharon.

What's a good Iso set for Nico desu

I just noticed that not only have only korean teams won the tournament, the same team has won every tournament.

The black one drops enemy defenses at a smaller radius