wat kind of fiero with body kit is best fiero with body kit

>lol

Also

do you like initial d

VTEC

WE

Ya ever sucked dick

fuckinh faggot kys

LMAO FART JOKES XDDDD BIG METAPHOR XDD *INSERT TOILET JOKE HERE* XDD I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CARS LOOL *FARTS*

Which Mopar is best Mopar

Go back to R3ddit lel

>Sincerely,

>the dd/lg community

>Does anyone know this dumb fucks address

Dear bumblefuck FISTING furfagggot,

Wat kind of fiero with body kit is best fiero with body kit lol

Also do you like initial d VTEC WE WUZ KINGS Ya ever sucked dick fuckinh faggot kys LMAO FART JOKES XDDDD BIG METAPHOR XDD *INSERT TOILET JOKE HERE* XDD I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CARS LOOL *FARTS* Which Mopar is best Mopar

Go back to r3ddit lel

Sincerely,
The dd/lg community

p.s. can you wire me some money i need to renew my buspass and all i have is an ebt card with 63 cents on it

I think the point is you're not supposed to contribute more than one word. Gets too coherent if you do...

p.s.s. I really like the video where you and Moog do the Street Cred build on the VW Golf alright haha be good man

Have a (You)

>Sincerely,

You're not funny anymore

Sincerely,

Fucking Cam from Haggard Garage

>Does anyone know this dumb fucks address

Dear bumblefuck FISTING furfagggot,

Wat kind of fiero with body kit is best fiero with body kit lol

Also do you like initial d VTEC WE WUZ KINGS Ya ever sucked dick fuckinh faggot kys LMAO FART JOKES XDDDD BIG METAPHOR XDD *INSERT TOILET JOKE HERE* XDD I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CARS LOOL *FARTS* Which Mopar is best Mopar

Go back to r3ddit lel

Sincerely,
The dd/lg community

p.s. can you wire me some money i need to renew my buspass and all i have is an ebt card with 63 cents on it. I think the point is you're not supposed to contribute more than one word. Gets too coherent if you do...

p.s.s. I really like the video where you and Moog do the Street Cred build on the VW Golf alright haha be good man, Have a (You)

Sincerely,
You're not funny anymore

Sincerely,
Fucking Cam from Haggard Garage