Porsche

What does Veeky Forums think of Porsche?

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.ca/a/Porsche/Boxster/RICHMOND HILL/Ontario/19_9516950_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=5_15_5
hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5700804490.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good shit

OOooh thats some

OP here, any thoughts on the Porsche Cayman GT4?

>3.8 liter flat six
>385 horsepower
>0 - 60 in 4.1 seconds
>18 - 23 mpg

I freaking love them.

Always been a dream of mine to own a 911 turbo.

Maybe one day.

is that picture for ants faam

My favorite car brand. I'm the ultimate fanboy

Pic related is my dream car

MUH HISTORY: The Brand.

pic related
>no picture
where that pic at famalam

Durr forgot pic

Posting more porsches

posting more

>#fuckingautomatic

Would love to have an aircooled 911, but I know I'll never be able to afford one.

>automatic

the 991.2 GT3 is rumored to have a manual

Also, continuing dump

They don't do it for me whatsoever, I just don't like the rear engine layout. Kind of a love or hate brand when you are talking about aircooled Porsche, the new ones are just bland and people neither like or dislike them to the same degree as the REAL Porsches. Porsche people are some of the worst in the vintage racing community though, takes a lot to look like a snob in a sport made for snobs.

my favorite manufacturer, period. they can and have essentially done no wrong as far as i am concerned. even their fucking gay ass SUV's are leagues better than most of their competition in the ways that Porsche cares about and they exist entirely to fuel motor sports and the true Porsche's.

every single sports car that they have released is god damn fucking gorgeous, even the runny egg headlights aren't completely hateful.

i don't know if i will ever be able to sell my 911

>Would love to have an aircooled 911, but I know I'll never be able to afford one.

They're probably over rated anyways. I would not drive/own a classic porsche unless it was a properly restomodded one like the one you posted.

different car, rims give it away

I took this and the previous one myself at a half mile event

do you happen to know what engine it has? HP?

i drove a few, i like the 914/6 most.
the 968 was a blast though

Great sounding car

I swear I'm retarded

Don't know. Ran like a 150 at the half mile

>dem arches

Wish I got more pictures of this car, it's all original and was raced for many years, you don't see beat super expensive cars like this very often even at the Monterey Historics. There's also a Cobra that's in raw aluminum and banged up a guy has been vintage racing for years, so much cooler than the perfect restored cars

segwayman doesn't skip leg day

Old lacquer paint has an irreproducable look

I've never seen a 1/2 mile event in my life, where on Earth was that at?

the shit thing about 914 is they are ALL TARGA
makes them wonderful in every way but that.

Pretty good condition. Got anything on the engine?

The shifting is horrifically bad on the ones I've driven but maybe there's a fix

Nah I didn't take many pics unfortunately, here's a reproduction from another race that was built and raced in the late 60s making it eligible for vintage racing

*beep beep*
Best porsche comin' tru

No worries mate

>no ecoboost

Puerto Rico

Got tons of pics

Im thinking of buying a used Cayman as my next car, probably 2014/2015 with low mileage. How much should I expect maintenance to be? I hear these cars are pretty reliable so buying used shouldn't be too big a risk right?

Moar

explain smoke pictures boss
also, fucking nice pics mate

C5 nitrous vette went up in flames
Pic related

Also a hellcat driven by a woman swerved and crashed at 150+mph

Sorry. Phones acting up

fuck mate, what a shame about the hellcat, did she live?. How damaged was the corvette?

They make make the driver look like a douche

Sound pretty bad, like a 4runner or something with a hole in the exhaust

You're bound to fuck up at the limit one day and Dunn/Walker yourself.

Six figures for a 6 cylinder, naw don't think so.

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PORSCHES AND PORCUPINES?

PORCUPINES HAVE PRICKS ON THE OUTSIDE LMAO

that dyson sound though

I like new Porsche panamera. Do /v/ hate me?

a little
the quattroporte is better

PROTIP they're both complete and utter trash, just like any crossover (which is secretly and technically what they are)

crossover?

shit b8 since crossovers are easily the best overall car layout

ARRU ARRU MASTER RACE

I don't like how they look, but they're a nice place to be for a long trip. I got to deliver a Turbo when I worked for a Porsche dealership. Interior was comfy and well equipped, and it was fun to launch from a light.

pic related
>no pic

Would you a 918 or a CGT?

>V10 for me

Porsche is the only german company making enthusiast cars

My nig.

>dat racecar whine
>dat ass

WORTH?

autotrader.ca/a/Porsche/Boxster/RICHMOND HILL/Ontario/19_9516950_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=5_15_5

It'd better be a fucking mint S for that money.

Go for it you fag, it's a fuckin Porsche for 16k. I'd sell my virginity to get one

>Implying you wouldn't turn gay as well for it

>Porsche for 16k
this is why i hate at the Porsche owners. they think theyre hot shit because they drive a used Porsche that cost less than any new car on the lot
that and they drive like douchebags

Its a Boxster lol

are you some low standards trophy wife or something

worth it?

hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5700804490.html

kek who gives a shit about the prestige, i'd just love the car for itself.

and yeah, fags will be fags

not if you don't have the cash to invest in it or at the very least store it so it doesn't rot

it sounds like it needs someone with $15k to put into it to bring it to show quality

I like them and want to get a 911 targa when I get some cash.